Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.43 Average

Glamour Chase on TV

Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Glamour Chase launching tonight...
(23-11-2010 15:18 )RRROGER Wrote:  Your views may be valid, but watching Danica on the night show spending 13 Minutes looking at her watch, waiting for a call, suggests that you are talking about a miniscule proportion of the audience; the percentage of members of this site who ever phone the girls is also miniscule, but I respect your views, despite representing the views of a miniscule proportion of the site membership.
As for Jamie, the only inspired signing made recently, & I think Jamie was away at the time, which would explain it, was ex Babestation babe LoriBuckby.

And? You spend way too much time analysing what is or isn't said on here. If it wasn't working, then these girls wouldn't be on these channels. It really is that simple. Plus, if it isn't Jamie your obssesed with, then it's Danica. I like the fact that you failed to mention that Alice, Sammie and various other girls from the lad mags seem to struggle for calls at times. Nope, just focus on Danica. Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2010 17:54 by Chilly.)
23-11-2010 15:40
Find all posts by this user
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

I expect the channel will be the usual kind of stuff with just a new name, but Danica being back is good news for me. Smile
23-11-2010 15:40
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(23-11-2010 14:28 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  Do everyone's comments referring to Geri mean just her or all presenter girls?

I would think they mean all presenter girls, which would be Geri, Megan, Karina and Dani (so far). One of the reasons I hate seeing Megan presenting is that I know people will be getting annoyed with her, even though she's only acting as Cellcast's representative. Don't think it's anything personal against Geri, she is just the girl who is frequently used in this role.

As for the new channel, it does just seem to be a re-brand of Partyland (although we'll no doubt be welcomed to the "brand new channel" for months to come Rolleyes ). Would be nice to see unobtrusive OSGs, no presenter girl, decent picture quality etc. but I'm not expecting it.

Then again, I'm having to eat my words about Danica appearing on BS (said it was unlikely, not that it would never happen Tongue)

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
23-11-2010 15:48
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Seeing that "Glamour Chase" this new show has its own representative on this forum and it is not "babestation" that have given out details about the show should it have it's own Section on this forum and not be part of the BS threads ? , after all Cellcast are not the owners/licence holders of any of the channels it will be transmitting on , freeview Ch 97 is a "Square 1 Management" channel and not part of the Cellcast group , Sky Ch 909 is owned by "Grandiose Limited" , obviously Cellcast will be supplying girls and other services , but i remember Blue Kiss and Sex station having their own sections when they were transmitting on Sky even tho it was Cellcast that ran the shows . I can't see them advertising BSXtreme because they never advertised it on Partyland probably because the channels are not owned by Cellcast .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
23-11-2010 16:08
Topman 47 Offline
Master Poster

Will this improve the Cellcast network - I doubt it.

The OSG problem, too much advertising of pictures at £1.50 each, interruptions by News Media reports & chats (ie Geri, Megan etc), I have almost lost interest in their channels, only Ella, Priya & Pretti keep me interested. Also sadly missing Stevie Lou.

TVX, CP, BB and Elite keep me entertained thank you.

23-11-2010 16:11
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(23-11-2010 16:08 )mr mystery Wrote:  Seeing that "Glamour Chase" this new show has its own representative on this forum and it is not "babestation" that have given out details about the show should it have it's own Section on this forum and not be part of the BS threads ? , after all Cellcast are not the owners/licence holders of any of the channels it will be transmitting on , freeview Ch 97 is a "Square 1 Management" channel and not part of the Cellcast group , Sky Ch 909 is owned by "Grandiose Limited" , obviously Cellcast will be supplying girls and other services , but i remember Blue Kiss and Sex station having their own sections when they were transmitting on Sky even tho it was Cellcast that ran the shows . I can't see them advertising BSXtreme because they never advertised it on Partyland probably because the channels are not owned by Cellcast .

I saw this thread in its original location before going out for a pub lunch today.
While I was enjoying my Beef Curry with half and half rice and chips plus a pint of beer, I thought about requesting that the thread be moved to either this section or its own subsection in Babestation when I got back. I have just got back and seen it has already been moved by someone.
I don't mind it not being in its own subsection. Subsections make navigation more difficult.
It would seem that it is just a relaunch of Partyland, same channel, Cellcast girls and same timeslot, and Partyland never had its own subsection on the forum before.
23-11-2010 16:22
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(23-11-2010 16:08 )mr mystery Wrote:  i remember Blue Kiss and Sex station having their own sections when they were transmitting on Sky even tho it was Cellcast that ran the shows .

Yes but those stations had their own girls, not the same girls that appeared on Babestation at the time.
23-11-2010 16:29
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Please dont let Geri spoil it trying to sell us pictures every 2 Fecking minutes
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2010 17:06 by gazfc.)
23-11-2010 17:02
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(23-11-2010 16:08 )mr mystery Wrote:  Seeing that "Glamour Chase" this new show has its own representative on this forum and it is not "babestation" that have given out details about the show should it have it's own Section on this forum and not be part of the BS threads ? , after all Cellcast are not the owners/licence holders of any of the channels it will be transmitting on , freeview Ch 97 is a "Square 1 Management" channel and not part of the Cellcast group , Sky Ch 909 is owned by "Grandiose Limited" , obviously Cellcast will be supplying girls and other services , but i remember Blue Kiss and Sex station having their own sections when they were transmitting on Sky even tho it was Cellcast that ran the shows . I can't see them advertising BSXtreme because they never advertised it on Partyland probably because the channels are not owned by Cellcast .

think it should stay here for now as it seems to be just a rebranding of partyland and will be using babestation babes and sets too. also hope it wont be ruined by osg's and plugging of pics and bsxtreme

Piper Niven Superfan
23-11-2010 17:39
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

unless this is the start of splitting them up in to 2 entites again

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
23-11-2010 17:53
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV