clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average

Sexstation site GREEN ROOM

*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: Sexstation site GREEN ROOM
i think its very disappointing, plus with the screenshots you've put up it proves that there not bothered with camera just can't work out why they do this. Maybe they just don't care because soon as you pay your money theres no going back. I think by a mile tammy is the best one on there when ever shes on she puts on a good show am never disappointed when shes on

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
04-08-2008 23:44
Find all posts by this user
willeyg Offline
Junior Poster

I really dont see the reson. It shouldnt take them long time to move the 3g camera back atleast for the evenings when there is no liveshow. Or just move the greenroom camera to the other side of the room so they didnt have to move the 3g camera every evening and they would have alot of happy members and many more people who did signup because of this. And then they didnt have to tell the members to leave if they dont like the feedback.
Anyway, It's a 1min job for them to make the members happy with not destroying the service because of someone dont have the energy to do the job and move the damm thing.
05-08-2008 00:04
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

Good information willeyg.

It seems to me that the girls basically don't like the green room and that is the explanation of why there's a problem with it.
05-08-2008 12:35
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

who's the busty woman on the sexstation live today?

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
05-08-2008 12:56
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

Stacy..she's Scotish
05-08-2008 14:32
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

she must be new as i haven't seen her on there before.

05-08-2008 14:54
willeyg Offline
Junior Poster

yes, Her first day on. Dont seem like she is all to active to get callers. Seems more busy talking to Carmen then teasing people to call in. lol.
05-08-2008 16:31
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

yeah i've notice that too. i just think with most of women on there, there not really bothered.

05-08-2008 16:35
willeyg Offline
Junior Poster

Well, Guess the truth came tonight in the greenroom. The crew at sexstation did again move the camera to the correct position under the greenroom camera.
Amber did enter and she moved the camera to the other side of the room so NOW YOU CANT SEE ANYTHING AGAIN!! Sry, I did like Amber and didnt think she would have any issues being filmed by the greenroom camera. Thx Amber for destroying a service who once was good.
07-08-2008 21:05
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

but why go in greenroom and then move the camera so that no can see that doesn't make any sense at all, have you got a screenshot of this?

07-08-2008 21:12
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles