gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Ok Who Admits To Being A Fanboy

vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

RE: Ok Who Admits To Being A Fanboy
There is a big difference between being a fanboy (of which I am) and being an obsessive fan.

The very nature of the 900 channels encourages what is called Parasocial interaction which is a one-way "relationship" based on an illusion of interaction, however the viewer/caller should remember that the other parties motivation for participating in this "relationship" is one of pure financial reasons... A lot of people choose to ignore this and progress from "fandom" to "worship syndrome", they seem to take the role of the Creationist v's the Evolutionist, blindly defending their object of worship, thinking it is their ticket to "heaven". There is a major difference between that type of behaviour and simply enjoying someone's performance, capping, promoting, and watching.

When it becomes an obsessive-addictive disorder is when it goes to far... Sadly some models actively encourage the more dangerous behaviour. There is a guy on facebook/twitter who has taken the surname of his favourite model.. This is not an adolescent, but a man in his mid thirties. He continually states that this model is his "little sister", while at the same time he continually describes his sexual attraction to her. You would think that the model would give this a wide berth, yet she describes it as being funny and sweet... Encouraging and enabling this pathological behaviour is so irresponsible.
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2010 03:36 by vostok 1.)
05-12-2010 03:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
2Bud Offline
Liverpool FC

I don't know if I would call myself a fanboy but I do enjoy watching certain babes Smile

My Favourite Babes: Ella, Adele, Cali, Dionne, Sophia

Liverpool FC
05-12-2010 03:58
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

Despite the restraining order, I'm still Leila's fanboy.

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
05-12-2010 04:29
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Everyone on here is a fanboy of some sorts just some are more in denial than others.

Fans usually have a strong enough interest that some changes in their lifestyles are made to accommodate devotion to the focal object. As well, fans have a desire for external involvement - are motivated to demonstrate their involvement with the area of interest through certain behaviors (attending conventions, posting online, etc.). Fans often have a "wish to acquire" material objects related to the area of interest, such as a baseball hit by a famous slugger or a used guitar pick from their musical hero. As well, some fans have a desire for social interaction with other fans. This again may take many forms, from casual conversation, e-mail, chat rooms, and electronic mailing lists to regular face-to-face meetings such as fan club meetings and organized conventions.

Only think their are a small majority that qualify as "extreme fanboys" who think they have a personal connection with these girls just because they ring them up and interact with them on social networking sites. Some of these girls need to take responsibility and stop feeding their delusions.

These fans will often hold a crush on a major film or TV star, singer, athlete or celebrity (see teen idol). This can range from a simple crush to the deluded belief that they have a "connection" with the star (or even that they "are" the star). In extreme cases, this can lead to Celebrity Worship Syndrome or stalking behavior or even violent attacks or becomes a hater against the celebrity that they once loved.
05-12-2010 04:31
little gimp Offline
Posting Machine

I'll admit to being a fanboy although creepily obsessive but harmless weirdo is possibly a more accurate descriptionWink
05-12-2010 04:45
funkymackem Offline
Master Poster

interesting topic this, i for one wouldnt call myself a 'fanboy' i would probably say im addicted to 'watching' the channels, first thing i do when i wake up is flick thru the channels to see whos on and set sky+ accordingly then turn over and watch some normal tv, i have never and will never phone any of the channels for a few reasons, 1) its ridiculously expensive!! 2)ive listened to some of the recorded calls on here and it seems like some of the girls are just going thru the motions so to speak and 3) if its daytime, jeez i can go in my local and talk to the barmaid about how shit the weather is!! and all that costs me is a few pints!!! i do have my favourite girls i like to watch but i have no interest in being their 'friend' im sure some of the girls are really nice and do genuinely treat people nice etc etc, i would be interested to hear from any of the guys on Alaskas 'friends' in her signature on here, do any of u lot get to speak to her for free? or do u just ring her up and spend 20/30 quid to talk to your 'friend' ?? (no offence meant by that, alaska was the only girl i could think of who mentions other names in her signature)
05-12-2010 04:52
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

(05-12-2010 04:31 )tsurugi Wrote:  Everyone on here is a fanboy of some sorts just some are more in denial than others.

"Fans often have a "wish to acquire" material objects related to the area of interest"

I couldn't help but think of this Big Grin:

(22-08-2010 12:50 )cwpussylover Wrote:  fernny babe your so fuckin hot in them tiny purple panties, im right hungry babes send them to me please and ill stick them in a sandwich.
Big Laugh
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2010 05:17 by vostok 1.)
05-12-2010 05:17
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(05-12-2010 02:50 )Mr Head Wrote:  Nice avatar iloveMegan..Big Grin

I've just changed it Tongue It wasn't because of your post though, be meaning to for a few days. The Sophia one was from one of the catsuit videos (can't remember which one). I used to have one of Megan, but thought I may as well display my fanboyism (keeping it relevant, mods laugh) to two girls at once and after Thursday night I am definitely a Lilly Roma fanboy Big Grin

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
05-12-2010 06:15
CharlieDeeFan Away
Banned

I threw caution to the wind about it all a long time ago. I've already smugly broken the rules of the 'Babe Lingo' thread by being told my taste in heels is impeccable and having a pair I sent her worn on a fair few shifts now and I did the whole 'defend my sanity' thing back in June, the finest two moments of which were Chris Latimer ending up just saying "ah well if she likes it carry on then..." and Josh187 telling me I needed to remember Charlie Dee did have a life outside Babe Shows and I needed to get a grip. A month later Josh187 was on the other forum telling some guy on there how he needed to be open minded to the fact I'd formed a genuine fan friendship with Charlie. Either way I'll be thinking of Josh187 when I open the Xmas pressie she's sending me. It's all a grin and that's what counts. I told Charlie Dee she didn't need to get me anything, but she said after all the support she wanted to, but it was gonna be something from pound land. I love the woman Big Grin.
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2010 06:57 by CharlieDeeFan.)
05-12-2010 06:24
I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

Yes I'm a Fanboy and dont mind admitting it.

I never watched any babeshows till July, didn't float my boat..
I was on my sickbed, bored one morning. I surfed the freeview and came across channel 98...and there she was, the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Everytime Fernanda smiled I felt better, and I forgot about what I had been through.
Thats how it was for the next month, I had Fernanda to look forward to...and I got better, and she made a difference..

Since then over the last 6 months, I googled her, and found this website so i joined, interacted with her on here, and then found the bottle to ring her.
She knows my story, and gets me (knows I am a fish out of water), but knows I wont do or say anything to offend her.
If she ever thinks that, well I'm outter here like a shot, and she will never hear from me again.
She's lovely to talk to, and she simply gives me pleasure, something I havent had for years.

I know there are rules and lines not to be crossed. I just want her to accept me as a fan (and I think she does).
Its no different to being a fan of Man Utd, the fans love and support the team, but they know they will never play at Old Trafford.
Some F1 fans love Lewis Hamilton, but they know they will never get to drive with him.

Its the same with me, I know the rules and the boundaries, and the line I will never cross.

So yes I'm a fanboy if you like, but for all the right reasons.
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2010 08:02 by I-Love-U-Fernanda.)
05-12-2010 07:29

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles