Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.43 Average

Glamour Chase on TV

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Glamour Chase launching tonight...
hoping its diffrent studio in same building maybe thats why they been finishing at 8 for past fewe months new set and new OSg and NO gERI !!!

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
23-11-2010 13:59
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

2nd that chilly about geri. Think this topic can be moved to bs section since it looks like a bs owned channel

Piper Niven Superfan
23-11-2010 14:01
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Do everyone's comments referring to Geri mean just her or all presenter girls? Also I hope we don't have to suffer continuous advertising for BSxtreme!!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
23-11-2010 14:28
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(23-11-2010 13:54 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I'd say it will operate from same studios and sets as bs since it is replacing partyland. I'd say it is linked to the glamour chase website bcl and also hope it means rhian will finally be on a babeshow

Why this ongoing obsession with pretty girls from the little boys mags,
....... Elite seems to have cornered the market for high profile glam model divas/enigmas/liabilitities.....
..........NataliaPhillips/Danica/SammiePennington/AliceGoodwin/KittyLea/MelissaDibling,
Cellcast have been doing this for long enough to be able to recruit girls who CAN do the job, unlike Jamie who recruits girls he HOPES can do the job; that analogy suggests that if Rhian is inclined towards these shows,
then go to Elite where everybody will be disappointed but not surprised if you're useless......HuhHuhHuh

23-11-2010 14:28
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(23-11-2010 14:28 )RRROGER Wrote:  Why this ongoing obsession with pretty girls from the little boys mags,
....... Elite seems to have cornered the market for high profile glam model divas/enigmas/liabilitities.....
..........NataliaPhillips/Danica/SammiePennington/AliceGoodwin/KittyLea/MelissaDibling,
Cellcast have been doing this for long enough to be able to recruit girls who CAN do the job, unlike Jamie who recruits girls he HOPES can do the job; that analogy suggests that if Rhian is inclined towards these shows,
then go to Elite where everybody will be disappointed but not surprised if you're useless......HuhHuhHuh

Because hearing these glamour girls from the lad mags talking filth or helping you out when you need a daytime wank is the best. Oh, and it's so much better than just having an obsession with Jamie from Elite TV. Tongue
23-11-2010 14:38
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

It will be great to see Danica on screen again.

23-11-2010 15:15
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(23-11-2010 14:38 )Chilly Wrote:  Because hearing these glamour girls from the lad mags talking filth or helping you out when you need a daytime wank is the best. Oh, and it's so much better than just having an obsession with Jamie from Elite TV. Tongue

Your views may be valid, but watching Danica on the night show spending 13 Minutes looking at her watch, waiting for a call, suggests that you are talking about a miniscule proportion of the audience; the percentage of members of this site who ever phone the girls is also miniscule, but I respect your views, despite representing the views of a miniscule proportion of the site membership.
As for Jamie, the only inspired signing made recently, & I think Jamie was away at the time, which would explain it, was ex Babestation babe LoriBuckby.

23-11-2010 15:18
Jam Da Man Offline

So many possibilities! Smile

Maybe... new OSGs?...
...new music?...
...new set?...
...interruptions advertising Glamourchase websites?...

...maybe a blank screen all night? laugh

We shall see what happens!

Good luck Glamour Chase. Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

23-11-2010 15:30
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

(23-11-2010 15:30 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  So many possibilities! Smile

Maybe... new OSGs?...
...new music?...
...new set?...
...interruptions advertising Glamourchase websites?...

...maybe a blank screen all night? laugh

We shall see what happens!

Good luck Glamour Chase. Smile

.....new webstream?...
23-11-2010 15:33
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I hope there's smaller graphics at the bottom of the screen & no stupid black boxes, It's because of the graphics etc i don't waste my time with them or BS1 & BS2

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
23-11-2010 15:37
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV