Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.43 Average

Glamour Chase on TV

HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

RE: Glamour Chase on TV
Guess she will be added later think some of this mark hatton website stuff is for it but dont quote me on that

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
29-12-2010 08:29
Find all posts by this user
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(29-12-2010 08:29 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Guess she will be added later think some of this mark hatton website stuff is for it but dont quote me on that

The Mark Hatton pics of Paige are on Georgies site Wink
29-12-2010 08:35
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Freeview channel changes for Cellcast shows
(29-12-2010 05:57 )vila Wrote:  
(28-12-2010 08:40 )HannahsPet Wrote:  
(21-12-2010 18:39 )vila Wrote:  What I want to know is this: if Paige is a Glamour Chase girl, how come she isn't even mentioned on glamourchase.com?

she is bottom of the website in light grey on white background tammy is also listed as a glamourchase girl

Thanks - that's also been pointed out to me in a pm.

It shows just how important Paige and Tammy are to Glamour Chase. Georgie, Louise and Stevie all get featured profiles but Paige and Tammy just get a mention in the small print.

Paige has her own site but why not wait a while to see what happens in the coming months. The other girls might have signed up with GC earlierWink
A little patience; not everything happens in one go.
29-12-2010 09:45
pm74 Offline
Master Poster

I'm a bit concerned
I signed up with the babestation website are the best sets from these girls going to be only available on GC
29-12-2010 18:35
Jam Da Man Offline

That GlamourChase music has been bugging me ever since it started; it sounded very similar to something else I'd heard, ages ago...
Anyways, I remembered the other day, and I found a Youtube "vid" of the piece of music in question.
It's from Shadow Hearts, on Playstation 2. Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc7YEHcP5YU

Around a minute in is where it reminds me of the Glamour Chase music.
Glad I remembered - it was doing my head in. laugh

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

29-12-2010 20:08
Doublea Offline
Junior Poster

because paige is a glamourchase girl will we only see her on freeview after 3am on glamourchase, georgie and tiffany are glamourchase girls but spend a lot longer on freeview (bs and bsxtra) than paige do"s anyone know? also how do i find out whos on glamourchase have glamourchase got there own schedule/line up seperate from babestation?
29-12-2010 20:12
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

(29-12-2010 18:35 )pm74 Wrote:  I'm a bit concerned
I signed up with the babestation website are the best sets from these girls going to be only available on GC

Not sure whats happening i bet they even dont even know proberly making it up as they go along there is no long term business model in place by the looks of it

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
29-12-2010 20:33
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(29-12-2010 09:45 )bytor Wrote:  Paige has her own site but why not wait a while to see what happens in the coming months. The other girls might have signed up with GC earlierWink

I'm not bothered in the slightest about what might happen on the GC site. What bothers me is what's happening on my tv. I only get to see Paige and Tammy for a few minutes of each night they're on because this company which only rates them worth a small print mention takes them away and hides them where I can't see them.

And they do the same with all my other favourites - Stevie, Kandi, Ella and, to a lesser extent, Georgie. Kandi and Ella aren't even claimed to be GC girls, yet this bunch of upstarts is allowed to filch them and all the others away to where their Freeview fans can't see them.

To add insult to injury, when Freeviewers are finally allowed to see GC on Ch 97 at 3am the show gets nerfed to an ultra-tame level which is way below the standard of the old Tameland 1am show despite the fact that FV 97's new 3am licence allows it to be just as strong as BS and BSXtra.

Glamour Chase is the worst thing that's happened to the Cellcast channels in all the time I've been watching them.
30-12-2010 06:47
Doublea Offline
Junior Poster

(30-12-2010 06:47 )vila Wrote:  
(29-12-2010 09:45 )bytor Wrote:  Paige has her own site but why not wait a while to see what happens in the coming months. The other girls might have signed up with GC earlierWink

I'm not bothered in the slightest about what might happen on the GC site. What bothers me is what's happening on my tv. I only get to see Paige and Tammy for a few minutes of each night they're on because this company which only rates them worth a small print mention takes them away and hides them where I can't see them.

And they do the same with all my other favourites - Stevie, Kandi, Ella and, to a lesser extent, Georgie. Kandi and Ella aren't even claimed to be GC girls, yet this bunch of upstarts is allowed to filch them and all the others away to where their Freeview fans can't see them.

To add insult to injury, when Freeviewers are finally allowed to see GC on Ch 97 at 3am the show gets nerfed to an ultra-tame level which is way below the standard of the old Tameland 1am show despite the fact that FV 97's new 3am licence allows it to be just as strong as BS and BSXtra.

Glamour Chase is the worst thing that's happened to the Cellcast channels in all the time I've been watching them.

i agree with you glamourchase is the worst thing, but then again saying that i would rather see paige for an hour a night then not see her at all.
30-12-2010 19:09
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I'm a Sky viewer so i get to see GC from 9pm , so i am not restricted in seeing the girls on that show in the same way as freeviewers are , but is it GC fault why freeviews don't get to see much of some of the girls (Paige) or the later start time , if Ch 97 was still Partyland and started at 3.am you probably would still not get to see so much of some of the girls because some girls including Paige used to generally do more shifts on Partyland , although Paige did start doing more sections on the other shows , for me it's the start time that's to blame , if GC started at 1am on freeview you would get to see much more of your favorite girls , i am not really very keen of the show tho and it's probably my least favorite of all the Cellcast run shows .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
30-12-2010 21:00
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV