Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 2.96 Average

Which girls should BS sign up?

Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Which girls should BS sign up?
(08-03-2020 20:32 )Dave_A Wrote:  Jamie Knight's sister Lola laugh

Is that really her sister? or was it a joke? she does look like her,she is really hot and has got a great body like Lola if that is her sister then i can see why.

Oh and one more thing it is no surprise she got naked straight away to if she is anything like her sister.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
08-03-2020 22:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

^
It was a joke, i got the idea after reading this post https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2425924
08-03-2020 22:53
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(08-03-2020 22:44 )Kingsmind Wrote:  
(08-03-2020 20:32 )Dave_A Wrote:  Jamie Knight's sister Lola laugh

Is that really her sister? or was it a joke? she does look like her,she is really hot and has got a great body like Lola if that is her sister then i can see why.

Oh and one more thing it is no surprise she got naked straight away to if she is anything like her sister.

Nah just joking around dude on account of them having the same surname. Also Jamie is Russian, not English like Lola.

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
08-03-2020 22:55
mrsimsuk Away
Master Poster

Which girls should BS sign up?
Ashton Rae
Michelle Moist
Dionne Mendez

please follow my Twitter @mrsimsuk
08-03-2020 23:02
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

(08-03-2020 22:55 )Stemmw Wrote:  Nah just joking around dude on account of them having the same surname. Also Jamie is Russian, not English like Lola.

Thought so Stemmw i thought it was a joke and i thought it was to do with the surname.

Also i thought she didn't look English i don't know why i just didn't.

(This post was last modified: 08-03-2020 23:03 by Kingsmind.)
08-03-2020 23:02
TheProf Offline
Master Poster

Lola Knight
Ashlyn Shaw
Arura Sky

........asap please!!!!!!!!!!
09-03-2020 00:17
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Just realised the amount of Lola votes that have come in and she has only just left S66 think S66 are now realising what a big loss this is.

09-03-2020 01:01
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(09-03-2020 01:01 )Kingsmind Wrote:  Just realised the amount of Lola votes that have come in and she has only just left S66 think S66 are now realising what a big loss this is.

If S66 had any sense they would be on their hands and knees begging Lola to forgive them their trespasses Tongue

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
09-03-2020 03:26
seducedx6 Offline
Master Poster

(27-12-2018 13:26 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  [Image: image-4450_5C24C48B.jpg]

A BRIT model who spent £40,000 on boob jobs took her 34NN bust for an eye-popping night out on Boxing Day.

Nicki Valentina Rose, 26, was seen in the swanky Spinningfields area of Manchester last night after spending a staggering £68,000 on plastic surgery.

The glamour model, who has to sleep on her chest to feel comfortable, wore a skin-tight shocking pink dress and matching heels on heels.

Doctors have previously warned Nicki that her health is at risk — including back pain and chronic tiredness —but she is ignoring advice and wants an enormous 5,000cc (cubic centimetre) breast implant volume.

In many threads, to which I've contributed, at least, I think I'm in a minority (of one!?). In being attracted to trans women.
I'm not going to repeat, all that I said, in a 'Natural Girls' thread, couple days ago: https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2484695
However, as I've said in other threads, much earlier, I do have strong disagreements, with identity politics. Both around black identity, being black, myself, and around gender.
Indeed, whilst NVR doesn't often, directly label herself. It's not a 'secret', that she's trans, and that she still has her bone-us. About which, I'm not aware of her having any plans, to have it removed.
So it's possibly due to the expected, but contorted etiquette, re: trans ID politics, that her being trans, is omitted, among many news stories' featuring her. Not that I'm saying, that it's always pertinent, necessarily.
There are actually some newspapers, and maybe other news outlets, who have trans activists' "advising" them, on how they write about trans people.
A remarkable editorial intervention, that in times past, would have been reserved, for relatively exceptional constituencies, such as security services.
Although today, I expect 'black lives matter', is in a similar position. Despite many aspects, of its politics' being as contentious, divisive, and plain wacky, as some 'counter-cultural'/'radical' political groups, from the 1960s and '70s, who wouldn't have been welcomed in as many elite circles.
As someone who's been a Marxist, his whole adult life, I can say that blm aren't remotely Marxist. Plus, it's not only 'conservative' people, with a small c, who disagree with them, black and white.
NVR's being Asian, is another aspect of her back-story, that is omitted. Same qualification of pertinence, as above.
NVR would be the second trans woman, with a bone-us, to appear on these channels.
The first was on RLC, several years ago. I won't name her, but she has been featured on this website.
She is something of a character, and her legal troubles, has made her a recurrent subject of attention, for gender-critical feminists.
Her legal troubles exceed, even those of Sophie Dalzell, a bio-woman friend of NVR, often papped together.
A younger trans woman, Kairah Kelly, is someone else, with whom, NVR has been papped together. Like NVR, Kelly has got rather carried away, ultimately, with her body modifications, alas. Albeit, still retaining her bone-us, for now, at least.
My preference for trans women, with a bone-us, is the sort of thing that would get me into trouble, with some zealous, trans activists. But it would be worse, still, if I used the phrase, 'male genitalia'!
Indeed, like other identity bureaucrats, they're hostile to anyone, who resists confining people to pigeonholes, by approaching them as individuals.
Somewhere else on the web, where I'm more generally political, I clashed, earlier this year, with someone who might be known by the blog, he produced, about babe channels, for several years.
Although, for reasons I didn't quite fathom, he removed the blog completely, the BS blog, recently reproduced, one of his posts.
I disagreed with him, about a number of things, over the several years, we were in contact. But nothing like the argument, we had about trans ID politics.
He'd posted a blog piece, criticising gender-critical feminists. That was full of, sweeping statements, without a single reference, for any of his claims.
To which I responded, with a sober, reasoned, nuanced argument, for which I could provide references, for all my points. But his response, was just an angry attack about my "spin", and trying to undermine my credibility, by my relatively slight association, with someone else, he objected to.
There were several years, between the trans woman on RLC, and a trans woman appearing on 66.
I am sympathetic, to many of the criticisms, of the politics around the latter's appearances, on this page: https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2256643
But the fact that, having appeared on the website, of one of the babe channels, when she still had her bone-us, that she didn't appear on a British-based tv channel, till she no longer had it, suggests that, negotiating dealing with trans women's genitalia, is still more fraught, than dealing with bio-women's, on these channels.
However, the trans woman on RLC, is far from the only precedent: https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2447999
I hope people don't feel that I've 'hijacked', this dormant thread. Although I'm sure that some will resent, my reactivating this topic.
However, I must say, not least, because of the genital conundrum, that I'm probably more bothered, still, by the ostensibly, less fraught matter, of why there aren't more black women on the channels: https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2430022
Just to close, with a couple names on my wishlist; anyone who's seen Darcy Buchan, an Australian fashion model, will know why I'd want to see her, on one of these channels. Another is Selly Madelline, a Latin American woman, who used to appear, regularly, on Chaturbate. She's similarly, naturally large-busted.
As I've tweeted, I was recently blocked by Buchan, when I made a follow request, to her Instagram account, which is obviously private, anyway!
Another name, which I've mentioned on another thread, and who must be on my wishlist, is Iryna Ivanova: https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2461274

The hourglass is half-emptying..

"From one who is not permitted to find fault, [says the peasant representative] praise also is valueless; in absence of expression it is like a Chinese picture in which shade is lacking. [CW, Vol. 1, P. 1801 Marx cites this spokesman from the lower classes because his emphasis on opposites is pure dialectics: extremes can paint a picture, whereas compromise can only paint in grey." https://www.militantesthetix.co.uk/critl...ewrite.htm

https://mobile.twitter.com/seducedx6/with_replies
I should add (24/12/2023) that I am still more extensively shadowbanned than I've ever been, despite paying for a blue tick for several months, see my pinned thread, profile and header pics

https://twitter.com/midriffique/status/1...5463673857

https://en.internationalism.org/content/...ationalism

http://www.leftcom.org/en/articles/2023-...-the-class
26-08-2020 02:32
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Stemw knows me on Lola's onlyfans and I regularly swap messages with the lady in question and I have always told her she does what she feel is right for her to do in that particular moment in time, and it has to be her decision and while we may advise what she should do she has to feel comfortable in the decision she makes.

If anything I swould love to see Ava Blue back on our screens

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
26-08-2020 09:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV