Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average

Honey Rox / BBW Honey

morethenahandful Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Honey Rox / BBW Honey
well as you know i love the text service. especially if your on the other end of the messages babes!!!!!

More than a handful is a BONUS!

Loving Boots since '82
26-01-2011 09:43
Find all posts by this user
BBWHoney Offline
BBW Honey Returns!

Hey Guys

Sorry you didnt see me last weekend, I had a seizure on the Friday and felt a little whoozy over the weekend so didnt make my shifts for obvious reasons. My manager has cancelled my shifts until I have had a diagnosis and medication has been issued, but this could take months and with a history of Epilepsy I am now awaiting an appointment with a Neurologist so its unlikely that you will see me on the screen for a little while - which is gutting considering I have only just come back!

Please do keep in touch, I am having a really shit time at the moment so having your guys support would be awesome - it also looks like my driving licence is going to be revoked - GUTTED!xx
02-02-2011 15:32
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
morethenahandful Offline
Posting Machine

ah no poor you hope you are ok. yeah with epilepsy they take your licence away until you go a couple of years without a seizure!

Hope to see you on my screen again soon honey!!

Loving Boots since '82
02-02-2011 15:56
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

Well and truly gutted for you. Sad

I hope things take a turn for the better for you.

D G x x x
02-02-2011 17:59
BBWHoney Offline
BBW Honey Returns!

Hey guys,

Thank you for the replies Smile

Well, the shittest thing happened and they have taken my licence away, for a minimum of 12 months.

Its the closing of one door and the opening of another now I guess!

On the plus side, I will have more time to dedicate to studying AND will be getting shed loads more exercise lol.... gotta try and keep optomistic xx
03-02-2011 01:46
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Sorry to hear you lost your licence Honey, hope you get it back soon. When will you be next on doing a night shift? xx

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
03-02-2011 01:55
bgafdfan Offline
Apprentice Poster

(03-02-2011 01:46 )BBWHoney Wrote:  Hey guys,

Thank you for the replies Smile

Well, the shittest thing happened and they have taken my licence away, for a minimum of 12 months.

Its the closing of one door and the opening of another now I guess!

On the plus side, I will have more time to dedicate to studying AND will be getting shed loads more exercise lol.... gotta try and keep optomistic xx

Hey Mate so sorry to hear the news Jo informed me I don't know what to say its a shock & I guess it was for you too. in a big way , you don't deserve this to happen not with all the hard work you put in to everything. and a minimum of 12 months on the driving licence , OK so it looks like you will be hitting the books sooner than you fort, just remember to keep the gloves on.

Chin up thinking of you always Simon xx
03-02-2011 02:06
BBWHoney Offline
BBW Honey Returns!

Hey guys!

Thank you all for your kind comments and so sorry I have not been on in a while - I have a new job, like, in an office lol!

BUT, I have the appointment with my neurologist in a couple of weeks so keep your eyes peeled as it could go either way and if I get the all clear and my licence back then you know what that means!

Missing being Honey, but loving being me - for now haha!

Take care, big hugs and kisses,

H xxx
27-02-2011 22:08
adeleparker Offline
Junior Poster

aww honey never got to catch up with you chci k at the sport. im so sorry to near your news hun i feel it for you and please take good care of yourself get yourself back 100% im sure you will be back in no time after your sorted and rested. take care and stay in touch

oh lol still got that video of us all when were having a laugh bk at Re*l*g*t lol. oh the good time lol

xxxxxxx
27-02-2011 22:20
morethenahandful Offline
Posting Machine

Hope to see you back soon babes. Office work is a waste for a sexy bbw like you honey.

Loving Boots since '82
27-02-2011 23:27
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV