Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.43 Average

Glamour Chase on TV

countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

RE: Glamour Chase on TV
(06-12-2010 17:55 )mrmann Wrote:  
(06-12-2010 17:22 )vila Wrote:  Either this channel is schizoid or I am - my opinion of it see-saws back and forth so often I'm getting giddy. Sometimes GC on Freeview 97 seems like the old Tameland but at other times it's quite obvious that they're making use of the more relaxed rules they now have, even if not to the fullest extent.

I enjoyed every minute of last night's Freeview 97 show - great performances by both Kandi and Paige.

What a pity they can't still do this from the old 1am start time - but without the old tame rules, of course.

I don't think there are any relaxed rules on Glamour Chase. Sure, we've had a few nice glimpses here and there, and a couple of accidental you know whats, but despite it being a nice looking set, it's still tamer than Partyland was, even before freeview.

Paige and Kandi made the absolute best of what they could do last night - there are clearly restrictions. Paige was clearly in the mood and would have gone much further as she proved on Extra for two amazing sessions. Kandi was also in the mood and on at least two occasions she was told to pull her pants up (or not to pull them down so far)... which was a shame, but still they both were very sexy.
06-12-2010 20:33
Find all posts by this user
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

The old Freeview 97 1am show (and obviously the same nightly transmission period on Sky) was the tamest of all the babe shows on any platform by a very very long way. When the channel re-opened in its new time slot they made a point of announcing that the old tame rules had gone and proved it beyond any doubt while the show was still called Partyland. When it changed to Glamourchase I thought that after the first night the old rules had been reinstated but subsequent shows have changed my mind.

It's true that the girls were under some restriction last night but the show isn't as tame as the old 1am show. As I said, they aren't using the full potential of the new rules but many of the movements and gestures now being used would not have been allowed on the old show.

The main issue that seems to separate GC from the other Cellcast channels is the apparent ban on knicker removal. I see no other difference, although that could change if the BS1 and BSXtra 2-4-1s ever get out of their current tamed-down state.

See above.
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2010 16:37 by vila.)
07-12-2010 00:13
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

It would seem that rebranding of Partyland as Glamourchase was a futile attempt to turn around a failing channel. It would seem it isn't working!!
07-12-2010 14:42
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

...and it was so funny the other night when Megan was reading out the script so to speak... "Glamour Chase is completely different to all the other channels, you'll see girls from magazines and newspapers..." yeah right, how completely different??? In that it's a load of rubbish and has the same girls on it from the other channels who can't be as sexy on GC as the other channels? All they keep saying is 'page 3 girl Georgie' and relying almost entirely on her. But all they've done is nick her from Babestation and prevent her taking her knicks off, which she loved doing and we all loved seeing. Thank the lord they're giving Paige a bit more scope on other channels, but I bet that's Paige calling some of the shots on this and good on her for digging her heals in!!!
07-12-2010 22:04
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

I wonder what the regulators think about GC telling porkies, especially when it involves other channels?

Every morning at 5am they say they're the only channel still on air offering sex chat on Freeview.
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2010 14:22 by vila.)
08-12-2010 14:22
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

At least GC still show tits after 5am unlike the tvx channels Wink
08-12-2010 15:10
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Really? I'd never noticed. So it would be not only more truthful, but also more effective, if they went with that line instead!
08-12-2010 16:28
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Only 32½ mins for Stevie's Freeview fans so far tonight. I suppose she's been stuck on GC all night yet again. annoyed

(Actual screen time: 26 mins 50 secs allowing for interruptions etc.)

Edited for typo.
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2010 07:52 by vila.)
09-12-2010 04:17
mrichie10 Away
Banned

The only good thing about this channel is that there are no interruptions concerning my viewing on skytv with that babestation extreme adverts. Tammy was on there wednesday nite and for once i was not annoyed due to the bloody interruption apart from that it is just another set, it would have been beta if they get rid of those ridiculous single beds and get one big massive king size bed so the girls can spread they legs wider and stop this morphing in and out of colour to black & white and stick with 2010 which is colour when i first saw it i thought my tv had broken down!!
18-12-2010 01:22
Doublea Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Freeview channel changes for Cellcast shows
As a fan of paiges for the last year and a regulary caller of hers, since glamourchase started we see a lot less of paige on freeview ( 1 hour a night if we are lucky) and when glamourchase starts on freeview is it to tame, babestation say paige is a glamourchase girl so she will spend a lot of her time on that channel, but ive noticed the other glamourchase girls spend a lot more time on bs1 and bsxtra than paige, this would"nt be paiges choice as she has got consideration for all of her fans. The point im trying to make is do"s anyone know if paige will still be doing bs and bsxtra or just glamourchase i personally cant see the point in glamourchase.
21-12-2010 14:48
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV