gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 38 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average

Fernanda - Nightshows Chat & Discussion (Only)

Ro1982 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Fernanda - Nightshows : Chat & Discussion
God damn she looks amazing. Her ass is driving me insane it's incredible!!!!!
10-10-2018 23:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The pose I have just been watching is the very essence of enticement.
Stood up, arse to camera, one leg cocked up on the desk, shaking and rotating booty and erotic, sensual movement of hands.
Who knew night hours could be so sensual?
Fernanda knew and evidently still knows.
Would you care to educate the regular nightshow lot please Miss Ferrari?

Living in hopeful advance gratitude.

Snookered shuffles off to fetch a beer from fridge, pours into glass and raises it to toast Miss Ferrari. Cheers Fern.

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2018 00:46 by Snooks.)
10-10-2018 23:55
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

I had only seen Fernanda I think once before on a nightshow. My golly, I am not exaggerating when I say that tonight's 2 hours from her were the best of any night show I've ever seen! Such a sexually charged performance, with visual stimulation par-excellence thanks to Fernanda maximising her stunning physicality with her move-perfect suggestive and erotic posture. And, fantastic sex talk I can confirm. Amazing lady
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2018 00:33 by crankshaft.)
11-10-2018 00:26
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

She could retire from Screen with saying anything, open a training school for babe show presenting and still be making money!! She never disappoints daytime or night time!! There is little doubt once this goddess leaves the screen babe shows will the poorer without her on-screen.

There is nobody better than Fern for ultimate screen sexiness

I would say to all presenters, if you want to make your night shows hotter than before all you have to do is Watch Fern!! I think if they had thought about pairing Fern with say, Kandi Kay I think the results probably would likely have been way more explosive and Kandi would have added a lot more moves to her bow than before.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2018 04:29 by lovebabes56.)
11-10-2018 04:19
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(10-10-2018 23:34 )AD82 Wrote:  This is very, very good.....off the scale in fact! Heart

Disagree, it wasn’t very very good & off the scale......Fernanda was sensational from start to finish last night both in terms of what she wore & what she did in every stint she did including humping the living daylights out if the table, bending over with her magnificent arse at the camera revealing her incredibly tiny thong/g-string, unleashing the oil & doing an extra hour till around midnight

Babe Of The Night along with Karina Currie

Piper Niven Superfan
11-10-2018 11:00
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

We all agree it was hot but I tell you the first time she came back on nights two months ago and did a three hour tease it was fiery Fernanda at her explosive best, indeed she used so much oil at one point I thought she would combust and she just got hotter and hotter with two changes of outfit. That voice of hers is amazing too, she sounded excited and had to be careful not to get too carried away but whenever she appears, even in day times, she sets fire to the screen with her presence. It's best to have a hose standing by just in case the tele catches fire.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
11-10-2018 12:02
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(11-10-2018 11:00 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(10-10-2018 23:34 )AD82 Wrote:  This is very, very good.....off the scale in fact! Heart

Disagree, it wasn’t very very good & off the scale......Fernanda was sensational from start to finish last night both in terms of what she wore & what she did in every stint she did including humping the living daylights out if the table, bending over with her magnificent arse at the camera revealing her incredibly tiny thong/g-string, unleashing the oil & doing an extra hour till around midnight

Babe Of The Night along with Karina Currie

I'm sure the table was very happy!! Tongue

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
11-10-2018 12:13
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

What an amazing show as good as you will see these days, amazing outfit really showed off her sexy curves perfectly, love it when she spots on her boobs, and good that she was more confident showing them off as they are lovely,
The sight of her working her gorgeous oiled up peachybum had to be one of the highlights of the year,
The other thing is how she really engaged with each caller really got into what they wanted and reacted to everything asked of her so many girls could learn from that instead of just sticking to the same for every caller, great great show I loved it, made me happy

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
11-10-2018 12:21
Fernanda - simply the best Offline
Senior Poster

Didn't see last night's Fern special ( tucked up in bed for an early am start!) but not surprised by all of the comments here today. Let's not forget that these two hours followed on from a 9 hour dayshift as well!

Winsaw makes an excellent point on Fern's interaction with each caller. She has this genuine skill of making a call a very personal thing , like an ordinary phone call I suppose in everyday life! It's been her trademark now for the years she has graced our screens and maybe is one of the reasons her phone is never quiet. One of the very few original Studio66 girls remaining and easily the best of what Studio has to offer.

I agree that a lot of these new girls could learn so much from Fern in caller satisfaction etc. Mind it's not an act with Fern as she is so very genuine, warm and caring - an all round lovely lady. God bless her!!
11-10-2018 15:59
PeleMessi Offline
Junior Poster

66 missed a trick not being able to convince her to do more nights.
11-10-2018 18:23

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles