Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

Shebang.tv - Chat & Discussion

Ray_Rawkuss Offline
I'm The Rawkuss & I'M AWESOME

Shebang.tv - Chat & Discussion
dunno if anyones been watching this but its amanda rendalls business and omg wot a nite she actually called me and we had a great time fucked herself with a dildo amazing show amazing woman so sexy she fucks reede fox live on air 2mrw cant fucking wait

Amanda Rendall rocks my socks and Lori Buckby thinks i look like shaun wright phillips hmmmmmmmmmmmm not to sure about that one. Oh and Fernanda Ferrarri makes me dribble AND I'M AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME
20-11-2010 00:31
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: shebang.tv AMANDA RENDALL
Not sure if you are aware that "She Bang Tv" is a member of this forum , She Bang Tv is hoping in the next few weeks to get it's own section on this forum , they have just got to get a few things sorted out first , any questions you have about She Bang Tv send them a pm and ask , i did and not long after got a reply to my questions .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
20-11-2010 11:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fifeguy93 Offline
Senior Poster

does the live stream come on straight away, need to register on the site for it or what?
20-11-2010 21:36
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

tonight shebang is supposed to be free , you don't as far as i know need to subscribe tonight to view , after tonight you will need to subscribe , i think , . the live stream should come on straight away if everything is going to plan .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
20-11-2010 22:03
vinny0874 Offline
Senior Poster

well i was getting no video so i paid my £20 and now it says wrong password all the time!!!!!

not happy Sad
20-11-2010 22:09
fifeguy93 Offline
Senior Poster

notice on the site, show cancelled, technical problems, back on Friday
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2010 22:26 by fifeguy93.)
20-11-2010 22:18
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(20-11-2010 22:18 )fifeguy93 Wrote:  notice on the site, show cancelled, technical problems, back on Friday

Translation: Couldn't be arsed and went out on the piss instead.

You better get used to this site having technical problems it is the rendal way. The site is a joke 6 months after launching it still has next to no content on it , not to mention the login problems she just seems to be happy ripping her "loyal/deluded" fans off.

Trying to sell this crappy site with the "Shaft" scene and a few live "hardcore" shows a week isn't good enough, i give her a month before the live show elemnet is scrapped hotbox,adultlive have tried similiar and failed and so will this, will be a bigger fail than the channel she used to work on.

This is a Tsurugi Ltd
[Image: 09_130.jpg]
production
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2010 04:12 by tsurugi.)
21-11-2010 04:11
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

(21-11-2010 04:11 )tsurugi Wrote:  You better get used to this site having technical problems it is the rendal way. The site is a joke 6 months after launching it still has next to no content on it , not to mention the login problems she just seems to be happy ripping her "loyal/deluded" fans off.

Why on earth would Amanda want to put live shows/content up when she has fans rushing to tell her that they have joined/paid subscription fees as a "show of love and support" after it has been announced that the site has "technical" problems/shows cancelled? If her fans are so infatuated that they will throw cash at her to watch a blank screen, then shebang is on to a winner. Big Laugh
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2010 05:43 by vostok 1.)
21-11-2010 05:42
bazzaboi Offline
Junior Poster

I agree stay away from here i went and signed up for the 1 day access for £5 and never got in to the site i sent 2 or 3 emails and heard nowt back even tho its only £5 they should still have the decency to reply to u, its a disgusting way to treat her fans she should hang her head in shame

Mica Martinez has the ass of all asses!!

My facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1137522702

Twitter - Heisenberg_83 get following
23-11-2010 16:56
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(21-11-2010 04:11 )tsurugi Wrote:  ~~~~
~~~~
i give her a month before the live show elemnet is scrapped hotbox,adultlive have tried similiar and failed and so will this, will be
a bigger fail than the channel she used to work on.
~~~~
~~~~

Is that Bangbabes or the other one? Big Grin
23-11-2010 17:16