Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.13 Average

Bikini Babes - Channel 97 Freeview

Jetsu Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Ok thx for the quick update, Paige looked pretty popular last night, I watched the launch and she was already on the phone after about 5mins.
25-10-2010 15:10
Find all posts by this user
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

(25-10-2010 15:08 )babestation Wrote:  
(25-10-2010 14:58 )Jetsu Wrote:  Hey babestation admin, last night there was a show on Channel One (virgin 1) called Bikini Babes but its was non-explicit. It had the same music as your babestation channels and starred Paige Tyler. Is there a website for this? Any info on this show? Do you own Bikini Babes?? Some guy on another forum posted some info about it. Thankyou in advance if you can help.

it is one of ours yep, no website or any info on this channel yet i'm afraid as last night was an initial experiment. will keep you posted
maybe this show is planed to go on channel 190 that was added to freeview last week. one more thing did sky viewers get to see Bikini Babes to.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
25-10-2010 15:29
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(25-10-2010 15:10 )Jetsu Wrote:  Ok thx for the quick update, Paige looked pretty popular last night, I watched the launch and she was already on the phone after about 5mins.

I agree and loved PAIGE'S bikini show last night, she looked superb and goes to show that there is still a ghost of the old Party People sotus speak lol. No I loved bikini babes last night and hope that a new contract can be signed, so it can be on for longer.

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
25-10-2010 15:35
kaelene Offline
Banned

(25-10-2010 15:08 )babestation Wrote:  it is one of ours yep, no website or any info on this channel yet i'm afraid as last night was an initial experiment. will keep you posted

Now you have had a show outside the freeview Adult Section do you have any plans for day show? and will Bikini Chat be on next week?
25-10-2010 19:18
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(25-10-2010 19:18 )kaelene Wrote:  Now you have had a show outside the freeview Adult Section do you have any plans for day show? and will Bikini Chat be on next week?

I for one would love that to happen.Smile

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
25-10-2010 19:26
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Bikini Chat- Channel One (20 On Freeview)
just checked my Sky and freview EPG for channel 1 and it does not show "bikini babes" being transmitted at all for the next 7 days , has the show been axed already ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
25-10-2010 19:28
kaelene Offline
Banned

(25-10-2010 19:28 )mr mystery Wrote:  just checked my Sky and freview EPG for channel 1 and it does not show "bikini babes" being transmitted at all for the next 7 days , has the show been axed already ? .

my EPG freeview is out one hour as clock go back at weekend it does not say what on at midnight on sunday
25-10-2010 19:46
Matsui Offline
Senior Poster

So we basically got an hour of Babestation Daytime at nighttime. bladewave

Matsui's Favourite Babe Show Beauties, Past and Present
Tiffany Chambers | Kandi Kay | Jada | Tori Lee | Georgie Darby | Lolly Badcock | Charlene Hart | Olivia Berzinc | Caty Cole | Madison Rose | Jess West | Kimberley Jones
(This post was last modified: 25-10-2010 20:33 by Matsui.)
25-10-2010 20:32
Jam Da Man Offline

I'm wondering why "they" didn't just call it Party People, instead of Bikini Babes?

Party People were doing bikini nignts for a large part of 2008, and would have been easier to digest (perhaps, for some) as a non-adult show.

I was quite chuffed with the brief nostalgia trip this morning. More please! Smile
Hoping this show paves the way for BSDaytime on freeview.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

25-10-2010 20:58
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

The last year or so that Partypeople was transmitted on Freeview Ch 37 it had a adult licence and the chat was adult , so Cellcast probably thought viewers would remember Partypeople being a adult chat show , so decided to call it some thing different because bikini babes is non adult chat show , Cellcast probably didn't want people ringing in to ask the girls to show their boobs , also the last freeview Partypeople show i saw the girls got their boobs out.

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
25-10-2010 21:43
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV