Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Good to see the bathroom set being used again tonight.
There are quite a few RLC ladies I would like to see given a stint in there. Priya, Rachel Taylor, Preeti, Sophie Parker to name just a few. Its a great set when used well.
Request to RLC - please use it a lot more Wink.

04-02-2013 01:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

Seems the producer found his balls lol

Good girl ruby Wink

Handheld action anyone?
04-02-2013 02:09
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

New Ofcom Bulletin out today, all i will say is Playboy TV Chat "under investigation"

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
04-02-2013 17:14
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

hmm so which other channel made the complaint Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
04-02-2013 17:41
sith1 Offline
Banned

(04-02-2013 17:41 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  hmm so which other channel made the complaint Smile

Good point which channel would like to see playboy tv get fined and tone down the shows I don't think it would be BS as they swap girls all the time in my opinion I think it could well be studio66 but I could be wrong!
04-02-2013 18:54
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

I would say its BS as they are untouchable when it comes to there licences good way to kick there rivals who have suddenly upped there game threatening there nights again

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
04-02-2013 19:04
mr mystery Away

(04-02-2013 19:04 )HannahsPet Wrote:  I would say its BS as they are untouchable when it comes to there licences good way to kick there rivals who have suddenly upped there game threatening there nights again
BS have 3 channels that are Ofcom regulated, so they are not untouchable . Can't see it being BS as BS and RLC have a good relationship as verified by the RLC rep .
Also BS these days bases a lot of it's shows around freeview, so channels that are not on freeview are not much of a threat to them competition wise . It'l be a rival Sky only channel imo

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2013 19:26 by mr mystery.)
04-02-2013 19:18
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

can i just say its not just studio66 that is a sky only channel at the moment. think storm isnt on freeview either, possibly xxxpanded as well.

at the moment im going with hannahspet. its most likely to be bs. they do tend to be untouchable from ofcom. ofcom were so unhappy about this as remember seeing on here they were trying to get the dutch equivalent of ofcom to take action on bs since they couldnt. something like that anyway. also bs and rlc may have a good relationship on the surface, doesnt mean they are not making complaints about each other

probably never know who has made this complaint

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2013 19:39 by Rammyrascal.)
04-02-2013 19:37
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(04-02-2013 19:37 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  probably never know who has made this complaint

Probably what the channel who last had their hands caught in the cookie jar hopefully thought too Shy
04-02-2013 20:19
mr mystery Away

(04-02-2013 19:37 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  at the moment im going with hannahspet. its most likely to be bs. they do tend to be untouchable from ofcom. ofcom were so unhappy about this as remember seeing on here they were trying to get the dutch equivalent of ofcom to take action on bs since they couldnt. something like that anyway. also bs and rlc may have a good relationship on the surface, doesnt mean they are not making complaints about each other

FACT : BS are not untouchable by Ofcom, they were found "in breach" a few time last year for the Dirty Wives and Masti chat shows .
And why you say it's most likely to be BS that's been complaining about Playboy TV Chat on Sky and mention that Ofcom were complaining to the Dutch regulator about BS is beyond me, it has no relevance . Ofcom were complaining about BS starting on freeview before 12am .
IMO the most likely channel is the Sky only channel that has a history of doing this and their girls have recently been openly bitching about RLC/Playboy on Twitter etc

(This post was last modified: 04-02-2013 21:31 by mr mystery.)
04-02-2013 20:36

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL