Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(19-12-2011 16:54 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Some of the ladies did not like the travel as they were based in london its easier to find work in any capital city.

There was nothing mentioned about the commute in what I posted Huh

(19-12-2011 16:54 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Of course some people leave they move to a rival then bitch nothing new camou that is there?

Red Light definitely seem have the highest number of disgruntled ex employees.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
19-12-2011 17:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
twistedmango Offline
Junior Poster

(19-12-2011 16:37 )iloveMegan Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 16:07 )twistedmango Wrote:  So who was the girl/s? If she and others posted on facebook they wont mind us knowing surely?

It was Rebecca-Jade; someone who covers a lot of shifts for them and is one of their best performers, which says a lot. Comments included "See somethings never change" from Morgan James and "oh the punishment scheme at red light was always the best!" from Donna Duke.

Oh right, that is odd as i really like her and read her facebook most days but didnt see anything on there about having her shifts taken away because she was ill.
I obviously dont know her but if a girl was sick I'd guess that the guys at RLC or any other station, would give her time off to recover.
Not that it really matters but how do you know she is one of their best performers? Like i say i love watching her but wouldn't put her up there with Dannii or Lucy Z or Jenn, not trying to start a fight just genuinely interested in how the whole thing works Smile

I'm guessing that as it looks like Rebecca still works at RLC things weren't as bad as they have been made out to be maybe? and as has been mentioned the other two girls dont work there anymore so a chance theres sour grapes going on there.
But what do i know, diddly squat! Big Grin
19-12-2011 17:40
twistedmango Offline
Junior Poster

(19-12-2011 17:04 )iloveMegan Wrote:  Red Light definitely seem have the highest number of disgruntled ex employees (at least of the channels we're allowed to talk about).

Really? what are you basing this on? is there a chart out there or something? Big Grin
19-12-2011 17:47
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Facts? Lol
19-12-2011 18:41
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(19-12-2011 17:40 )twistedmango Wrote:  I obviously dont know her but if a girl was sick I'd guess that the guys at RLC or any other station, would give her time off to recover.

It didn't seem to be a case of "Take a few days off to recover", more "If you don't show up for this shift, don't bother showing up for these other ones either".

(19-12-2011 17:40 )twistedmango Wrote:  Not that it really matters but how do you know she is one of their best performers?

I meant she is one of the best to watch; her performances are energetic, she always makes an effort (which you can't say about every girl on this channel) and she's brilliant on the phone.

(19-12-2011 17:47 )twistedmango Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 17:04 )iloveMegan Wrote:  Red Light definitely seem have the highest number of disgruntled ex employees.

Really? what are you basing this on? is there a chart out there or something? Big Grin

Just from what the girls post on twitter and facebook, Red Light have the most negative comments. It probably stands to reason, their revolving door policy means they have a lot of ex employees, while some poor decision making means quite a few of them will be disgruntled.

(19-12-2011 18:41 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Facts? Lol

Are you calling every girl that has said anything negative about RLC a liar?

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
19-12-2011 19:39
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

When people leave a company they rant nothing new i would not give there comments much thought
19-12-2011 20:08
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(19-12-2011 20:08 )Broncobilly Wrote:  When people leave a company they rant nothing new i would not give there comments much thought

So there Tongue The babes who leave are ALL liars, and Red Light Central NEVER lie. Simples Big Laugh
20-12-2011 00:32
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Unless you know the truth you don't know who is telling the truth. People venting there anger at losing there job does not mean they are telling the truth. Too many people are too quick to assume the truth just cause they read it on twitter or facebook. Also when its the babe you like you believe them without knowing if they are honest or not. The channels get a lot of grief simply through people venting on social media. In the end the babes who make money and don't cause trouble don't get fired but i know some of you will never see it that way you rather think the company's are just bad and the girls who left are right.
20-12-2011 06:03
twistedmango Offline
Junior Poster

I used to work as a booker for a fashion photographer and every time a shoot went badly, or the model turned up late looking like crap, guess what? the model blamed everyone else apart from themselves, not a single model ever just put their hands up and accepted that it could possibly be their fault.
I understand that sometimes life just gets in the way and most girls aren't like that and from what i have read and seen these ex-employees are in the minority so painting RLC or any other channel for that matter as the bad guy especially as it appears you are only getting one side of the story is ridiculous.

And it doesn't matter how long someone has left a job they can harbour grudges for years, especially if they were let go because of poor performance, which model is going to tell people she no longer works at a channel because she wasn't good enough? Much easier to blame the big bad channel me thinks

Granted the channels aren't blame free but it takes two to tango and a little bit of acceptance and honesty on the girls part would be nice too.
As for the RLC reps not coming on here and putting their side of the story I'm guessing that they don't want or need to get drawn into a slanging match.
As for it being hard to tell who makes money, no its not, from my understanding its all about how many minutes they have racked up by the end of their shift, i may be looking at this in too simpler a way but surely, regardless of any phone problems, if a girls minutes are low and another's are high and its like that over a number of shifts then the figures speak for themselves?
I have no idea what a girl like Rebecca's minutes are like but i honestly hope they're good because i agree that she does always put in a great performance and hope she stays on my screen for a long time to come Smile
20-12-2011 10:16
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^^^ thats a great post mate and a lot of what you say is spot on
as you my know i good relationship with RLC and sometimes get to hear stuff that can't be posted up hear and lets just say there are always 2 sides to a story and you should not automatically assume what a girl has said is the hole truth
your point on poor performance is very true and one i have gone into before, i know this to be the reason for a number of girls being let go who have come up with a hole lot of outer reasons,
also some girls have been let go for breaking ofcom rules again no girl is going to want to admit that as it could stop outer channels giving her a job

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
20-12-2011 11:25

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL