babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 2.96 Average

Which girls should BS sign up?

ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

RE: Who should BS sign up?
(23-10-2010 12:07 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  stephanie knight is already at babestation and hannah prentice is going to tvz

I have to laugh at your tvz comment Rammy lol.Big Laugh You are spot on mate.

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
23-10-2010 15:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

What BS needs at the moment is the type of girl that will spice things up a bit, a girl with fire in her belly ,a girl with no inhibitions , some one unpredictable and some one that says fuck off Ofcom , all the girls they have now are all predictable and safe , there's just one girl that fits this role and that is the one and only Amanda Rendall , Don't think they will ever get her back tho , she to big a liability were Ofcom is concerned but it would be great to see Amanda back on a channel were she started from , i could just see her now giving the producers a good bollocking and frightening the producers to death with her flashing Smile .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 23-10-2010 20:58 by mr mystery.)
23-10-2010 20:56
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(23-10-2010 20:56 )mr mystery Wrote:  What BS needs at the moment is the type of girl that will spice things up a bit, a girl with fire in her belly ,a girl with no inhibitions , some one unpredictable and some one that says fuck off Ofcom , all the girls they have now are all predictable and safe , there's just one girl that fits this role and that is the one and only Amanda Rendall , Don't think they will ever get her back tho , she to big a liability were Ofcom is concerned but it would be great to see Amanda back on a channel were she started from , i could just see her now giving the producers a good bollocking and scaring the producers to death with her flashing Smile .

Reckon bs have confined themselves to ofcoms agenda mate, the producers are not helping either with their agenda for the schedule. Unfortunately bs have got themselves locked into a routine of recruiting girls who can appear in bsxtreme. They are after money only and the viewers should be treated better than this. I'd also like to see bex from tvx to land at bs, so there can be the reality tv connection of Louise Porter and her from bb9. Other possibilities are Danica whos left EliteTV, Siobhan from tvx and Kiran Khan who is a free agent. Actually I reckon ofcom are losing power over the channels as there is more to come on freeview so up yours ofcom lol.Big Laugh

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
23-10-2010 21:08
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

I've just had an idea of Lolly Badcock and Ashley Emma swapping channels so Lolly gets to reunite with Caty Cole, Lori Buckby plus Charlie O'Neal and Ashley Emma gets to mix with other babes. I'd like Ashley and Camilla to have some 2-4-1's. BS needs girls who can really hike the pace with 2-4-1's and feel Ashley could come up with the goods. Another idea has popped up in my head of Rachel Louise, it would mean bs lost 1 babe but got 2.Cool

FAVOURITE BABES

(This post was last modified: 16-11-2010 02:37 by ledders69.)
15-11-2010 03:51
babefan29 Offline
Senior Poster

Danica
15-11-2010 05:44
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Anyone who knows how to use a tv camera properly.
15-11-2010 05:57
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

Would'nt make a damn difference who they signed up...you'd barely get to see anything of them for the hateful OSG's.
15-11-2010 12:23
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Potential BS signings
Just starting this up to see if any reponses come this way.

If it is true to say that Bangbabes have been wiped out and there rosta of girls are going to be looking for other employment, who do you think BS should sign or leave well alone. I only ask because having FV I have a limited viewing choice.
28-11-2010 19:32
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

RE: Potential BS signings
em dont think bs need babes at the moment, but if they did, then get back dionne from bangbabes

Piper Niven Superfan
28-11-2010 19:33
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Potential BS signings
(28-11-2010 19:33 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  em dont think bs need babes at the moment, but if they did, then get back dionne from bangbabes
well if you having her why not resign Jemma Jey as well & for daytimes why not bring in these to from the pad
Fernanda , Tiffany-Tate Taylor
& for days or night why not bring back Lynsey Atkinson

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
28-11-2010 19:49

Click here to watch Babestation TV