Hello, welcome to the forum

The right to bear arms is slightly less ludicrous than the right to arm bears

"a clunge like a burst bean bag"
06-01-2009 00:56
Find all posts by this user
rover Offline

RE: hello there
Welcome to the forum Chris.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
06-01-2009 01:08
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

Alright mate? Good to have you here.

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
07-01-2009 03:28
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

chrislatimer Wrote:my username is my name so no introductions needed on that part lol. i joined this forum due to my love of all things rio lee and antonia stokes.

probably the wrong part of the forum to ask. but does anyone have either rio lee's or dani o neal's episode of abi's pussy parties that they did ?

I saw that someone asked a question about a possible R18 DVD release of the Abi series on another forum. Here was the directors answer:

"I've tried to have 'Abigail's Posh Pussy' and 'Abigail's Pussy Parties' released on DVD. However, I ran into some bad luck concerning certain parties and the DVDs have never been released.

I'm hoping to get my tapes back soon and once I do, I will ensure that the next rights owners will be a lot more reputable.

It's a shame as I have 20+ titles that have never seen the light of day on DVD."

It does tend to pop up on TVX from time to time though.

Also you may be pleased to know that Rio Lee wants to do Boy/Girl scenes now...
08-01-2009 01:44
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

vostok 1 Wrote:
chrislatimer Wrote:my username is my name so no introductions needed on that part lol. i joined this forum due to my love of all things rio lee and antonia stokes.

probably the wrong part of the forum to ask. but does anyone have either rio lee's or dani o neal's episode of abi's pussy parties that they did ?

I saw that someone asked a question about a possible R18 DVD release of the Abi series on another forum. Here was the directors answer:

"I've tried to have 'Abigail's Posh Pussy' and 'Abigail's Pussy Parties' released on DVD. However, I ran into some bad luck concerning certain parties and the DVDs have never been released.

I'm hoping to get my tapes back soon and once I do, I will ensure that the next rights owners will be a lot more reputable.

It's a shame as I have 20+ titles that have never seen the light of day on DVD."

It does tend to pop up on TVX from time to time though.

Also you may be pleased to know that Rio Lee wants to do Boy/Girl scenes now...

that does please me. and i have managed to get abi's pussy parties thanks to my pc skills. and the rio lee episode is hotttttttttttt
08-01-2009 13:47
Mancylad Offline
Junior Poster

Welcome - hope you enjoy your time here
01-02-2009 20:48
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66