babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Is all the plugging ruining BS viewing?
This poll is closed.
YES 76.09% 105 76.09%
NO 15.22% 21 15.22%
NOT BOTHERED 8.70% 12 8.70%
Total 138 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average

Are BS taking the piss with all the advertising?

ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

RE: Are BS taking the piss with all the advertising?
(16-11-2010 21:13 )vila Wrote:  I think it would be useful if posters indicated whether they watch on Sky or Freeview. It's much worse on Freeview because we get all the stuff Sky gets PLUS interruptions by Xtreme promos every few minutes (usually no more than 8 mins apart, and sometimes as close as 2 mins) and Xtreme OSG banners blocking the bottom half of the picture every couple of minutes.

Agree with you vila, it would help if the osg banners were made more discreetly. Shame that Cellcast feel they have to do these things to overkill point. BS are floundering totally with this one and we are all sick and tired of it. As I speak more annoying adertising of bsxtreme, bs please give over.annoyed

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2010 01:02 by ledders69.)
16-11-2010 21:17
Find all posts by this user
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

i have only two things to say on the subject:
1) I really like some of the Babestation girls, like Camilla and Jada. But I can't watch them for long; if it's not the constant BSX interruptions, it's full-screen ads of pics or even something as simple as the OSG that completely obscured Jada's head at the start of tonight's show. Unforgivable.
2) A beautiful, shiny Mercedes SLS AMG swathed in garish advertising stickers would look truly pikey and crass. When something is sold on the basis of beauty, it needs to be beautiful.
I can barely watch babestation these days.
(I watch on Sky)

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2010 01:23 by Krill Liberator.)
17-11-2010 01:06
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

It's cellcasts fault that it happens frquently, they are the clowns in this. People who manage bs should know better than this. They just think they know best and we are idiots when they are the real idiots themselves. They should keep the advertising more realistic. Even Paige gets miffed when her performances are disrupted and she is one of my favourites. Despair at bs totally.annoyed

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
17-11-2010 01:14
archibald cockfoster Offline
Senior Poster

(17-11-2010 01:14 )ledders69 Wrote:  It's cellcasts fault that it happens frquently,

It's a relief to know that Cellcast are responsible, as I thought it was the government advertising Babestation Xtreme or possibly aliens who were culpable.

By the way, I voted no it doesn't ruin it, as announcements for Babestation Xtreme don't bother me in the slightest. Plus I don't think there are as many announcements as some people make out, not on Sky anyway.
19-11-2010 21:41
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(19-11-2010 21:41 )archibald cockfoster Wrote:  Plus I don't think there are as many announcements as some people make out, not on Sky anyway.

This is why I suggested that posters say which platform they watch - the Xtreme promos are only shown on Freeview and they come every 7 or 8 minutes, sometimes even closer.
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2010 02:48 by vila.)
20-11-2010 02:46
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

Agree vila, these adverts are too in our faces and what is the practicality of it all. Starting to think actually whether Cellcast have told bs bosses what to do and we end up with messy results(ott advertising). Getting fed up with it, like the bs girls as for the producers they are on a different planet to us totally.Sad

FAVOURITE BABES

(This post was last modified: 20-11-2010 03:21 by ledders69.)
20-11-2010 03:20
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(20-11-2010 02:46 )vila Wrote:  This is why I suggested that posters say which platform they watch - the Xtreme promos are only shown on Freeview and they come every 7 or 8 minutes, sometimes even closer.

No they are not; we get bombarded with xtreme ads about 1/2 an hour before they let the masses in! What annoys me is if you watch on sky you couldn't even watch xtreme even if you wanted too.
Have no problem with them advertising things, it is the frequency of the interuptions that I find unacceptable. We can get full screen adverts, Xtreme adverts and Geri interupting every 2 minutes also.
20-11-2010 09:32
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Just to clarify I watch on Sky.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
20-11-2010 23:24
mrichie10 Away
Banned

i totally agree with everyones views me myself is annoyed too, due to the fact that i only watch babestation due to Tammy Taylor who is my favourite and everytime she on interuptionskeeps happen 3 or 4 times. Before Tammy came along i was flicking my tv ova with boredom or neva bothered to watch the channel and thats almost five years now, but it's a business and when money to be made no one including bosses don't gives two hoots about what me or the rest of the others viewers want or say unfortunately!
23-11-2010 05:17
mrichie10 Away
Banned

I have nothin against Geri personally but when i am watching when Tammy is on geri mainly is the one thats keeps interupting, and that i feel can go against her if these interurptions keeps happening which is ashame to her, viewers are frustrated and annoyed and these emotions can be mis directed towards her when really it's the bosses or producers of the channel itself to be blamed for these innteruptions!!
23-11-2010 05:51
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV