Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Steph Chat,Caps & Vids

Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

RE: Steph Chat,Caps & Vids
(08-02-2011 00:18 )morethenahandful Wrote:  she would do nights but she's not sure about going topless!!! so i said she should do the 9-10 shift!!! dirty but not topless!!!

Ahhh cheers for the info dude.. Id certainly love to see her Bobbies they look great Big Grin.. What did she say about doing the 9-10 slot fella?

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2011 00:06 by Trickster.)
09-02-2011 00:05
Find all posts by this user
morethenahandful Offline
Posting Machine

She said she would ask so fingers crossed buddy.

More than a handful is a BONUS!

Loving Boots since '82
09-02-2011 10:56
Trickster Offline

Steph was banging today the Jeans she wore at the start of the show were great... But for some reason she changed strait away not sure why as the jeans looked so sexy on her...

Hope with the Boudoir signing all these girls of late... That steph doesnt get pushed a side or i will be pissed of ..

11-02-2011 23:48
irishdude85 Offline
Master Poster

well it looks like alisa has been pushed aside. she hasn't been seen in at least 3 weeks now. its obvious to me now she has left.
12-02-2011 01:15
morethenahandful Offline
Posting Machine

yeah possibly. Am i the only one thinking 2 sets 2 channels how about 2 streams!! seems simple to me, then they could have more girls on more often!!!

More than a handful is a BONUS!

Loving Boots since '82
12-02-2011 09:33
malicious fan Offline
Posting Machine

(11-02-2011 23:48 )Trickster Wrote:  Steph was banging today the Jeans she wore at the start of the show were great... But for some reason she changed strait away not sure why as the jeans looked so sexy on her...

Hope with the Boudoir signing all these girls of late... That steph doesnt get pushed a side or i will be pissed of ..

totally understand what u and irishdude are saying, cos iv been saying the same thing when red light central was bringing in all these ex bangbabes and ex babeworld girls and then got rid of their original girls. i know adele and foxy have started on the boudoir, but i know none of them by speaking to them thru messages, they would not have gone there to push people aside, especially after what thay have had to go thru with their previous employer's! hope the girls you like are still there and you get to see them on screen again soon.

have your own opinion, lead dont follow.
12-02-2011 13:31
Trickster Offline

I believe he Boudoir have brought in 4 new faces. which are Layla, Adele, Foxy and Poppy to me that's seems far to many... But as long as Steph still gets her shifts am not bothered..

The girls that come in last should have the least shifts!!

(This post was last modified: 13-02-2011 01:13 by Trickster.)
13-02-2011 01:12
malicious fan Offline
Posting Machine

(13-02-2011 01:12 )Trickster Wrote:  I believe he Boudoir have brought in 4 new faces. which are Layla, Adele, Foxy and Poppy to me that's seems far to many... But as long as Steph still gets her shifts am not bothered..

The girls that come in last should have the least shifts!!
i agree with you trickster, cos iv been having disagreements about them bringing girls over to red light and the girls who started at the beginning of red light have been losing shifts and some have even lost their jobs. im glad foxy and adele have found a new home and like i told you i hope no1 has to go, so just hope theres shifts for every1.

have your own opinion, lead dont follow.
13-02-2011 06:37
spikesdudleydog Offline
Senior Poster

smoking hot in a small tarten skirt today, yum
15-02-2011 14:55
Trickster Offline

God its good 2 have her back looks sensational as always... I just pray 2 god one day we see her grace the night shows... Because with out a shadow of doubt i think Steph would totally smash the night time with her sexy looks and the most important reason is that she loves being naughty..

15-02-2011 17:23
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV