Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

jew1 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Can someone at redlight please get a grip of the rotas and sort more shows for Rebecca jade as she is just amazing!!! and stop putting the same girls on who look like they dont want to be there like Ashley emma does all night and doesnt move!!!
29-01-2012 01:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
twistedmango Offline
Junior Poster

(27-01-2012 17:10 )mr mystery Wrote:  I wondered why Red light central was advertising for more girls in the "Babe channel notice board" thread only a few days ago , it has now become clear , it looks like quite a few girls will be missing in the coming months either temporarily or permanently , some real top babes will be missing from the RLC line up in the coming days/months , Hazel Bond for whatever reason has already left , Jemma Jey is leaving , Dannii Harwood is taking a month off , Lexi Lowe is also taking some time off from the babe channels , and now it looks like Lucy summers could possibly be another girl that has left , all these girls are top notch performers and will be a big loss for RLC .

Dannii and Lexi are having time off for personal reasons, so they told me in an email and nothing to do with what RLC want as for the other girls, not being funny but if they were "top notch performers" i have a feeling they wouldn't be going anywhere Smile

(29-01-2012 01:43 )jew1 Wrote:  Can someone at redlight please get a grip of the rotas and sort more shows for Rebecca jade as she is just amazing!!! and stop putting the same girls on who look like they dont want to be there like Ashley emma does all night and doesnt move!!!

Er, isn't Ashley Emma on Elite?
30-01-2012 11:40
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi
(30-01-2012 11:46 )twistedmango Wrote:  
(29-01-2012 01:43 )jew1 Wrote:  Can someone at redlight please get a grip of the rotas and sort more shows for Rebecca jade as she is just amazing!!! and stop putting the same girls on who look like they dont want to be there like Ashley emma does all night and doesnt move!!!

ha ha good reply
30-01-2012 13:30
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(30-01-2012 11:40 )twistedmango Wrote:  
(27-01-2012 17:10 )mr mystery Wrote:  I wondered why Red light central was advertising for more girls in the "Babe channel notice board" thread only a few days ago , it has now become clear , it looks like quite a few girls will be missing in the coming months either temporarily or permanently , some real top babes will be missing from the RLC line up in the coming days/months , Hazel Bond for whatever reason has already left , Jemma Jey is leaving , Dannii Harwood is taking a month off , Lexi Lowe is also taking some time off from the babe channels , and now it looks like Lucy summers could possibly be another girl that has left , all these girls are top notch performers and will be a big loss for RLC .

Dannii and Lexi are having time off for personal reasons, so they told me in an email and nothing to do with what RLC want as for the other girls, not being funny but if they were "top notch performers" i have a feeling they wouldn't be going anywhere Smile

Well Dannii Harwood , Lucy Summers , Jemma Jey , Lexi Lowe , Hazel Bond the girls i mentioned in my post you quoted are all top class performers in my book , as are the other RLC girls , but that's just me wearing my RLC girl fan boy hat Smile .
I wan't saying the girls taking time off was anything to do with what what RLC wanted , i was mealy saying that i now understand why RLC/Playboy was once again advertising for more girls , like i said some top girls will be missing either permanently or temperamentally from the RLC/Playboy line up .
Not being funny mate but i have the feeling if a girl wanted to retire for personal reasons (Jemma Jey) or go to another channel Hazel Bond) then she would do so regardless of whether she was regarded as top notch or not by some people , girls retire and move round channels for various reasons all the time it's a fact of babe channel life .
Talking about 1 of the girls i regard as "top notch" Lexi Lowe is back this coming weekend Smile .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2012 16:07 by mr mystery.)
30-01-2012 14:30
twistedmango Offline
Junior Poster

^
Haha I'm with you there and absolutely, girls do move around the channels all the time and i guess who we consider top notch may not be who the different channels think is, then again they're looking at the minutes and i'm too busy looking at the.... Wink
30-01-2012 16:23
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Hi
(30-01-2012 13:30 )Broncobilly Wrote:  
(30-01-2012 11:46 )twistedmango Wrote:  
ha ha good reply

Isn't it just an example? Rolleyes

If he compared said girls to a snake that doesn't move much, would you point out that RLC don't employ snakes either? Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
31-01-2012 17:13
jew1 Offline
Senior Poster

And yes i was only using Ashley Emma as an example!!!lol
01-02-2012 01:14
derek purcell28 Offline
nice man

for me here are babes that alot of movement my number 1 girl Dannii Harwood, Lucy Summers Jennifer Jade Rebecca Jade n Lexi Lowe.

partly blind derek
01-02-2012 02:04
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(30-01-2012 14:30 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(30-01-2012 11:40 )twistedmango Wrote:  Dannii and Lexi are having time off for personal reasons, so they told me in an email and nothing to do with what RLC want as for the other girls, not being funny but if they were "top notch performers" i have a feeling they wouldn't be going anywhere Smile

Well Dannii Harwood , Lucy Summers , Jemma Jey , Lexi Lowe , Hazel Bond the girls i mentioned in my post you quoted are all top class performers in my book , as are the other RLC girls , but that's just me wearing my RLC girl fan boy hat Smile .
I wan't saying the girls taking time off was anything to do with what what RLC wanted , i was mealy saying that i now understand why RLC/Playboy was once again advertising for more girls , like i said some top girls will be missing either permanently or temperamentally from the RLC/Playboy line up .
Not being funny mate but i have the feeling if a girl wanted to retire for personal reasons (Jemma Jey) or go to another channel Hazel Bond) then she would do so regardless of whether she was regarded as top notch or not by some people , girls retire and move round channels for various reasons all the time it's a fact of babe channel life .
Talking about 1 of the girls i regard as "top notch" Lexi Lowe is back this coming weekend Smile .

hazel bond is now on xxxpanded !
01-02-2012 10:51
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Looks like Hazel's going back to RLC cause she's marked in for doing night shows on the 9th & 10th of this month

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
01-02-2012 14:17

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL