Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Producer is too tame tonight. He won't even show us who Olivia and Jenn are dominating
03-02-2013 04:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(03-02-2013 04:01 )mrmann Wrote:  Producer is too tame tonight. He won't even show us who Olivia and Jenn are dominating

Seems this guy pops up most nights for the girls to spank him Rolleyes

Now they seem to be standing on him while hes laid on the ground...isnt it supposed to be the other way round with the girls getting stuff done to them!

Dont get me wrong i wont complain if one of the girls start giving an off screen blowjob Wink

Doubt it tho...the crew on rlc have no balls Important
03-02-2013 04:06
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I can't see any reason for the producer not to want to show at least part of him, unless he had his underwear off as well...

As we all know, that could never happen at a babe studio bladewave
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2013 04:12 by mrmann.)
03-02-2013 04:12
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

We dont need to see him at all,plus i dont want too!!!

Thats what a handheld set is for...he could have her bent over the table fucking her and ofcom couldnt do a thing about it!

As long as he keeps his cock off screen of course Wink
03-02-2013 04:17
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

True. We've even seen the other channels try this at times, though mostly in the handjob department.

Maybe some of the women should try this tonight Tongue

I agree though, I'd rather see G/G, but I still find it silly that if they are going to allow nude 2-4-1s with women, that they are too afraid to show a guy tied up getting spanked, even if they don't show his face. That makes me think he was showing more.
03-02-2013 04:20
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(03-02-2013 04:20 )mrmann Wrote:  ....that they are too afraid to show a guy tied up getting spanked, even if they don't show his face. That makes me think he was showing more.

Not that I remotely wish to see a guy dominated, but which part of 'him' did you see? I didn't see anyone else on screen, thought they were just making it up.
03-02-2013 12:55
zxccxz30 Offline
Posting Machine

Gotta say it once again. Mrmann you see what you want to see... It's not the SexStation.
And if there was a guy he would have to crawl on the floor back and forth to not get picked up by the camera... sounds lame.

No more videos (ever again?). No Reuploads.
03-02-2013 13:39
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(03-02-2013 13:39 )zxccxz30 Wrote:  Gotta say it once again. Mrmann you see what you want to see... It's not the SexStation.
And if there was a guy he would have to crawl on the floor back and forth to not get picked up by the camera... sounds lame.

Sounds lame and it was....just so you know there was a guy and i saw him! So once again mrmann is RIGHT Surprised

Why discredit him when you yourself didnt see it?

I saw the guy at least once,he was bend over on the ground to the left of jen at one point and could clearly be seen getting spanked! LOL

Id be more with kerr on this,i dont want to this clown getting "dominated" seems abit weird to me,whats next they bust out a dildo and give to him off screen Rolleyes

This guy is clearly into dumb shit,most producers on the channels would be looking for a wank but not this guy...he wants them to stand on him while he rolls around the floor LMAO

Im all for the crew getting involved in a girls set,but only when the girl is the one being fondled!!! If shes willing of course Wink

Why not just do a saucy handheld session instead...makes more sense to me...they might even make some money out it shocked
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2013 23:13 by anchorman.)
03-02-2013 23:10
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

I'll concede now, having re-watched it, that you could catch someone getting spanked by Jen & most likely tied up and trod on by Olivia.

Though how one can conclude from it he was stripped & ready for a fully dom session is still beyond me Rolleyes

Although I did see a full bare forearm eek

Agree, I'd have preferred him doing his day job & using a handheld camera. One was used on Jen that night for too few moments.
04-02-2013 00:22
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(04-02-2013 00:22 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Though how one can conclude from it he was stripped & ready for a fully dom session is still beyond me Rolleyes

Well thats mrmann getting carried away but to be fair theres a method to his madness laugh

Maybe he got last night mixed up with the night ree and ava actually did strip off the guys clothes Wink

But as you said,im all for a handheld set where a guy is doing stuff to the girl....we see less of the guy that way Important
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2013 00:32 by anchorman.)
04-02-2013 00:30

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL