Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

anchorman Offline
Account Closed

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Its about time RLC caught up with the other channels by doing handheld shows!!!

I know bailey for one always looks good up close on the pov cam Wink

The zooming in and out can be annoying so the simple answer is pick up the cam for the close up shots and use the tripod for the far ones.

PS...i seem to remember it was mellie behind the cam back when rochelle done good shows so she's good in my book...Big Grin
Some of the other producers tho eek eek eek
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2012 19:03 by anchorman.)
17-04-2012 19:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Mellie is good as someone who is in front of the cam as well she has a good idea what works.
17-04-2012 19:13
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(17-04-2012 16:10 )Tintin Wrote:  
(17-04-2012 16:07 )K.HarperSe7en Wrote:  
(17-04-2012 16:04 )Tintin Wrote:  Here's a shock for you, I agree with that but not ever bloody 15 seconds or less, I love a good close up like every 1 but RLC's camera staff really takes the piss out of it. Even other call channels do far better cam work & that includes the handy cam hint hint.

I think you're over-exaggerating, Tintin.

It's not like that all the time but a good part of it is. plus it happens every time i'm on the phone to them.

To me generally the camerawork isnt that bad but they do have some shockers on occassion.

I think its all about striking a good balance. Jennifer Jade's show the other night was infuriating from my point of view as the camera seemed to be almost permanently about 20 feet from her..rarely zooming in...then Dionne's show last night probably had a bit too much (Even for me..and i like a good facial lol).

If i could have one wish it would be to stop the almost violent zooming in and out that happens on lots of shows and for them to show some consideration for those watching on the stream...Movement like that on top of the girl moving about means often we are left with a very blurry pixelated picture..There is no need for that type of zooming in my opinion!
17-04-2012 20:27
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-04-2012 19:00 )babefinder Wrote:  Its about time RLC caught up with the other channels by doing handheld shows!!!
Agreed, I noticed some new camera angles with JenJade's show last week where they actually took the camera off the tripod and she looked great sprawling around on the floor. RLC has a number of girls that would look great in a pov show every now and then.Smile
18-04-2012 08:18
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

I think it would be good if the ladies changed outfit sometime during the night so we get a different look. Its up to the ladies but i think if they want to create a new buzz during a show then a new look is the way to go.
18-04-2012 08:37
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Just been on another forum and noticed that on this other forum that there is a rep on there for Playboy tv Chat with the user name of "playboytvchat" this rep has posted a few pics in the RLC section of a few of the girls that work on the RLC/Playboy channels to promote their shows , including Jennifer Jade , Ree Petra and Kandi Kay , winsaw once posted that Playboy are actively involved/in charge of the Playboy tv chat Sky and freeview channels , i personally would like to see a Playboy tv Chat rep get involved with this forum like they do on other forums and post the same sort of pics/Playboy shoot pics of their girls , the RLC reps are OK but it would be better to get various info from the horses mouth so to speak especially were the freeview and Sky 902 channels are concerned , RLC aren't really the ones to ask and discuss certain issues with when they are not in charge of these 2 channels . So come on Playboy put yourself a rep on here and post us some tasty teaser pics of your girls like you do on another forum .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2012 16:43 by mr mystery.)
18-04-2012 15:57
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

I think playboy should explain why they only promote certain shows with banners considering they have shows each night.
18-04-2012 16:08
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

red light has been the best channel for me so far this year,and the girls from babestation are working out great,ella wow.Smile

Im like marmite.
18-04-2012 17:19
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(18-04-2012 15:57 )mr mystery Wrote:  , winsaw once posted that Playboy are actively involved/in charge of the Playboy tv chat Sky and freeview channels , i personally would like to see a Playboy tv Chat rep get involved with this forum like they do on other forums and post the same sort of pics/Playboy shoot pics of their girls , the RLC reps are OK but it would be better to get various info from the horses mouth so to speak especially were the freeview and Sky 902 channels are concerned , RLC aren't really the ones to ask and discuss certain issues with when they are not in charge of these 2 channels .

the best way to think of the playboy channel is as a franchise with RLC being who is running it, so their is no better place for gen from the horses mouth than the RLC reps, playboy actively involved yes/in charge no

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
18-04-2012 23:19
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(18-04-2012 23:19 )winsaw Wrote:  
(18-04-2012 15:57 )mr mystery Wrote:  , winsaw once posted that Playboy are actively involved/in charge of the Playboy tv chat Sky and freeview channels , i personally would like to see a Playboy tv Chat rep get involved with this forum like they do on other forums and post the same sort of pics/Playboy shoot pics of their girls , the RLC reps are OK but it would be better to get various info from the horses mouth so to speak especially were the freeview and Sky 902 channels are concerned , RLC aren't really the ones to ask and discuss certain issues with when they are not in charge of these 2 channels .

the best way to think of the playboy channel is as a franchise with RLC being who is running it, so their is no better place for gen from the horses mouth than the RLC reps, playboy actively involved yes/in charge no

There is a few things that a Playboy rep would probably be able to answer better than a RLC rep , such as have Playboy got some sort of copyright protection on the channels , RLC have said the non recording problem is not at their end , so it must be something to do with Playboy at their end , also i've see a few questions asking if Playboy TV Chat will be getting another freeview channel , obviously this would be down to Playboy acquiring another freeview licence and more air time , Just remember Ofcom state that the licence older of the channels must at all times be the ones that are in control/in charge of all programming and services that are broadcast from the licencee's channels , not the company that provides the programs , channels have had their licences revoked in the past when Ofcom decided that the licence holder was not in complete control of programming and services show on it's channels.
By the way just been checking the list of forum member and there is a playboytvchat registered user name on this forum .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
19-04-2012 00:15

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL