Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Alice does have history for this type of thing, about a year ago she agreed to join Babestation but never showed up... Rolleyes
08-10-2013 00:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

don't worry they are mrmystery Smile I never called laura a liar. I just said that I never expected alice on rlc tonight because there was nothing on her twitter etc saying she was going to be on and also she's wasn't on her past few nightshows she was scheduled to do on s66

so that's why I then said I thought it was just a ploy to get people watching rlc by saying alice was on. if I was going to call laura I would have posted laura was a liar. no beating about the bush as they say

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2013 01:02 by Rammyrascal.)
08-10-2013 01:02
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Candy Sexton, Charlene Hart signed up and according to the schedule posted by Winsaw a Kandiwood 2-4-1 on Saturday night too.
Things are moving in the right direction.

08-10-2013 01:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

have to agree snookered, kandi now staying at rlc along with the potential arrivals of candy sexton and Charlene heart. 3 good signings by rlc

Piper Niven Superfan
08-10-2013 10:37
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

rlc and babestation now way ahead of stuido66.

Im like marmite.
08-10-2013 13:20
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

not so sure about that myself. for me at the moment babestation is best babechannel, Studio66 is 2nd and RLC is 3rd. but if the signings rlc have made recently, including Charlene heart and candy sexton, do well, rlc could overtake s66

Piper Niven Superfan
08-10-2013 13:51
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(08-10-2013 13:20 )loveass Wrote:  rlc and babestation now way ahead of stuido66.
not any more studio 66 have signed Tori Lee, that's the equivalent of arsenal signing mezut ozil a great signing for them
08-10-2013 15:09
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Bottom line people's favoured channel will may be a matter of opinion based on which babes people like are on which channel.
It may well be the case that the line up on each channel will often cloud judgement and create an inherent bias.
Personally I think RLCs roster is very strong. Dannii Harwood, Rachel Taylor, Yasmine James, Lucy Summers, Priya Young, Olivia Berzinc and Kandi Kay seem to be very popular and when adding Candy and Charlene that bolsters things even more and there are other babes I have not even mentioned.
However because some peoples fave might be on one channel the favoured channel choice may be swayed by that one babe to a large degree Wink.
RLC, I suspect will be looked at negatively by those who make vids but cannot post them for 8 weeks Wink.
They may also argue that the S66 webstream is of a better quality.
However those that watch babeshows primarily on the telly such as myself may take a different view.
S66 is now the most OSG riddled channel of the lot which is a viewing pleasure killer.
The lack of set variety use is imo a major weakness on S66 relative to RLC.
Do I have any desire to watching the same old tired moves on a bed set or office set every night? Er no.
Different sets create a lack of excuse to just lie there or sit there imo.
There is only so much you can do lying on a bed each night Wink.
S66 have quite a few sets but either they choose not to use them or the babes choose not to use them. Either way for me that counts as a negative both in terms of lack of variety and lack of ambition.
RLC does not have this deficiency to anywhere near the same degree and as a consequence appeals to me more regularly.
This is not to say RLC are perfect. After all the Regency set is flogged to death and yet it is almost as dull as a bed set imo Rolleyes

But even if I do go back to favoured babes I ask myself the question how many babes really excite me on S66 compared to RLC. My verdict is very much in RLCs favour on that score
And this is not even taking into account RLCs dayshow babes that I happen to think are exceptional.

So where do I rate RLC and S66 in relation to the rest.
Well my favourite 3 babes are all on RLC but BS has more excitement in its stints I think.
S66 has the two most graceful and smooth operators in Adele and Clare as well as the best bath tub set of any channel (although it hardly ever gets used Rolleyes.)
Storm and Xxxpanded have both improved hugely in recent times too.
It is a question of priorities. What is most important?
Babes, sets, performance, OSGs or lack of, excitement, webstream, camerawork?
Take your pick out of that lot but my running order would be

1. BS mainly based on the new sets and the excitement factor.
2. RLC.
3. S66/Xxxpanded/Storm

08-10-2013 18:04
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

laugh bs based on the new sets that are a direct copy of our old sets from over 18 months ago there office is a smaller version of our old one
thank you for the praise of our girls , we are working on a lot of new things at the moment and i can now tell you we will be on interactive freeview in the next 2 weeks with all channels!!Wink
08-10-2013 19:38
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

keep up the good work love to see mikalla bayliss on nights.

Im like marmite.
08-10-2013 23:04

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL