Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.43 Average

Glamour Chase on TV

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Glamour Chase on TV
Quote:Before Paige second session on GC so around 12 or 1... Not too sure

Wow, I was watching a different channel. I skip Glamour Chase completely, even when my favorite women are on, but after this, I might have to keep an eye on it.
07-01-2011 17:59
Find all posts by this user
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(07-01-2011 17:59 )mrmann Wrote:  Wow, I was watching a different channel. I skip Glamour Chase completely, even when my favorite women are on, but after this, I might have to keep an eye on it.

I usually do too but coz I missed Paige so much I SKY+ all three channels. I'd have been happy last night watching her make a cottage pie!
07-01-2011 18:06
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Anyone have the video of this yet?
08-01-2011 01:54
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Partyland, I mean Glamour Chase, now back to normal with actual interruptions once more. Still just a tamer, lamer Partyland. Will be skipping Babestation tonight. Might see if Tammy gets a better show, but it's a skipper for me tonight. Hope none of the Bang Babes women go to Babestation.
09-01-2011 02:09
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

About damn time!!!

Smile
12-01-2011 01:07
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Last night's sheet show was lots of fun, and a smart way to get more callers for this usually dull channel. They should keep this going, as it's very entertaining, and is full of possibilities if Cellcast will grow some balls for once and give us a proper 2-4-1. They can basically do as they please, because it's behind a sheet, so this could be a lot of fun. The only nitpick I had was that either the lighting needs to be positioned differently, so that we can see the bottom half of the women, and not just their legs, and that the camera is lowered a bit. I was glad to see the camera dude going handheld for the second portion of the show, because it's fun to mix it up a bit, so that worked quite well. Also, while there has been full nudity once or twice on GC, it's usually a topless only channel, which makes having the sheet show a nice treat. They need to keep this on Glamour Chase, because it will make the channel worth watching. There's only one downside to this, and that's because some people will eventually want the sheet to drop, but this is not going to happen, so I'd rather have them nude and shadowed, then not nude and lying on the beds.

Despite my constructive criticism, it's always great to see something fun and new, and I think other channels should do the same thing as well. It doesn't matter if they do a blatant copy, because if it works, it works.

Smile
02-02-2011 18:27
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV