Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
really looking forward to tonights show, with Levi, Ava, Candy & Linsey it's going to be big boobed plastic fantastic Tongue

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
03-01-2014 12:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
andyjb Offline
Posting Machine

Why can this lot never sort out their f*****g timekeeping?

Maybe James May can make them a working clock from Meccano.

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
03-01-2014 23:07
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

LDM is often late Wink.

03-01-2014 23:09
andyjb Offline
Posting Machine

(03-01-2014 23:09 )snookered147 Wrote:  LDM is often late Wink.

She is not the only one.

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
03-01-2014 23:11
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(03-01-2014 23:07 )andyjb Wrote:  Why can this lot never sort out their f*****g timekeeping?

Maybe James May can make them a working clock from Meccano.
It is one of the many amusing things about RLC. I wonder if there isn't a betting circuit somewhere based on what order they start in, how long after 10pm they start, etc

When they're all on by 10.05pm, it seems impressive. But rare Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
04-01-2014 09:45
mistermint Offline
Senior Poster

(31-12-2013 15:33 )andyjb Wrote:  The TV output is the same but has a channel name graphic in the top left corner and the information bar across the bottom with all the numbers.

The girls currently have their lower halves covered from just under their chests to the bottom of the screen because of the graphics block which is partially transparent, so you do not get to see the tops of the legs when the camera is this close.

It never used to be this bad, only started happening more frequently at the same time on all four channels a short while back.

902 and 913 have just pulled out a bit which makes the SKY picture look better.

The bar that appears when you move over a channel window when watching the superstream, gives a pretty good idea of what the TV picture looks like.

I'm receiving Sky 902 - 932 signals on my old 60 cm sattelite dish and i'm curious to know what signal strength and quality other users can obtain.

I got signal strength 90 % and quality 66 to 70 % here in scandinavia. (measured on Skymaster sat receiver)

I'm quite happy with the image quality despite the picture sometimes seems a bit blurred (often during bad weather).

/m
04-01-2014 14:05
andyjb Offline
Posting Machine

Reading my reply again, I did not mean to imply that the picture on TV was of a poor quality, I was just referring to the way the set up was regarding what is seen on SKY with the graphics as opposed to a web stream with none.

Signal strength and quality are shown as a bar on my Digibox and with the current weather are displaying roughly 75 to 80% and 50% respectively, which is a bit lower than normal but still gives a good image.

04-01-2014 15:01
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

This is what Vic_Smith posted concerning the reduction in picture quality of the RLC channels .

(24-12-2013 23:00 )Vic_Smith Wrote:  Been away from the babe channels since the end of July and this was the first thing I noticed when I tuned in again a couple of days ago, how poor the picture quality was compared to how it looked 5 months ago.

I watch and record all my tv on a pc with a satellite card, so it's very easy to see the bitrate channels broadcast at, and there's been a definite reduction on the RLC channels. Back in July, they were broadcasting around 16 MB per minute, they're now at 10 MB per minute, thus the poorer PQ.

The Sky picture quality of the Sky RLC channels is poorer than it used to be for me even though my Sky signal strength and quality show both being around 70 - 80 %

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2014 18:41 by mr mystery.)
04-01-2014 16:38
mistermint Offline
Senior Poster

Around start december i noticed a decrease in the bitrate from 13 MB per minute to now 10 MB per minute. I thought it was my dish setup that had a problem.

Edit:

I just found this cool site showing bitrates since may 2013.

http://www.digitalbitrate.com/dtv.php?mu...69&lang=en
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2014 15:59 by mistermint.)
04-01-2014 19:59
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

Last night just brought home a really annoying issue with RLC. With Amy Lu and Lynda on I was looking forward to a good night. They showed up in their outfits which were not my specific taste and that was it, I barely watched for the rest of the night and spent my money elsewhere.

For the love of God RLC, ask the girls to change outfits/themes at least once a night. These dom nights are all very well but I suspect you are alienating a good part of your paying public for the whole night. Part of the fun of the other channels is seeing what the girls are wearing at each change - none of that at RLC

Thoughts?
11-01-2014 11:03

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL