Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Let me make it clear there is no such opinion with regards to winsaw and zxccx30

To be clear there is no staff member in a position to make such a statement to you

if any staff member expressed such an opinion they would be dismissed!!

(23-11-2014 01:11 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  Since my post no 5276 I have received information from within RLC that in their opinion neither Winsaw & ZXCCX30 phone
the chat lines
I have also received several PM`s from other forum members advising me that they are both fan boys who do not phone the girls
and therefore as they do not know what happens on the phone to the girls or listening in waiting for your turn to talk to the girls their posts about genuine callers are their own wild assumptions
If you are a long time caller to the shows and you behave in a responsible manner it is surprising where help comes from
I will never divulge the sources of my information but I would like to thank you all for your support
Guys in future don`t attack genuine callers to the shows . Just stick to what you do best which is posting excellent caps/videos and
providing a very useful schedule of who is appearing on RLC
23-11-2014 16:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(23-11-2014 01:11 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  Since my post no 5276 I have received information from within RLC that in their opinion neither Winsaw & ZXCCX30 phone
the chat lines
I have also received several PM`s from other forum members advising me that they are both fan boys who do not phone the girls
and therefore as they do not know what happens on the phone to the girls or listening in waiting for your turn to talk to the girls their posts
about genuine callers are their own wild assumptions
If you are a long time caller to the shows and you behave in a responsible manner it is surprising where help comes from
I will never divulge the sources of my information but I would like to thank you all for your support
Guys in future don`t attack genuine callers to the shows . Just stick to what you do best which is posting excellent caps/videos and
providing a very useful schedule of who is appearing on RLC

This may be a small point, but how does ZXCCX30 pronounce his name to the girls? Thought this tiny point may be quite key in confirming he actually calls.
23-11-2014 19:33
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Throatwobbler Mangrove? #oldjokesarethebest

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
23-11-2014 22:44
Whynot Offline
Just Me

(23-11-2014 19:33 )hairbald Wrote:  This may be a small point, but how does ZXCCX30 pronounce his name to the girls? Thought this tiny point may be quite key in confirming he actually calls.

Whenever i see ZXCCX30 and his great caps, my mind calls him 'Bob' Tongue so cheers Bob for your capping work Wink

I hate injustice and liars
23-11-2014 23:08
zxccxz30 Offline
Posting Machine

I am so, so sorry to disappoint you all but it is Chris and I have never felt the need to introduce myself any other way Big Grin
So yeah, if there will be a caller that claims to be zxccxz30 (whatever the way he wants to pronounce it) it ain't going to be me Smile

Anyway, is it a common thing/unwritten rule to introduce yourself with a nick from the forum?

No more videos (ever again?). No Reuploads.
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2014 02:22 by zxccxz30.)
24-11-2014 00:34
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Had a severe case of sam n ella tonight Wink doesnt make u puke just gives you the horn for 7 hours Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
24-11-2014 06:10
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(21-11-2014 00:46 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  I am sorry but both ZXCCX & Winsaw are living in a Fantasy World
If either phoned during a Dom show they will soon find out that very few of the callers are slaves

Why would you call a Dom show if you didn't want to be dominated? It's like going into Nandos and asking for a Big Mac.

Ella's one of my favorites and I call her now and again, but I wouldn't be stupid enough to call her when she's doing domination.
24-11-2014 08:17
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(24-11-2014 00:34 )zxccxz30 Wrote:  I am so, so sorry to disappoint you all but it is Chris and I have never felt the need to introduce myself any other way Big Grin
So yeah, if there will be a caller that claims to be zxccxz30 (whatever the way he wants to pronounce it) it ain't going to be me Smile

Anyway, is it a common thing/unwritten rule to introduce yourself with a nick from the forum?

I feel like I've forced you into coming "out" nowBig Grin . Just found it hilarious that that that fella could make a link to you calling and your not exactly catchy forum nicknameRolleyes

Have to admit I won't mention I'm on the forum in case adverse reaction follows from one of the ladies; I'd just use my normal name. Saying "Hi I'm Hairbald from the Babeshow forum" to the likes of Sophia Knight would get either a very brief call or sort of expletives I wasn't really hoping forBig Laugh
24-11-2014 12:53
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

(24-11-2014 08:17 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Why would you call a Dom show if you didn't want to be dominated? It's like going into Nandos and asking for a Big Mac.

My thought exactly. Although some new viewers to the channels might not have the right idea.
24-11-2014 18:18
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

So who does actually like these domination shows then? Show yourselves.
I've seen plenty of folks saying they don't, but I can't really remember seeing a positive post towards them?
Personally I think they're shit laugh
Just curious that's all, fuck all to do with any previous posts.
24-11-2014 18:39

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL