clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average

Sexstation site GREEN ROOM

*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: Sexstation site GREEN ROOM
maybe at the end of day that they just see it as job and they get paid and there not really bothered who knows.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
08-08-2008 00:57
Find all posts by this user
willeyg Offline
Junior Poster

Well, after been a member of the sexstation site allmost since it was the livexxx website I put my trust in Tammy, Cherry, Twinkle and Kat when it comes to the greenroom cam at daytime when I got the time to check it out, because at the evenings it's not much left of this "members bonus" when they keep finding any solutions to make unhappy members. Wonder what is next? Fully dressed photos? I think the greenroom have worked perfect for allmost a year until some girl found out that she didnt like the cam. And told someone else and then suddently someone else didnt like it. Atleast it dont seem to be a problem with the girls being bossed around by someone since non of the crew got the ball's to say how thing should be after they did setup the studio. My boss did never let me paint all the cars black at the workshop only because I like to have my car black.. lol. But then again he had a set of ball's.
08-08-2008 01:21
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

I guess the only real way to find out whats going is to ask them, but i remember you doing that before, plus even if you doesn't mean that there gonna answer back. Maybe they don't stand up to the girls because there scared that they won't come back on.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
08-08-2008 01:33
admin. Offline
Administrator

willeyg Wrote:@admin
Can you correct so you can edit your posts for more then 15min after it's posted?

Note from admin: Comment noted willeyg, we'll have a look at that.
08-08-2008 06:19
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

To me it all makes perfect sense.

It seems obvious that the girls think if people can watch on the greenroom camera they won't bother calling in.

Therefore they make sure the greenroom cam has a restricted view, so anyone who wants a good view of the action has to call on the 3G.
08-08-2008 07:39
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

very good point there, plus they will make more money too

08-08-2008 12:33
willeyg Offline
Junior Poster

I'm not so sure about that. If they piss off the members after they first paid for the website I dont think many will go and pay for the 3g chat.
I use the 3g chat pretty much but I'm not so sure I will use it much now when I know how they do treat their members in general. Atleast if everyone at sexstation are like the guy I sent the mail to.
08-08-2008 12:57
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

I think at the end of the day there not really bothered as that for every one member they might possible lose, there will always be another one joining round the corner.

08-08-2008 15:13
willeyg Offline
Junior Poster

yes, very true kalel76
08-08-2008 15:35
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

willeyg Wrote:With the right girls on the daytime show it's well worth checking out. In the evenings it's just pure crap because the girls keep moved the 3g camera. You will spend most of the time seeing their heads from the top or just their backs. Are you lucky you can see them sideways.. lol.. I sent a email about this to sexstation and asked if they couldnt move the 3g camera back as it was befor the daytime show (thats the reson they moved the 3g cam) but all I was told if I didnt like it as it was I should just cancel my membership. Sad So thats the reply they you get on doing feedback to them. lol

Sorry but I don't understand this. Why does the 3G cam need to be in a different position for the evening?

Are you sure you don't mean that the greenroom cam is moved in the evening, not the 3G cam?
11-08-2008 20:05
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles