Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

The A-Bomb doesn't hit TVX

Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

RE: The A-Bomb hits tvx
I'm not a particular fan of Amanda but she's a great performer on screen and is well worth watching and calling. Amazingly flexible and gymnastic as well as utterly filthy (if a bit difficult to understand with her accent when she's on one!).

Levi and TVX may be 'taking a chance on her' but I hope both parties enjoy the adventure...

As for Amanda being a huge ego, well we all have a bit of ego...

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
29-11-2010 18:06
Find all posts by this user
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Any chance of you addressing this post seeing as it is your company that seems to be ripping the poor bugger off
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid678142
29-11-2010 18:24
eyesonly4u Offline
Banned

(29-11-2010 16:33 )tsurugi Wrote:  First of all if the forum is so bad then why are you even here, when you are do nothing but slag the place off to your little fanboys?
If you need to drum up interest in yourself you have to ask yourself just how big your fanbase really is.

~~~~~
~~~~~

And the winner of post of the year is......................TSUBounce
29-11-2010 18:30
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(29-11-2010 16:11 )ARENDALL Wrote:  Wow now I remember why I stopped coming on here. Regardless of what show a girl is on she still has her fan base that will follow her. I have a huge fan base in both the sky platform and freeview so a few small minded people on here will never change that. Tvx is a brilliant channel with some really good talented girls. Everyone had there own taste and still as to what the look for in a girl so u can't please everyone. I have no intention what so ever of getting tvx into any kind of hot water. I have known the girl that runs it for years and respect her hard work to much for that. As you are all aware i can be compliant as done so on Babestation for 6 years!!! Anyways I'm not going to start a debate. It is what it is. If I don't like my work then so be it coz for every negative viewer I have about 10000 positive ones so each to their own I suppose. And I didn't cancel sat night... Rescheduled!!!!!!!!!!! A big hello to everyone who have been supportive to both myself and tvx xxxx much love Amanda Rendall xxx

hi amanda hope your ok, not sure if tvx is the right move for you but hope you do well there and look forward to your tvx debut. on the subject of which, when is it

Piper Niven Superfan
29-11-2010 18:38
Midlifecrisis Offline
Senior Poster

If Amandas got a big ego, i wanna be first in line to lick it!!
29-11-2010 18:42
kevin Offline
is a Elleaholic

Welcome back to the forum Amanda.

Follow the gorgeous Elle Pharrell on twitter at http://twitter.com/ellexxxpharrell
and facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/ElleStorm
29-11-2010 18:43
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
newark red Offline
Master Poster

when is the amazing amanda on?
29-11-2010 19:37
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(29-11-2010 16:11 )ARENDALL Wrote:  Wow now I remember why I stopped coming on here. Regardless of what show a girl is on she still has her fan base that will follow her. I have a huge fan base in both the sky platform and freeview so a few small minded people on here will never change that. Tvx is a brilliant channel with some really good talented girls. Everyone had there own taste and still as to what the look for in a girl so u can't please everyone. I have no intention what so ever of getting tvx into any kind of hot water. I have known the girl that runs it for years and respect her hard work to much for that. As you are all aware i can be compliant as done so on Babestation for 6 years!!! Anyways I'm not going to start a debate. It is what it is. If I don't like my work then so be it coz for every negative viewer I have about 10000 positive ones so each to their own I suppose. And I didn't cancel sat night... Rescheduled!!!!!!!!!!! A big hello to everyone who have been supportive to both myself and tvx xxxx much love Amanda Rendall xxx

i know its been said but seriously if you loathe us so much, to the point that you threaten to stab our members , why in the blue hell come back your posse can worship you on your blog or whatever it is.

In essence Your not worthy of posting here.

JOG ON back to your blog
29-11-2010 19:48
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

This thread is becoming like the legendary Sammie P elite night show one.Look I would not call myself an Amanda fanboy but I def like her! She is a right little firecracker.I have to correct her in saying she did not come on here because BB did not allow it!

If she is on TVX then fair enough she is lively.I have to say she should address the complaints to her fans who feel short changed over shebang tv.

Fair play for coming on here and I love it she got an EGO!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
29-11-2010 19:53
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I look forward to the positive things that Amanda may bring to the Tvx channels. I am not going to get bogged down in a debate about various perceptions as to what has gone before. Amanda should be judged on the here and now and I look forward to seeing her perform. She is exciting to watch and I wish her well. I doubt that anyone including Amanda would wish to join any retirement home for rejects or has beens and I would question any claim that Tvx has become such an environment. This claim is one based on opinion and assumption without knowledge of facts. If Tvx babes were so bad then presumably nobody would call them and nobody would talk about them in such glowing fashions on these forums. And of course no channel worth their salt would want them either. Tvx has a great line up of babes and I for one enjoy watching many of them. The sets are relatively simple and unvaried but that allows for the focus to be on the on screen babe which is no bad thing.

(This post was last modified: 29-11-2010 21:24 by Snooks.)
29-11-2010 20:11
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV