Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(25-02-2014 21:59 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 20:02 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  great signing bringing Amanda Rendal back

Don't get too excited. I predict that she won't be there for long.

yeah i give her 2 months before she gets bored of Rules and leaves

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
25-02-2014 23:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(25-02-2014 21:20 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Rammy whilst in many ways I agree with you I also want to see more babes pushing the rules, RLC has been too tame recently. We need somebody like Amanda to push the boundaries, fair enough she should stay within the rules like you say but I want to see her push it as much as she possibly can.

Just remember Bailey Cream never broke any rules when she was on RLC and still managed to pull off a fantastic show Important

yes bailey never broke the rules but Amanda did, one time of course in spectacular fashion with "lollypopgate" which marked the beginning of the end of bangbabes.

with how strict the rules and Ofcom are these days, having Amanda on is a big gamble that could go either way, either she'll be a big success or she will be a massive dissapointment

Piper Niven Superfan
25-02-2014 23:41
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Rammy I've seen the so-called video, as far as I'm concerned at the time of that going to broadcast other channels were pushing the boundaries far more, it's common knowledge that Bangbabes were victimised by ofcom at the time, this was merely a side attraction. Elite as it was known back then was putting on far stronger 2 for 1's than what Amanda and Jemma did that night. Also looking back on the footage either no rules were broken either.

I also think it is very unfair to be laying all the blame on Amanda. She just so happened to be on the channel at the wrong time and place when ofcom were firing bullets left right and centre in the direction of Bangbabes Important
25-02-2014 23:59
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I don't think Amanda has ever got any channel in trouble with Ofcom other than Bang Babes, she worked on BS for years before she joined Bang and i don't think Amanda got BS in any Ofcom trouble, she worked on the BS run freeview Party People show as well as the BS Daytime shows without any problems, when she eventually returned to BS she was also Ofcom compliant .

Bang Babes had been found in breach on numerous occasions before Amanda joined, Jet Black's close up oily ass and spit shows in particular annoyed Ofcom, Bang Babes/The Pad continued to get in breach rulings against them well after Amanda left, the majority of these were for day shows, a rival channel ass wipe recorded the Bang Babes shows and then grassed them up to Ofcom as verified by Ofcom .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 26-02-2014 00:25 by mr mystery.)
26-02-2014 00:23
Digital Dave Away
Retired

^^^ Yes, an ass wipe who had previous worked for the channel he fucked over.
26-02-2014 00:31
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

So what's going on with Yasmine James's thread, it's been closed, is there anything the mods can say as to why this has been done ? , is she about to start on Blue Bird lol .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 26-02-2014 18:36 by mr mystery.)
26-02-2014 18:35
skully Offline

It's only temporary, it will be open again soon.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
26-02-2014 18:40
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Looks like RLC are introducing a brand new set tonight according to Dannii Harwood on Twitter.
What could it be?
I want a jacuzzi Tongue.

28-02-2014 22:10
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Oh look a phone box and a park bench.
Now where have I seen those before?

RLC -Two S66 - Nil

Wink.

28-02-2014 23:14
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

have rlc/playboy nicked the phonebox and park bench from s66? if so it explains why s66 haven't had that set Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
28-02-2014 23:18

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL