RE: Glamour Chase launching tonight...
possibly, have to wait and see

Piper Niven Superfan
23-11-2010 18:01
Find all posts by this user
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Don't Cellcast work alongside Killergram? So Cellcast are now working with Glamour Chase too? Erm, is that right? God this is getting confusing. Blush
23-11-2010 18:02
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

The name 'Glamour Chase' suggests a tame show to me. I hope this doesn't turn out to be a return to the ultra-tame standard of the old 1am Partyland show.

(23-11-2010 13:54 )Chilly Wrote:  Oh, and please don't let Geri on screen.

On the contrary - please do let Geri on screen. Just give her a phone instead of a mic!!!

(23-11-2010 14:28 )RRROGER Wrote:  then go to Elite where everybody will be disappointed but not surprised if you're useless

Elite is lightyears ahead of BS in entertainment value. The sad fact is that BS could correct that situation in an instant if they wanted to.
23-11-2010 18:05
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(23-11-2010 17:39 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(23-11-2010 16:08 )mr mystery Wrote:  Seeing that "Glamour Chase" this new show has its own representative on this forum and it is not "babestation" that have given out details about the show should it have it's own Section on this forum and not be part of the BS threads ? , after all Cellcast are not the owners/licence holders of any of the channels it will be transmitting on , freeview Ch 97 is a "Square 1 Management" channel and not part of the Cellcast group , Sky Ch 909 is owned by "Grandiose Limited" , obviously Cellcast will be supplying girls and other services , but i remember Blue Kiss and Sex station having their own sections when they were transmitting on Sky even tho it was Cellcast that ran the shows . I can't see them advertising BSXtreme because they never advertised it on Partyland probably because the channels are not owned by Cellcast .

think it should stay here for now as it seems to be just a rebranding of partyland and will be using babestation babes and sets too. also hope it wont be ruined by osg's and plugging of pics and bsxtreme

Those are very good points Rammy, I would agree with all your post as I don't want obtrusive osg's either. It's not really the plugging of extreme that annoys me as much now but you do get more tolerant as time goes by. Unfortunately that seems to be the cellcast ethos of aggressive selling, about time we were in charge lol.Bounce No seriously Rammy, I wish it the best of luck tonight and Paige one of my favourites is on, so bring it on mate.Big Grin

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
23-11-2010 18:06
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

Reading the earlier posts, it seems the net difference is a new name, maybe some better graphics and Danica.

Sounds like you'd be hard put to spot the difference if you hadn't read this thread.
23-11-2010 18:22
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(23-11-2010 18:22 )MeTarzan Wrote:  Sounds like you'd be hard put to spot the difference if you hadn't read this thread.

Especially as Freeview 97 is still showing the Partyland off-air marker.
23-11-2010 18:48
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(23-11-2010 17:53 )HannahsPet Wrote:  unless this is the start of splitting them up in to 2 entities again
Well if the girls don't move round all the other Cellcast shows on the same night like they normally do , and if they don't mention or advertise any of the other BS or Xtreme shows then i think splitting them up again is probably what they are doing , PS i wonder if this is the secret Channel that Geri mentioned on the mic a few days ago and wasn't alowed to say the channel name , but was a bit premature announcing it ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
23-11-2010 19:02
kaelene Offline
Banned

Hi Glamour Chase will you geting better freeview hours soon?
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2010 19:22 by kaelene.)
23-11-2010 19:21
mje173 Offline
Junior Poster

is this channel related to http://www.glamourchase.com/ ??

also, will there be a webstream for this, anywhere? a website? something? bleh. help this brother out, im not in the UK!!!
23-11-2010 19:21
Jam Da Man Offline

All this Danica / Glamour Chase business seems to have stirred up the forum a fair bit today.
Will she be on, won't she be on. Will she go home early...

At this rate, I won't need to review it tomorrow! Big Grin

On a side note, Gracie's forthcoming website is something to do with Glamourchase.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

(This post was last modified: 23-11-2010 19:48 by Jam Da Man.)
23-11-2010 19:45
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV