Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
It does not need a refresh but some of you are never happy the night time girls are great
27-04-2011 12:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

You must bear in mind that alot of day girls aren't up for nightshows. We do ask, but they say no. The thought of the nightshow and getting ones busom out is daunting for many of the girls, especially the younger ones.

(27-04-2011 12:02 )1davieb20 Wrote:  must say they rlc have got some great dayshows.but must say the nightshows r pretty stale nothihg to do with the production.but watching girls that have been on the shows for years is less than exiting. i reckon they have to get some new young talent or risk becmoming boring.how much more money would they make if girls like jenna brooke ruby mia etc moved up to the nightshows.nothing against the girls that r on but needs freshning up.

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com
27-04-2011 13:20
rover Offline

(27-04-2011 13:20 )Mellie D Wrote:  You must bear in mind that a lot of day girls aren't up for nightshows. We do ask, but they say no. The thought of the nightshow and getting ones busom out is daunting for many of the girls,
certainly not something you have a problem with Mellie.Big Grin

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
27-04-2011 13:31
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

I just want to re-iterate what I've probably said before.

There are too many girls working for Red Light.

Lets tally the girls up.

Danni Harwood, Jemma Jey, Dionne Mendez, Lyndsey Dawn Mckenzie, Lucy Zara, Michelle Thorne, Mellie D, Lucy Summers, Rochelle, Holly McGuire, Morgan, Dolly Delight, Ruby Summers,Tori Lee, Rachael Taylor, Alex Adams, Jenna Hoskins, Jaiden West, Cali Garcia, Cassie Kennedy, Rebecca Jade, Sarah Louise, Tara, Lucy Gretsky, Brooke Little, Rachael Henriques, Caprice Jane, Amy Capri, Cathy Barry, Siobhan Hughes, Kiran Khan, Jo, Jasmine Jones, Lexi Ward, Tracy Venus, Rachael Cole, Paige Ryan, Toni, Steph, Tanya Brooks, Heather, Gilly Sampson, Danni, Rebecca Ryder, Kat B, Emily B.

These are all the girls who have appeared in the nightshows in the last 2 months alone. 46 girls. In 2 months. On just 3 channels.

I've highlighted Jaiden West because she hasn't done a show, though she is scheduled in. And Dolly Delights future uncertain, but I just think that's too many girls and the only people who are going to suffer from this is the audience. For instance, I'm a massive Rochelle fan, as you may all know. Now with all the girls covering nightshows, the chances are I'll get to see Rochelle roughly one night a week. I'm sorry but that's not enough. For me, It's Rochelle, but what about your favourite nightshow babe? Would you be happy seeing her once a week? RLC need quality, not quantity.
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2011 13:40 by K.HarperSe7en.)
27-04-2011 13:36
Silicone worshiper Offline
Senior Poster

(27-04-2011 13:20 )Mellie D Wrote:  You must bear in mind that alot of day girls aren't up for nightshows. We do ask, but they say no. The thought of the nightshow and getting ones busom out is daunting for many of the girls, especially the younger ones.

(27-04-2011 12:02 )1davieb20 Wrote:  must say they rlc have got some great dayshows.but must say the nightshows r pretty stale nothihg to do with the production.but watching girls that have been on the shows for years is less than exiting. i reckon they have to get some new young talent or risk becmoming boring.how much more money would they make if girls like jenna brooke ruby mia etc moved up to the nightshows.nothing against the girls that r on but needs freshning up.
mellie's right. It's a long way listening to " you've lovely legs, what bra cup size are you, are you going out this weekend " to " i want to shove my cock up your fucking ass you filthy fucking bitch"
27-04-2011 13:38
Silicone worshiper Offline
Senior Poster

(27-04-2011 13:20 )Mellie D Wrote:  You must bear in mind that alot of day girls aren't up for nightshows. We do ask, but they say no. The thought of the nightshow and getting ones busom out is daunting for many of the girls, especially the younger ones.

mellie's right. It's a long way from listening to " you've lovely legs, what bra cup size are you, are you going out this weekend " to " i want to shove my cock up your fucking ass you filthy fucking bitch"
27-04-2011 13:40
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

No, not anymore. But when I first started I was adament that I was NEVER going to do the nightshows Surprised

(27-04-2011 13:31 )rover Wrote:  certainly not something you have a problem with Mellie.Big Grin

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com
27-04-2011 13:44
rover Offline

(27-04-2011 13:36 )DonnaDukesFan Wrote:  I just want to re-iterate what I've probably said before.

There are too many girls working for Red Light.

Lets tally the girls up.

Danni Harwood, Jemma Jey, Dionne Mendez, Lyndsey Dawn Mckenzie, Lucy Zara, Michelle Thorne, Mellie D, Lucy Summers, Rochelle, Holly McGuire, Morgan, Dolly Delight, Ruby Summers,Tori Lee, Rachael Taylor, Alex Adams, Jenna Hoskins, Jaiden West, Cali Garcia, Cassie Kennedy, Rebecca Jade, Sarah Louise, Tara, Lucy Gretsky, Brooke Little, Rachael Henriques, Caprice Jane, Amy Capri, Cathy Barry, Siobhan Hughes, Kiran Khan, Jo, Jasmine Jones, Lexi Ward, Tracy Venus, Rachael Cole, Paige Ryan, Toni, Steph, Tanya Brooks, Heather, Gilly Sampson, Danni, Rebecca Ryder, Kat B, Emily B.

These are all the girls who have appeared in the nightshows in the last 2 months alone. 46 girls. In 2 months. On just 3 channels.

RLC need quality, not quantity.
You also need variety l don't particular want to see the same girls night after night so the more girls you have the more variety you have.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
27-04-2011 13:47
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

One thing a like about RLC is the 9pm-10pm tease hour that some of the girls do that normally only do days , but sometimes it leaves me a little frustrated that the girls are taken off at 10pm just before they are allowed to show more (boobs) so i just wish that the girls that would be happy to show more would be allowed to stay on a bit longer , i was watching Holly McGuire last night and i kept saying to my self "please RLC let Holly stay on slightly longer" so if she wanted could show a little more flesh , but sadly that never happened . So i just hope in future RLC would allow girls that are happy to show more that they can stay on screen a little longer so we can get to see a bit more of themSmile

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2011 13:54 by mr mystery.)
27-04-2011 13:53
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

donnadukesfan is spot on 46 girls is way to much.

say they put on 4 girls a night 31 nights 124 working slots between 46 girls is pretty low fare.
27-04-2011 13:56

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL