cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Becky Roberts - Nightshow Chat and Discussion

Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

RE: Becky Roberts Night show Chat and Discussion
Becky's back in a hot pink neon pair of knicks (which a matching top, though that's now on the floor..)

Ah I wish her perfect little bod could be on nights full time but these rare treats will do for now..
09-06-2011 02:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

Becky looks gorgeous on her own now in her sexy pink knickers Heart Becky on nights ! hope it won't be too long before we see blonde beauty again?

(09-06-2011 02:37 )Rise Wrote:  Ah I wish her perfect little bod could be on nights full time but these rare treats will do for now..

I really want this so much to see Becky become a full time night babe, she is such a natural and will do my best to make it happen! Heart her body, great tits and cute smile Cool
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2011 02:46 by Classic84.)
09-06-2011 02:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Was she only in last night because there was doubt over danica? Some odd stuff was going on with the schedule page for sure.

Anyway that was a great night from Becky. Piles of energy both in solo and 2-4-1 sets.
The last time I'd seen her on nights she seemed to have got a bit flustered by a regular day caller who'd been surprised to see her in full on night mode.

This time though she embraced the whole 'good girl goes occasionally bad' idea.
She had a real bite and edge about her last night, like she was scratching an itch! Blush
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2011 13:55 by Rise.)
09-06-2011 13:54
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(09-06-2011 13:54 )Rise Wrote:  Was she only in last night because there was doubt over danica? Some odd stuff was going on with the schedule page for sure.

It might have been arranged as the best way for her to spend some time with Rachel laugh Despite living together, they haven't seen much of each other lately, judging by their Twitter updates.
I only saw the first 2-4-1, which I enjoyed a lot. Much as I liked the matching yellow lingerie, which they used to wear a lot last summer on days, it doesn't do them any good if they want people to stop mixing them up Wink

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
09-06-2011 14:05
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

(09-06-2011 14:05 )eagle_si Wrote:  It might have been arranged as the best way for her to spend some time with Rachel laugh Despite living together, they haven't seen much of each other lately, judging by their Twitter updates.

Looks like that's the case again with Becky's next nightshow. Smile
Becky confirmed to me yesterday that this coming Thursday (23rd) is her next nighttime appearance & co-incidently Rachel is also on that night. Big Grin
Bex did say, once I'd told her that Rachel was also on, that in that case it was more than likely there would be some 2-4-1's with them again.
It's also a full night that Bex is doing, (9:00 - 5:30) & she didn't think that she was replacing anyone. It's more likely to be Elite increasing the numbers on that particular night.

Just to add, Bex is still not moving to nights full time, now or anytime soon. Days are where she's happiest & that's where she's staying for the forseeable.

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2011 07:16 by Rael 74.)
20-06-2011 07:09
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

That was an excellent first session from Becky Heart I've taken enough caps to fill three sets eek and I didn't even start watching till twenty-five past. Should be a very good night ahead Smile

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
23-06-2011 22:29
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Absolutely! Great to see Becky Heart on nights. Her day shows are fabulous, and wow - so are her nights. Keep up the excellent shows Becky, she's gathering quite a legion of fans now. SmileHeart

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
23-06-2011 22:34
gavlcfc10 Away
Posting Machine

Previous performances from Becky on nights seemed to be a bit restricted.

But tonight she is brilliant really good show she is putting on and always gives it her all.

Really good stuff Tongue
24-06-2011 00:34
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Nice to see her showing a bit more, though she had done previously in her Rachel 2-4-1's. Becky is so cute!
24-06-2011 02:01
sophia knight so sexy Offline
super frankie lampard

becky looked stunning last night Big GrinTongue

sophia knight - ashley emma - dionne daniels - kiran khan -rosie lee - tiffany chambers - katie k - lexi lowe - kandi kay - jasmine jones - chelsea jones - cali garcia - tori lee - mel rook - tammy taylor - cassie kennedy - danni harwood - mikaela witt - rosie beever - nicki cole - caitlin winters - sammie pennington - sydney james - nikki lord - jodie gasson - jessica adams - mel - jaime jenkins - busty cookie - brook little - melissa debling - lizzy james - lily pink - jade samantha
24-06-2011 20:05

gemma hiles