Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

CharlieDeeFan Away
Banned

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
I'm quite liking it. Wasn't really fussed about anyone barr Venus or Michelle when it first popped up but now with Tori, Dionne, Zara, Harwood, Cassie, Rachel Cole, Lucy, Rebecca Jade and Amy they've got a good few girls I really enjoy capping and watching. Can see how it frustrates the people that are really into the nude and 2-4-1 stuff, but I'm well into my lingerie/boots/heels so works for me.
05-03-2011 18:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

with lucy summers not working tonight will redlight bring in another girl or just run with the 3 girls on the schedule

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
05-03-2011 19:08
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(05-03-2011 19:08 )alexfury Wrote:  with lucy summers not working tonight will redlight bring in another girl or just run with the 3 girls on the schedule
Can't see them bringing in another girl they already have 3 , Don't think RLC have ever had more than 3 night times girls on , so can't see them suddenly changing their policy . The lack of girls on RLC is a major flaw and one they seem reluctant to address for some reason , all their rivals always make sure they have more girls than the amount of channels they broadcast on in order to do 2-4-1s and to cover for girls on their breaks , makes sense when you think about it but not to Red Light Central annoyed

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
05-03-2011 19:24
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

its just a shame i was hoping for a 2for1 tonight but with no lucy it doesn't look good

Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

05-03-2011 19:32
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

the main problem rlc has is their location. other channels can call in babes as replacements because they are based around greater london but rlc is based in bristol and very difficult to get to bristol at the last minute

Piper Niven Superfan
05-03-2011 19:34
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

i was thinking they maybe a chance of rebecca-jade geting a call to come in for the night shifft (just wishful thinking though)

05-03-2011 19:40
mr mystery Away

I suppose at a push they could put Cathy on again , or even Laura Michaels , Laura did a short 2-4-1 with Mellie D on daytime the other day . If i remember correctly Laura used to be a bit clumsy when adjusting her knickers when she worked on the babe channels Big Grin , a nice sight it was too Big Grin

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
05-03-2011 19:53
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

(05-03-2011 19:24 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(05-03-2011 19:08 )alexfury Wrote:  with lucy summers not working tonight will redlight bring in another girl or just run with the 3 girls on the schedule
Can't see them bringing in another girl they already have 3 , Don't think RLC have ever had more than 3 night times girls on , so can't see them suddenly changing their policy . The lack of girls on RLC is a major flaw and one they seem reluctant to address for some reason , all their rivals always make sure they have more girls than the amount of channels they broadcast on in order to do 2-4-1s and to cover for girls on their breaks , makes sense when you think about it but not to Red Light Central annoyed

They had a post asking for a girl to do 1pm till 10 today. Must be well short of girls.
05-03-2011 20:43
The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

Dionne Mendez has been such a great purchase for Red Light Central. I'm really loving her performances at the moment and she has such a great body and a cracking pair of tits

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
05-03-2011 20:48
mr mystery Away

(05-03-2011 20:43 )SOCATOA Wrote:  They had a post asking for a girl to do 1pm till 10 today. Must be well short of girls.
Yes it looks like it , which begs the question as to why they keep getting rid of so many girls ? , they seem to like to run the channels with a skeleton work force for some reason , that sort of policy does not really work if they have a few cancellations .

05-03-2011 21:13

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL