Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

The A-Bomb doesn't hit TVX

Light Entertainment Offline
Senior Poster

RE: The A-Bomb hits tvx
Having got immersed in all the Bang Babes stuff I missed this thread until now, and didn’t know Amanda had left the show that dare not speak its name.

I know how impulsive Amanda is, and I’m under no illusions about the challenge an employer faces when taking her on. However, if I ran a babe show, Amanda would still be one of the first acts I’d want to employ. I think society in general is overwhelmed with blandness, by and large, simply because bosses and managers want the easy life which results from hiring a load of ‘yes people’. It’s easy, but it’s usually dull. I think any business which breaks with this mind-numbing ethos and goes for ‘high-maintenance’ but dynamic talent is to be commended. I also strongly agree with mr mystery in that I think Amanda’s shown she does work well with managements who work with her in a professional manner.

I know that shortly after Amanda arrived at Bang Babes there were incidents which gave the company a lot of bother. However, for me, her hugely positive contribution to Bang Babes dramatically outweighed that bother. Her communication with passive viewers drove forward the then new Freeview broadcasts, which, without her were often a complete information void. In my opinion she took the shows to the viewer in a way no one else was doing, and it worked. She also passionately stood up for the interests of the viewers. Okay, so some fans do get a bit carried away with the extent of their support, and vostok1 I think that KFC post is pant-wettingly funny, but I still think Amanda’s one of the top babe show acts of the Freeview era, and she’s given me mountains of pleasure and great memories. Surely that’s what matters in the end. I really hope TVX hold faith in Amanda, and can harness her talent the way Babestation did, because she can raise a show's profile like few other acts. Best of luck to all parties.
28-11-2010 18:28
Find all posts by this user
jade-victoria Offline
Senior Poster

(28-11-2010 01:57 )simplymarko Wrote:  shes clearly just putting off the inevitable acceptance that she will now be a TVX girl.
TVX..the retirement home for 'has been' and 'never was' girls who didnt quite make it on the channels they longed to be on Wink

I find it funny how you can make this sort of a judgement as you have no idea what goes on at this channel or other channels other than sitting at home on your sofa watching the girls. For your information, the channels you probably class as the 'best' channels the majority of girls arnt happy working there as there is alot of politcs an crap. People come to tvx to get away from that drama and just get on with what we do. Alot of girls are trying to come to tvx at the minute, if its a retirement home or a never has been home then you will be shocked at some of the names of girls who are trying to get jobs at this channel.....and why do they want a job...because there is no b*llshit and its run very well.So thanks for your judgment but if i was you id stick to rubbing my c*ock cause you clearly dont know what goes on. xx
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2010 03:45 by jade-victoria.)
29-11-2010 03:01
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

if you ask me now that bangbabes are going down tvx have a chance of becoming one of the top 3 channels
and the now the a-bomb is coming things are only going to get better for tvx

ps i would love to see some jade/amanda 2 for 1s

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2010 03:23 by alexfury.)
29-11-2010 03:17
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

Quote:ps i would love to see some jade/amanda 2 for 1s
that would be good but the best 2 4 1 would be levi and amanda they look so much alike,thats only a dream tho because tvx dont do 2 4 1s and when they do there tame as fuckannoyed
29-11-2010 03:43
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

if what jade-victoria is saying about some of other girls looking to sign for tvx
then a few new signing could make tvx a power in the world of late night tv

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
29-11-2010 04:03
tsurugi Offline
Banned

What they need is bigger sets, forget spending money on "big signings" spend it on new sets. Need to freshen it up a little then they might be able to challenge the bigger channels. Not sure amanda's ego will be able to fit on the current sets so just remember......

[Image: 002_123.jpg]
29-11-2010 05:08
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(28-11-2010 01:57 )simplymarko Wrote:  shes clearly just putting off the inevitable acceptance that she will now be a TVX girl.
TVX..the retirement home for 'has been' and 'never was' girls who didnt quite make it on the channels they longed to be on Wink

think this is a little harsh as some of the tvx babes are not hasbeens and are not there because they didnt make it on the channel they were on. ani james went to tvx because babeworld had gone.

agree with jade tvx is run very well and for me is one of the top babechannels at the moment

Piper Niven Superfan
29-11-2010 10:55
Donsman Offline
Senior Poster

Agree Rammy, tvx got some of the best babes, Cali, Hannah, Jade Victoria, Jasmine, Ani, Bonnie...., the list goes on, hasbeens??? i dont think so Big Grin
29-11-2010 11:27
Charlemagne Offline

To get this thread back on track.

When's Amanda's new start date?
29-11-2010 11:37
Miss Cali Garcia Offline
Junior Poster

I'm really proud to work at tvx, all the girls who work there are hard working and we all have a laugh together. We always put on great shows..trust me it is certainly not any retirement home!!!
29-11-2010 14:35
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV