Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average

Honey Rox / BBW Honey

BBWHoney Offline
BBW Honey Returns!

RE: BBW Honey - Newbie!
Ooohhh thank you very much for the screen shots they are great Smile haha I see a half nip slip in the first bit hehe today I must do better xx
23-10-2010 08:35
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

[split] Alaska - Chat, Caps & Vids
(22-10-2010 08:37 )cherry delainey Wrote:  i've just got told off for having a bad one!!! xxx

I thought the girls on this channel ran it themselves - no bosses, like. Which is why we like it so much.

When will the other new girl be on? I'm all for diversity, but BBWs just don't do it for me.
(This post was last modified: 23-10-2010 15:31 by StanTheMan.)
23-10-2010 15:30
Find all posts by this user
BBWHoney Offline
BBW Honey Returns!

RE: Alaska - Chat, Caps & Vids
(23-10-2010 15:30 )StanTheMan Wrote:  When will the other new girl be on? I'm all for diversity, but BBWs just don't do it for me.

Hey Babe

Sorry to hear I dont float your boat but hey we cant win them all - so make sure you catch Cherry from 5am tomo and Rebecca Ryder following Smile

Much love,

H xx
23-10-2010 16:15
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

(23-10-2010 15:30 )StanTheMan Wrote:  When will the other new girl be on? I'm all for diversity, but BBWs just don't do it for me.

Given that BBW Honey has been posting on this forum and was almost certain to read it, I think your comment may be a little insensitve. There are several girls that "don't do it for me" either but I don't feel the need to post something which effectively says "I think much of girl X. When will there be somebody else on?"

For the record, my two favourite models have been Rachel Taylor from Babeworld and Elle P from The Pad for quite a while now, neither of which could be described as a BBW. However, there is something about Honey I like too.

D G x x x
23-10-2010 18:05
cherry delainey Offline
tainting your screens

(23-10-2010 18:05 )DGxxx Wrote:  

Given that BBW Honey has been posting on this forum and was almost certain to read it, I think your comment may be a little insensitve. There are several girls that "don't do it for me" either but I don't feel the need to post something which effectively says "I think much of girl X. When will there be somebody else on?"

For the record, my two favourite models have been Rachel Taylor from Babeworld and Elle P from The Pad for quite a while now, neither of which could be described as a BBW. However, there is something about Honey I like too.

D G x x x

absolutly spot on dave Big Grin

Honey is fricking amazing Big Grin such good fun to work with and very easy to get speaking to.

Heart xxx

I have decided to produce and sell a strong alcoholic drink called "Responsibly". That way everyone in the country can get shit faced drinking responsibly. And all the other drinks makers will be advertising for me on their cans with the slogan "please drink responsibly". Probably will piss off the government as well

xXx Cherry xXx
23-10-2010 18:10
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(23-10-2010 18:05 )DGxxx Wrote:  Given that BBW Honey has been posting on this forum and was almost certain to read it, I think your comment may be a little insensitve. There are several girls that "don't do it for me" either but I don't feel the need to post something which effectively says "I think much of girl X. When will there be somebody else on?"

D G x x x

Perhaps you're right. Maybe I could have just simply asked when the next new girl was on, but yet again we have someone taking offense on another person's behalf. If you read BBWHoney's response to my post, you'll see that she took it exactly as it was meant. If people took it to heart evertime they were told "You're not my type" we'd have fat blokes up and down the country throwing themselves off bridges. And when I say fat blokes I'm including myself.
23-10-2010 18:35
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

And what does this have to do with Alaska ?

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
23-10-2010 18:40
BBWHoney Offline
BBW Honey Returns!

Hey Peeps!

No fretting about comments made for or against me - everyone has an opinion and is entitled to share it Smile

Had a great time on there today and took lots of lovely calls so thank you to everyone who gave me a bell - was brill chatting to you all xx
23-10-2010 19:53
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

Well done today babe, glad you enjoyed yourself and with friends like Cherry around i'm sure you'll settle in nicely..Smile

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
23-10-2010 20:07
BBWHoney Offline
BBW Honey Returns!

(23-10-2010 20:07 )Mr Head Wrote:  Well done today babe, glad you enjoyed yourself and with friends like Cherry around i'm sure you'll settle in nicely..Smile

Thank you babe Smile yes Cherry is an absolute darling I like her alot and we have a great laugh together!

I was wondering whether anyone may have got any screenshots of me today please? I loved the ones from yesterday - they are a great souvenir of the day Smile

Also, FIREBIRD - did you hear my shout out lol?!x
23-10-2010 20:26
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV