Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Ok Who Admits To Being A Fanboy

gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

RE: Ok Who Admits To Being A Fanboy
Yeah I'm a fanboy and a part of a daytime clique. Oh and Ofcom Whiteknight
05-12-2010 07:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rhrhlova Away
Early grazer...

Jade-Victoria fanboy, don't think there is a part of her I don't like (apart form the fact that I keep missing her shows!)

Size matters, its a pottery thing...
05-12-2010 08:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

(05-12-2010 04:52 )funkymackem Wrote:  i would be interested to hear from any of the guys on Alaskas 'friends' in her signature on here, do any of u lot get to speak to her for free? or do u just ring her up and spend 20/30 quid to talk to your 'friend' ?? (no offence meant by that, alaska was the only girl i could think of who mentions other names in her signature)

That would be me then. I have exchanged emails with Alaska but that's all. Incidentally I've never phoned her or any other girl on the shows but I have texted her, Cherry Delainey and a couple of other girls. I'm certainly under no illusion that I'll ever meet Alaska, let alone have any deep and meaningful relationship with her. We have a laugh in pm's and on the board and I'm a fan. Without fans there would be no channels and therefore no forum, the danger is (as others have said) when the fan becomes obsessed.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2010 10:00 by rickhardo.)
05-12-2010 09:48
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

I might be a bit of a fanboy, but not obsessive. I would never send them Clothes, shoes or Jewellery. The most expensive thing I sent was a post card from Paris, fuck knows if the babe ever got it bladewave
I have been sent things by some babes before, but that is another story Big Grin
05-12-2010 10:07
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

i dont think there is anything to be ashamed of on being a fanboy, you are here because you watched a show found a girl of interest and tapped her name in google, simple as.
All these 'im no fanboy' people are obviously embarrased and think people are going to take the pee but in honesty i feel sorry for them not being confident or able enough to express their true feeling and emotion, not just when they are in front of their mates but even when they are hidden behind a screen! Being a fanboy should just mean that there are girls you are fans of and enjoy watching their shows or reading their posts, it does not mean you have to think the sun shines out of their arse and they can do no wrong, it can be as little as just really appreciating a girl for a call you had, a PM you had on here, a shoutout you once got or just because you think they are pretty, you do not then need to kiss their backside in every post.

If someone wants to send a gift, its their money do what you want with it, and if someone feels compelled to buy a little something then good luck to them. But having heard what some of the girls have been sent by fans (PS3's Macbooks, £400 necklaces, designer shoes) it does make you wonder the motives behind some of these more obsessive fans. I read one persons twitter where they were very upset they had spend £150 on chocolates which the girl kept saying she hadnt received, which clearly meant alot to him but its high risk spending a good proportion of your wages on something you are going to send to a 'stage name' at a TV studio and hope it gets there without being eaten by security of put on ebay before it gets to the girl.
Its when it becomes obsession and your sole purpose of the day is to message said girl on twitter or facebook that you have just woke up or are eating your lunch or are going to bed, and write attention seeking comments on their blogs and websites, I have seen the one Vostok mentioned and agree with him that that is a little wierd. However even myself as a self confessed fanboy of certain babes would be able to acknowledge a boring show or if the girl had done something wrong, I dont want to bring the whole Lori Buckby/Benefits thing to the table but how many of her obsessives strongly believed there was nothing wrong with what she did, purely because they couldnt bring themselfs to say a bad word about their girl, but i bet if it was someone from overseas they would have jumped on the 'your scum' brigade.
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2010 11:44 by simplymarko.)
05-12-2010 11:38
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

Of course I am. Just look at my user title Smile
I've sent Hannah (and Becky) photo prints of some of my caps, but that's as far as the present thing goes. In return, I get PMs saying I'm sweet Blush and appreciative posts in her threads thanking me for the caps, which I'm more than happy with. My Hannah fanboyism has got me into a bit of trouble this week, but I don't regret that one bit.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
05-12-2010 12:04
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I'm a fanboy, no problem admitting that. And I'm part of the daytime clique too....Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
05-12-2010 12:42
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(05-12-2010 11:38 )simplymarko Wrote:  i dont think there is anything to be ashamed of on being a fanboy, you are here because you watched a show found a girl of interest and tapped her name in google, simple as.
All these 'im no fanboy' people are obviously embarrased and think people are going to take the pee but in honesty i feel sorry for them not being confident or able enough to express their true feeling and emotion, not just when they are in front of their mates but even when they are hidden behind a screen! Being a fanboy should just mean that there are girls you are fans of and enjoy watching their shows or reading their posts, it does not mean you have to think the sun shines out of their arse and they can do no wrong, it can be as little as just really appreciating a girl for a call you had, a PM you had on here, a shoutout you once got or just because you think they are pretty, you do not then need to kiss their backside in every post.

If someone wants to send a gift, its their money do what you want with it, and if someone feels compelled to buy a little something then good luck to them. But having heard what some of the girls have been sent by fans (PS3's Macbooks, £400 necklaces, designer shoes) it does make you wonder the motives behind some of these more obsessive fans. I read one persons twitter where they were very upset they had spend £150 on chocolates which the girl kept saying she hadnt received, which clearly meant alot to him but its high risk spending a good proportion of your wages on something you are going to send to a 'stage name' at a TV studio and hope it gets there without being eaten by security of put on ebay before it gets to the girl.
Its when it becomes obsession and your sole purpose of the day is to message said girl on twitter or facebook that you have just woke up or are eating your lunch or are going to bed, and write attention seeking comments on their blogs and websites, I have seen the one Vostok mentioned and agree with him that that is a little wierd. However even myself as a self confessed fanboy of certain babes would be able to acknowledge a boring show or if the girl had done something wrong, I dont want to bring the whole Lori Buckby/Benefits thing to the table but how many of her obsessives strongly believed there was nothing wrong with what she did, purely because they couldnt bring themselfs to say a bad word about their girl, but i bet if it was someone from overseas they would have jumped on the 'your scum' brigade.

agree marko im a fanboy interms of being a fan of babes and also agree some people take it to far and devote there entire day to the babes they are fans of, sending presents and tweets etc.

unlike these people i can accept criticism of babes i like and hope people are the same about babes they like

Piper Niven Superfan
05-12-2010 12:45
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Can't believe some of things they get sent, I'm not surprised though. I do remember on sammie's last day shift on elite she was opening her fanmail and somebody had sent her a wad of cash.

Myself the most I've done is the odd Facebook comment and that's about as far as it would go, I'm too tight to even call let alone spend money on gifts.
05-12-2010 13:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

(05-12-2010 13:37 )gazfc Wrote:  Can't believe some of things they get sent, I'm not surprised though. I do remember on sammie's last day shift on elite she was opening her fanmail and somebody had sent her a wad of cash.
maybe this fanboy was confused and though she was leaving a certain channel that sometimes doesnt pay the girls so thought he would be the sugar daddy Wink
05-12-2010 13:43

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles