Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

Eggballs22 Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(10-01-2013 21:28 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(10-01-2013 21:15 )Eggballs22 Wrote:  Thought i would try RLC membership for 5 days. Caption said when logging in your user name is mob number and the password is the code that was sent to mob .Tried full mobile number and it does not work does anybody know if you have to miss a few numbers or if i can contact any one for help ? Cheers

I have no idea how it works mate, but you should be able to contact RLC for help, at the bottom of the RLC website home page there is in red a help tab were you should be able to get help concerning stuff like this, the RLC rep comes on this forum as well so you could try contacting RLC via this forum as well .
Thanks for your help mate
10-01-2013 23:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Wow tonights lineup like BS of 2011 Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
12-01-2013 19:18
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

(12-01-2013 19:18 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Wow tonights lineup like BS of 2011 Wink
Ella-Kandi,happy days,the only channel for me tonight thats for sureHeartTongue

Age is a state of mind.
12-01-2013 19:56
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

I looked at schedule earlier and naively thought maybe they're a different Preeti and Priya but no it was who I thought it would beannoyed
Now I don't have anything against them myself but my problem is RLC is now more like BS than ever.

RLC please stop filling the schedule with former BS girls and get the new girls that are on days to do nights or actually get new girls specifically for nights, so that your breaking the trend of the girls rotating from one channel company to another.

I also can understand that your only being loyal to your friends or former colleagues but think how many more viewers/callers you'd get with fresh faces on the nigjtshows and this is just my view.

Rant over!

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
(This post was last modified: 13-01-2013 01:09 by SYBORG666.)
12-01-2013 23:38
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I have to concur with that sentiment Syborg. If I am being completely honest I think the success of the signings of former BS babes has been mixed. Indeed even some that I thought would really thrive on RLC have not really done so. There is no rhyme or reason to it sometimes.
RLC for me is my overall number one channel partly because it gives each babe their own show all night long and partly because of its set variety. However not all babes thrive in a wide variety of set night after night and actually work better in shorter bursts on a bed set.
Its all about finding the right fit. Some babes suit certain channels and not other channels. Babe A may be excellent on channel A but not as effective on channel D.
Every signing needs time to bed in as it were and I actually think Priya especially might really sparkle in some themed sets when she gets her own full solo nightshows. And I can just imagine Preeti as a naughty nurse Tongue.
The themed sets are a significant RLC strength and something that separates it from BS so that difference in show style has to be embraced. I am concerned that RLC is just turning into a job lot BS reunion with not all the signings really working as well as they might have done.

(This post was last modified: 13-01-2013 01:10 by Snooks.)
13-01-2013 00:27
sith1 Offline
Banned

Redlight should sign Kimberleyj up to do nights she had a trial for studio66 and Jamie as dropped the ball not signing her up she would be great for the channel and it would stop this signing of the other girls mates from bs it would be great to see the likes of rosie,teejay and Zoe do full night shows but they are happy to do days and they are great at them but please bring in new faces not the some old ones from other channels look after the Lucy's,Sarah Marie and Sophie parker they are the ones that make redlight a great channel now back too were it was!!!
13-01-2013 01:08
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

I can understand where your coming from snookered. It just seems to me that when ever I put RLC on it seems to be full of former BS girls and I believe that the channel is in need of some fresher nightime faces, not filled with the same faces all the time. But each to their own and I wish the twins all the success while their at RLC.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
(This post was last modified: 13-01-2013 01:17 by SYBORG666.)
13-01-2013 01:16
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Yes I can see why people are concerned about RLC becoming BS in exile.
I don't think it need necessarily be a disaster, as certain girls who were very restricted on BS have been able to thrive in the different environment of RLC - variety of sets, longer spells etc. Kandi is a classic example of this. Where it has failed is where the girl just does the same show regardless of the set, time of night etc. This applies to the now very tame Ella.
As far as the twins are concerned, I'm not sure about the wisdom of putting them both on together though I can understand why RLC want to show off their new signings. Perhaps better to have introduced them gradually. They both got pretty good air time on BS (a frequent complaint of many BS viewers) so I guess it depends on how imaginatively they use the sets for a whole session.
As others have said the 2-4-1s seem completely pointless but this applies to all channels under current rules.
13-01-2013 02:05
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The trap to avoid for any former BS babe when going to RLC is the one where the babe just carries on in the same vein as when they worked at BS. The outfits need to be more varied, the movement around the set, use of the set and the increased space take on extra significance for me.
Another trap to avoid is to just keep doing the same old style of shows in the same old outfits time and again.
In these regards the success of the signing of former BS babes has been patchy imo.

In terms of use of the set I would cite Dannii Harwood as the premier exponent.
For example in the office set she would lie flat out on the desk legs closed then legs apart. Then she might sit up on the desk or bend over the desk from in front of it or even behind it. Then she might sit in the chair facing one way and then the other. She might lie back in the chair or straddle the chair. Then she might have a roll around on the floor or pin herself up against the wall. I could go on but I think you get the picture. Use the set, use the space and maintain the intensity right the way through to the end.

(This post was last modified: 13-01-2013 03:03 by Snooks.)
13-01-2013 02:33
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

Wonder if RLC signed Preeti & Preya on a BOGOF deal ?

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
13-01-2013 02:54

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL