Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.43 Average

Glamour Chase on TV

Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

RE: Glamour Chase on TV
(29-11-2010 03:00 )mrichie10 Wrote:  i dunno why they didnt just leave the name as it was, cause all that change is the set thats there is no new channel

i'm confused as to what was the point :-s

I agree with you I much prefered the old name than it is now!.
30-11-2010 07:14
Find all posts by this user
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

it's such a joke; the difference is supposed to be that the girls are from mags and newspapers, but they're just the same as the girls before, only on this channel they're much tamer, ie Paige and Tammie, than they were before! What's the upside on that??? what a joke! Sad idiots.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2010 21:43 by countryboy.)
01-12-2010 21:43
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Any videos from Stevie's first night?

Alright, I'll stop asking Smile
01-12-2010 21:55
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(01-12-2010 21:43 )countryboy Wrote:  it's such a joke; the difference is supposed to be that the girls are from mags and newspapers, but they're just the same as the girls before, only on this channel they're much tamer, ie Paige and Tammie, than they were before! What's the upside on that??? what a joke! Sad idiots.

Except that on Glamourchase a couple of nights ago Paige did her best session ever (see Josh's video).

Of course, that was pre-Freeview and she tamed down drastically after 3am. So if you're a Freeviewer like me I can understand your feelings.
02-12-2010 01:51
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(02-12-2010 01:51 )vila Wrote:  
(01-12-2010 21:43 )countryboy Wrote:  it's such a joke; the difference is supposed to be that the girls are from mags and newspapers, but they're just the same as the girls before, only on this channel they're much tamer, ie Paige and Tammie, than they were before! What's the upside on that??? what a joke! Sad idiots.

Except that on Glamourchase a couple of nights ago Paige did her best session ever (see Josh's video).

Of course, that was pre-Freeview and she tamed down drastically after 3am. So if you're a Freeviewer like me I can understand your feelings.

No way was that her best session. She's done much better in the past, for me at least.
02-12-2010 02:51
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(02-12-2010 02:51 )mrmann Wrote:  
(02-12-2010 01:51 )vila Wrote:  Except that on Glamourchase a couple of nights ago Paige did her best session ever (see Josh's video).

No way was that her best session. She's done much better in the past, for me at least.

Each to his own, I suppose. That was a new Paige for me.
02-12-2010 02:59
johnnymac Offline

Smile RE: Glamour Chase on TV
Any chance of Tara Lee coming back for this 'new' channel?

Did Tara Lee ever get her website finalised? As a performer Tara was great value for money, really worked her assets. I loved her tits - were they 100% natural (I hope) or the best (least stiff and plastic) boob job ever?Shy
02-12-2010 10:03
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(02-12-2010 01:51 )vila Wrote:  

the good thing is that last night Paige wasn't on this rubbish channel and put in a couple of great performances on BS1 and BS Extra! So I'm happy now!
02-12-2010 12:33
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Either this channel is schizoid or I am - my opinion of it see-saws back and forth so often I'm getting giddy. Sometimes GC on Freeview 97 seems like the old Tameland but at other times it's quite obvious that they're making use of the more relaxed rules they now have, even if not to the fullest extent.

I enjoyed every minute of last night's Freeview 97 show - great performances by both Kandi and Paige.

What a pity they can't still do this from the old 1am start time - but without the old tame rules, of course.

Edit: OK - yeah - I know. I can be so gullible at times. Now that I've been privileged to see what Sky viewers were treated to that night before Freeview came an air, I feel rather foolish for believing I was watching something a bit special. Whatever was I thinking about? Should have known better.
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2010 17:12 by vila.)
06-12-2010 17:22
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(06-12-2010 17:22 )vila Wrote:  Either this channel is schizoid or I am - my opinion of it see-saws back and forth so often I'm getting giddy. Sometimes GC on Freeview 97 seems like the old Tameland but at other times it's quite obvious that they're making use of the more relaxed rules they now have, even if not to the fullest extent.

I enjoyed every minute of last night's Freeview 97 show - great performances by both Kandi and Paige.

What a pity they can't still do this from the old 1am start time - but without the old tame rules, of course.

I don't think there are any relaxed rules on Glamour Chase. Sure, we've had a few nice glimpses here and there, and a couple of accidental you know whats, but despite it being a nice looking set, it's still tamer than Partyland was, even before freeview.
06-12-2010 17:55
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV