Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
this channel has had a lot of critasizum in the past few weeks (some by me)
but as far as tonights show goes let me just say WELL DONE AND THANK YOU

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
25-02-2011 02:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

(25-02-2011 02:01 )alexfury Wrote:  as far as tonights show goes let me just say WELL DONE AND THANK YOU

Yes I would echo that. Of all the channels I thought Red Light had the best shows on last night.
25-02-2011 11:19
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(25-02-2011 11:19 )woolleysheep Wrote:  
(25-02-2011 02:01 )alexfury Wrote:  as far as tonights show goes let me just say WELL DONE AND THANK YOU

Yes I would echo that. Of all the channels I thought Red Light had the best shows on last night.

agree with both of you, it is no coincidence that RLC just let the 2 of them go for it, with out the don't do this, don't do that approach of the last few weeks, we go one of the best shows RLC has done to date

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
25-02-2011 12:53
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

it all depends who is on, some push the "boundries" some stay in the "comfort zone". it was weird seeing zarwood on at the sametime but not together.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
25-02-2011 13:25
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I have not really been watching RLC much for the last few days but after reading comments like these i thought i would have a look for myself
(25-02-2011 12:53 )winsaw Wrote:  
(25-02-2011 11:19 )woolleysheep Wrote:  

agree with both of you, it is no coincidence that RLC just let the 2 of them go for it, with out the don't do this, don't do that approach of the last few weeks, we go one of the best shows RLC has done to date
I couldn't see much improvement myself in lasts night show or the girls being under less restrictions from the last time i watched the show a good few nights ago annoyed , in fact i would go as far as saying RLC was probably the tamest of all the babe channels again last night , i am quite aware that people have different views as to what makes a channel the best night show , but for me RLC is far from being the best babe channel , maybe it's just me that's missing something and i am not in tune with other people's idea's of what constitutes a good show , RLC doesn't really do it for me any more but it looks like i am in the minority on this thread so may be i am better off watching and commenting on the naked and oily girls on BS/Sportxxx/Elite/CP etc that do do it for me Big Grin . PS just wondering did i catch the channel on a poor night again ? , anyway i'm still looking forward to Jemma Jey's return Smile .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 26-02-2011 12:53 by mr mystery.)
26-02-2011 12:50
malicious fan Offline
Posting Machine

no your not on your own mr mystery, theres alot more than just you who think the same and are switching over to other channels like sportxxx and elite. i will even go as far to say that some day shows on other channels are alot better than red lights night shows. theres alot of biased fans who watch these shows dont forget so they are happy if they see the likes of zarwood and co even if they have toned there shows down, but they will always stick up for them cos they are in LOVE with these girls and believe they have a chance with them, its sad i know. did you get a reply from cathy about the point you made the other day about toning shows down? im guessing you never got one.

have your own opinion, lead dont follow.
26-02-2011 13:02
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(26-02-2011 13:02 )malicious fan Wrote:  did you get a reply from cathy about the point you made the other day about toning shows down? im guessing you never got one.
Yes you guessed right , got no reply whatsoever , i also never got a reply from Cathy when i asked on this thread when RLC was due to start broadcasting on freeview , Cathy actualy sent a PM to a member of this forum telling them RLC would soon be getting a freeview slot , still waiting for that answer as well annoyed .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
26-02-2011 13:18
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I find myself watching Red Light quite a lot these days. Admittedly, there are some girls who I prefer to watch more than others but thats just all about natural choices isn't it? I'm not naieve enough to think any of the babeshow girls will ever be my girlfriend. Smile

Besides, Time Lords don't have much time for romance... Tongue

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
26-02-2011 13:19
irishdude85 Offline
Master Poster

this channel is turning into a bit of a joke, ami capri has made only 2 or 3 appearances in 3 weeks and NO nightshows. the same with cassie who in my opinion is an out and out night girl is also just on days and NO nightshows either. they even frickin have lucy summers on days most of the time and she's a nightgirl aswell. and dont' tell me 'maybe they want to do days' cause thats bullshit they'r hiring left right and center, all the girls that were there are almost all gone. thats just some of the thing thats pissin me off anyway. RLC needs to start taking theire finger out, and start listening to what people want.
26-02-2011 13:23
malicious fan Offline
Posting Machine

(26-02-2011 13:19 )Regenerated Wrote:  I find myself watching Red Light quite a lot these days. Admittedly, there are some girls who I prefer to watch more than others but thats just all about natural choices isn't it? I'm not naieve enough to think any of the babeshow girls will ever be my girlfriend. Smile

Besides, Time Lords don't have much time for romance... Tongue

your not naive enough regen, but some of the other younger members are. you know who you like and why and you have a range of choices of women from tonilou and mel to rebecca jade and others. but certain members just see zarwood and get all giggly and fall in love over a pair of fake tits.

have your own opinion, lead dont follow.
26-02-2011 14:03

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL