Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

disco-dave Offline
Prodigious

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
No sexy HeartCapriceHeart tonight? Sad Damn you schedule! annoyedbladewaveannoyed

[Image: very_sad_indeed.jpg]
Thanks to ImageChunk.com for Free adult image host

@Superdiscodave
And the Lord said 'COME FORTH!'..... but he came fifth and won a mars bar.
19-04-2011 23:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

whats happened to rochelle she hasnt been on for a while is she still at rlc?
19-04-2011 23:18
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(19-04-2011 23:18 )shankey! Wrote:  whats happened to rochelle she hasnt been on for a while is she still at rlc?

she is still at RLC and her next shifts are-

Friday 22 nights
Saturday 23 afternoon
Sunday 24 nights

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
19-04-2011 23:54
cathybarry Offline
Senior Poster

she had a car accident

(19-04-2011 23:17 )disco-dave Wrote:  No sexy HeartCapriceHeart tonight? Sad Damn you schedule! annoyedbladewaveannoyed
20-04-2011 09:22
slanderful Offline
Red Light Central

(18-04-2011 21:56 )DonnaDukesFan Wrote:  Just checked the RLC schedule and it appears that Rachael Henriques wont be doing another night show until at least next monday.

Now that would mean that she wont have done a nightshow from the 10th of April til at least the 25th of April.

Regardless of wether you think there are too many girls on RLC (which there are by the way), that's a shocking decision considering how good her few shows have been.

Very disappointing. bladewave

Rachael said she has decided to take some time off of night shows and as for new girls walking into nightshifts, RLC always try out new girls b4 offereing....simple thing is, they do well, they get the shows! It's all about business bud!
20-04-2011 09:56
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

(18-04-2011 15:52 )Doddle Wrote:  I don't blame them for building an "embarassment of riches". If I was in the position to offer some of these babes a job, I'd give them one. Er, it Tongue

(18-04-2011 22:41 )Broncobilly Wrote:  If the girls generate calls they will get shifts it's simple

And that sums it up perfectly. With the demise of Bangbabes, Babeworld and now TVX there are a lot of girls scrambling for positions but apart from a few people at their previous employers nobody really knows how successful they are.

This game is not about watching the girls on TV or how they perform, it is not about whether we like any particular girl or how "popular" they are on the forum, it is about which girls get the punters to pick up the phone and actually dial a premium rate number. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the lower profile girls actually turn in better than average, and more importantly consistant numbers (Bob wouldn't keep her if she wasn't making him money), but the best performers are going to get the best shifts.

Whilst Cathy & co should be commended for signing up so many girls and giving them all a chance to show what they can do in their new "home" the bottom line is that they're running a business and I don't think there's much doubt that those who don't do the numbers at RLC will be sent packing. This industry is in decline at the moment (through no fault of its own), but in harsh economic times discretionary spending goes out of the window. If you've only got £60-odd a week dole money coming in you won't (or at least shouldn't!) be spending half of it on a w*** call.

I wouldn't mind betting that at least 20 of the girls who were on our screens on January 1st 2011 won't be there 12 months later.

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

20-04-2011 10:28
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

The problem I have is that many of their girls aren't being given the opportunity to prove themselves on the phones. For example Rachel Cole hasn't even been given a night shift yet, and quite a few of the other night girls who are mainly on days haven't been given many either. Meanwhile Sarah Louise has been scheduled for three night shifts before she even starts on the channel.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
20-04-2011 11:46
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Ilovemegan, who do u want and not want on the night show?
20-04-2011 12:24
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(20-04-2011 12:24 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Ilovemegan, who do u want and not want on the night show?

I'm not going to list the girls I want to see as that would just be my personal preference. What I want to see in general on this channel is a fairer distribution of shifts; there are so many girls that are willing to do nights but are stuck on the day shows.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
20-04-2011 14:23
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Do you know they are stuck or are you just saying it in order to see change? Perhaps most of them don't do night time cause they would have to work differently?
20-04-2011 14:40

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL