Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

Foxy Offline
Account closed

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Thank you Smile

(13-01-2011 21:11 )smell the roses Wrote:  I'm sorry if I have offended anyone especially the ladies who appear.I didn't mean it to come out as offensive as it has when reading it back with all the response. Therefore I beg your forgiveness.

P.S. I'm no oil painting myself.
13-01-2011 21:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

there are only about 2 or 3 channels, that includes rlc, to have a wide range ladies, the "hotties" like dannii h to bbws like cookie, to the mature/milf like foxy and everyone in between. in the channel business having no personality will not get you far.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
13-01-2011 21:56
morethenahandful Offline
Posting Machine

Id rather have personality then looks anyday of the week.

More than a handful is a BONUS!

Loving Boots since '82
13-01-2011 21:59
mrichie10 Away
Banned

No dam names again whose this bird with black hair and big tits on 911 right now she fuckin fit
13-01-2011 23:06
ravenous Offline
Master Poster

Tanya Brookes
13-01-2011 23:10
lindor Offline
Beaver & Buttcheeks Fan

Well done Smell The Roses, it takes something which too many people in all walks of life don't possess to admit being in the wrong and to apologise for it, and you deserve credit for doing so.

As for that little cutie Adele, some people on here - and beyond - would beg to differ with your opinion that you are not a gorgeous stunner - myself included. I think that you exude the sort of personality - and yes, a genuine liking for what you're doing - that makes you oh-so-more watchable that numerous girls who are classically deemed to be 'stunners'.

Good luck with your next venture, and here's to you getting the wider exposure (sorry!) that I for one think you richly deserve.Heart
14-01-2011 14:10
adeleparker Offline
Junior Poster

(14-01-2011 14:10 )lindor Wrote:  Well done Smell The Roses, it takes something which too many people in all walks of life don't possess to admit being in the wrong and to apologise for it, and you deserve credit for doing so.

As for that little cutie Adele, some people on here - and beyond - would beg to differ with your opinion that you are not a gorgeous stunner - myself included. I think that you exude the sort of personality - and yes, a genuine liking for what you're doing - that makes you oh-so-more watchable that numerous girls who are classically deemed to be 'stunners'.

Good luck with your next venture, and here's to you getting the wider exposure (sorry!) that I for one think you richly deserve.Heart

Wow what a very lovely message that means so much to me. I genuinely like what I do andso glad you'd like to watch me having fun and being me hehe thankyous all for your very sweet and kind comments I'm truly grateful . Speak to you guys soon love and hugs

Adele Parker xxxx
14-01-2011 15:15
malicious fan Offline
Posting Machine

thought i would give heather or grace whatever her name is a call so rang the orange mobile number it gave and just says something about a test call and charged me some money. any1 else had that problem? why put a number up on screen and charge some1 and then say its a test call?

have your own opinion, lead dont follow.
14-01-2011 18:39
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

It looks like Red Light have lost Sky CH 948 , Laura Live is currently being transmitted on that Channel , i wonder if they will go down to just 1 or 2 channels when every thing gets sorted concerning the ex Bangbabe channels that they have been transmitting on , Cathy has apparently said that they are soon getting a freeview channel , if you are about Cathy any news on your freeview channels ? and what channels numbers will you eventually be transmitting from on Sky .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
14-01-2011 22:27
cathybarry Offline
Senior Poster

this forum is full of speculation laura is on for a couple of hours as part of our line up!!!
14-01-2011 22:44

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL