Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Cherry - Caps & Chat

cherry delainey Offline
tainting your screens

RE: Cherry - Caps & Chat
Woo re-opened :-D keep your eyes peeled for an update as i have a few irons in the fire ;-)

I have decided to produce and sell a strong alcoholic drink called "Responsibly". That way everyone in the country can get shit faced drinking responsibly. And all the other drinks makers will be advertising for me on their cans with the slogan "please drink responsibly". Probably will piss off the government as well

xXx Cherry xXx
08-02-2011 00:47
Find all posts by this user
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Best wishes Cherry in whatever you decide. You have lots of fans here, and I'm sure we'll all support you in whatever decisions you make. Heart

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
08-02-2011 01:01
irishdude85 Offline
Master Poster

they'r fools!! most people working behind the scenes on these shows are clowns trying to run a professional business.
09-02-2011 15:57
cherry delainey Offline
tainting your screens

(09-02-2011 15:57 )irishdude85 Wrote:  they'r fools!! most people working behind the scenes on these shows are clowns trying to run a professional business.

i'm glad someone said it LOL! Don't get me wrong, i absolutly adore all that work at sport but the agent they use to book the models is alot less desirable!

I have decided to produce and sell a strong alcoholic drink called "Responsibly". That way everyone in the country can get shit faced drinking responsibly. And all the other drinks makers will be advertising for me on their cans with the slogan "please drink responsibly". Probably will piss off the government as well

xXx Cherry xXx
09-02-2011 23:12
cherry delainey Offline
tainting your screens

RIGHT! I can't afford to buy you all a valentines card and present. BUT i do have a cheeky little suprise for you...

MONDAY 14TH FEB - 13.30-20.30
FRIDAY 15TH FEB - 5.30-13.30

these are the only shifts booked, could be another couple of weeks till i'm back so get your calls in, get you texts in and i'll be my usual 'cheeky' self. I'm also taking outfit suggestions... Decided to push it a little bit... Sponge bob t-shirt? ;-)

xXx Cherry xXx
10-02-2011 14:02
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

Good to hear that you will be back on our tellyboxes again hunni - you have been missed. SpongeBob sounds good to me! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
10-02-2011 14:50
mediamazter Offline
Out of Retirement.

Love the spongebob outfit... Def worth a repeat... Big Grin

(10-02-2011 14:02 )cherry delainey Wrote:  RIGHT! I can't afford to buy you all a valentines card and present. BUT i do have a cheeky little suprise for you...

MONDAY 14TH FEB - 13.30-20.30
FRIDAY 15TH FEB - 5.30-13.30

these are the only shifts booked, could be another couple of weeks till i'm back so get your calls in, get you texts in and i'll be my usual 'cheeky' self. I'm also taking outfit suggestions... Decided to push it a little bit... Sponge bob t-shirt? ;-)
10-02-2011 17:41
cherry delainey Offline
tainting your screens

Brent, i'll do my best to make it as good as a show as it was last time i wore it ;-) x x x

xXx Cherry xXx
10-02-2011 17:45
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

You might want to get a new calendar sweetie. Can't wait for Monday though. xx

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2011 19:42 by rickhardo.)
10-02-2011 19:37
cherry delainey Offline
tainting your screens

Haha just realised i put friday! Well that was a bit backwards of me lol!

xXx Cherry xXx
10-02-2011 21:18
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV