babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Is all the plugging ruining BS viewing?
This poll is closed.
YES 76.09% 105 76.09%
NO 15.22% 21 15.22%
NOT BOTHERED 8.70% 12 8.70%
Total 138 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average

Are BS taking the piss with all the advertising?

SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

RE: Are BS taking the piss with all the advertising?
My biggest problem is that BSxtreme is only available on freeview and if your watching BS on freeview then you would be quite aware of BSxtreme due to the fact that you have to change channel to continue to watch BS. I was having problems sleeping last night, so I put BS1 on was starting to enjoy Camilla and yet again Geri 2mins after the last interuption comes on and again tells us that we can get BSxtreme for £3. I used to think that Geri was funny but now just annoying. I know Geri is only doing her job but seriously BS enough is a enoughannoyed. Just want to thank everyone for taking the time to vote and hopefully BS will take note.Smile

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
16-11-2010 14:19
Find all posts by this user
prince henry sinclair Offline
Senior Poster

The advertising is intrusive but I would not say it ruins Babestation. As elgar said, the whole of Babestation is an advert anyway.
16-11-2010 14:59
skully Offline

I voted yes. The ad boxes bug the crap out of me.

I know they won't be fully removed, so should instead be made transparent...not ideal...but better than they are now.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2010 15:20 by skully.)
16-11-2010 15:19
groundnpound Offline
Posting Machine

Yes.If they're not trying to sell pics they're trying to sell BSxtreme.Some of the hottest girls are with BS...and are constantly covered up by black boxes or adverts!

Ruins the show for me.

16-11-2010 15:40
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

What they could would be to hide some of the osg's and make the bsxtreme osg substantially smaller than what it is now. BS are treating us like fools as if we were born yesterday on this one. So we can get hooked on their offers which underneath it all we don't really care. They are going to have to change their policies next year dramatically so they don't generate complaints from us guys on the forum. We are all majorly fed up with it and needs to stop.annoyed

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
16-11-2010 17:07
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Its a real pleasure to watch Bangbabes on ch98 without all the obscuring OSG and interupting adverts. Its a pity its not on until 3am.
Although Babestation now has some competition on freeview at midnight from ch191 and from ch192 at 1am, its a pity there is no choice from 11pm to midnight when they do most of their advertising for Xtreme.
16-11-2010 17:23
rusty legrand Offline
Junior Poster

i am rusty legrand. babestation is not ruined, i am still watching it.
16-11-2010 19:00
Light Entertainment Offline
Senior Poster

I think the ads are seriously detrimental to the service. In some cases, they also appear disrespectful to the girls, although I’m sure no disrespect is meant. But I think that rather than deliberately having set out to take the piss, BS have got themselves locked into a situation which must now be very hard to get out of.

The difficulty is that a hell of a lot of viewers must now watch on mute. Some of the measures BS were taking in spring and summer 2009 suggested that was the case even then. But now the verbal ads have become so repetitive and there’s no longer any real ‘freeform presenting’, there’s less reason than ever for viewers to retain the volume. The first time I tried a night without volume I was quite surprised to find that I didn't miss a thing (I later checked on the recording). Once viewers do jump on the mute bandwagon, and realise they can rely on the graphics for ‘girl caller’ alerts or whatever, BS can only communicate with them visually, and that makes the boxes, popups etc, almost indispensable.

Some babe channels run fine without visual ads, obviously, but I see it as a little like shops opening on Sundays. If a shop has never opened on a Sunday, it’s not a problem. But once it starts opening, and people come to rely on the fact, it can’t really turn back without a negative impact on the business. Same with visual alerts. Once you start using them, and people become reliant, it’s hard to turn back.

One issue BS do need to address, regardless of forum members’ likes and dislikes, is that the pop-up ads obscure the T&Cs, and that makes the terms impossible to read in full. Try transcribing BS1’s T&Cs and see a) if you can even do it, and b) how long it takes. You may be in for a shock.
16-11-2010 20:49
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

It doesn't ruin it for me. I don't mind it, and don't find it detriments from my enjoyment of the shows. I still watch babestation every day, at some point, so its not a problem for me.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
16-11-2010 21:01
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

I think it would be useful if posters indicated whether they watch on Sky or Freeview. It's much worse on Freeview because we get all the stuff Sky gets PLUS interruptions by Xtreme promos every few minutes (usually no more than 8 mins apart, and sometimes as close as 2 mins) and Xtreme OSG banners blocking the bottom half of the picture every couple of minutes.
16-11-2010 21:13
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV