Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Your wrong there Rammy RLC has lost a channel , this is what winsaw posted in a previous post concerning the RLC and Elite channels
(08-12-2011 11:03 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^^ playboy don't own elite or RLC, both just rent sky channels of them
elite is the operating name of 965 TV ltd and RLC is the tv part of Pumpkin Films ltd

So RLC are nothing to do with Playboy , they are a independent company that like other channels just rent channels owned by Playboy to broadcast their own shows from , Sky channel 902 is now not a RLC rented channel any longer , like winsaw says it is now playboy's own phone line babe show and will have it's own website , the remaining 3 RLC channels are still RLC's not Playboy's own babe shows , but RLC still rent the 911 , 948 and 950 Channels from Playboy to broadcast their own shows from , so they have lost a channel "902" , like winsaw says in the first post of his i quoted concerning the new Playboy channel "RLC has 3 channels and Playboy has 1" . I wonder why they gave the channel up , lack of Phone revenues perhaps ? , or the lease was up , or the bloody Ofcom fine needs paying so couldn't afford to run 4 channels any longer .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2011 01:42 by mr mystery.)
15-12-2011 00:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

no one has lost any channels
we have rebranded one channel ...simple
(15-12-2011 00:49 )mr mystery Wrote:  Your wrong there Rammy , this is what winsaw posted in a previous post concerning the RLC and Elite channels
(08-12-2011 11:03 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^^ playboy don't own elite or RLC, both just rent sky channels of them
elite is the operating name of 965 TV ltd and RLC is the tv part of Pumpkin Films ltd

So RLC are nothing to do with Playboy , they are a independent company that like other channels just rent channels owned by Playboy to broadcast their own shows from , Sky channel 902 is now not a RLC rented channel any longer , like winsaw says it is now playboy's own phone line babe show and will have it's own website , the remaining 3 RLC channels are still RLC's not Playboy's own babe shows , but RLC still rent the 911 , 948 and 950 Channels from Playboy to broadcast their own shows from , so they have lost a channel "902" , like winsaw says in the first post of his a quoted concerning the new Playboy channel "RLC has 3 channels and Playboy has 1" . I wonder why they gave the channel up , lake of phone call revenues perhaps ? , or the lease was up , or the bloody Ofcom fine needs paying so couldn't afford to run 4 channels any longer .
15-12-2011 01:32
mr mystery Away

So Playboy won't be eventually bringing their own girls in to seperate it from RLC like Rammy says in his post then , or will they ? .

{edit} RLC , is it not correct then what winsaw says that "902 is now officially Playboy TV Chat and RLC are just supplying the girls , so RLC have to make sure the girls are the kind Playboy would like to use " ?, this statement seems to suggest that 902 is different from the other RLC channels and not just the name that been re-branded . I'm confused , time for bed me thinks .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2011 02:33 by mr mystery.)
15-12-2011 01:50
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i will try again as i was trying to put things simply but seam to of failed,
RLC is still producing the show on 902 ie its still made in Bristol, playboy are not going to move it or start bringing in there own girls,
"RLC has 3 channels and Playboy has 1" what i was trying to get over was that all girls will work on the RLC channels but as playboy has a image for its girls that it is associated with not all girls would work on 902,
i did not think my post would get so over analyzed, at no point did i say RLC had lost a channel, 902 is playboy and RLC working hand in hand, to say its officially Playboy TV Chat is quite right but that does not mean that rlc have nothing to do with it but playboy are taking a more active role eg the new website, wot girls work on it
i will try not to write thing simply in the future as people have made what i write way more complex than it was, it was just a post explaining why only some girls are being used and info on a new web site,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
15-12-2011 03:10
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

can someone from playboy come on here so we can get our teeth into them to see if they have any balls regarding the petittion? we all know that they have the financial clout to take ofcom on
15-12-2011 10:00
mr mystery Away

Sorry winsaw , it seems i misinterpreted your post , i just saw that you said Ch 902 was now officially Playboy TV chat and RLC was just supplying the girls for that channel , you said the best way to look at it was RLC would now have 3 channels and Playboy 1 , Rammy also said the Playboy TV chat Ch 902 would eventually be bringing in their own girls to separate it from RLC , i thought he knew something i didn't , after all he is known as the forum blood hound , what Rammy doesn't know is usually not worth knowing lol , so these comments looked to me like RLC had lost a channel and i was just asking a few question as to why RLC seemed to be reducing channel numbers . (later explained by RLC)

Now onto another matter , i agree with what shanky says , well the bit about someone from Playboy coming on this forum anyway , with Playboy now taking a active role in the shows and being licence holders/owners of the 4 channels then surly they need to have a representative on here , after all it's always much better to speak and get answers to questions from the organ grinder (Playboy) and not the monkey (RLC) , sorry RLC couldn't resist that comment lol .

PS , i bet the thing about Playboy having a image for it's girls and RLC having to make sure the girls are right to appear on the Playboy TV Chat Sky and freeview channel as gone down well with the RLC girls that aren't selected to be on this new channel .

(This post was last modified: 15-12-2011 13:39 by mr mystery.)
15-12-2011 12:32
irishdude85 Offline
Master Poster

red light has kiran khan down for this tuesday, the 20th
from 10pm - 5:30am.
16-12-2011 09:28
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I'm sure when they were getting this channel, they thought "this'll make an early Christmas present", and they were right - it's given some folk the chance for a bloody good moan Rolleyes

TWELVE new hours on FV - the likes of Dannii, Lucy and today Holly - that's win-win to me, whatever the bloody name says Heart

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
16-12-2011 10:56
Rocket Man Offline
Senior Poster

It would help if they dropped the connection charge not everybody can afford it
17-12-2011 19:00
mr mystery Away

Thought i'd quote this post made by Dannii in this thread that she made in her chat and discussion thread because i want to say a few things about RLC/Playboy that she mentioned in her post that concerns the way RLC/Playboy do things and has contributed to criticism of her shows . Some of it is RLC's fault not Dannii's

(18-12-2011 17:08 )danniiharwood.net Wrote:  annoyed Hmmm thanks guys I worked my fucking arse off for you last night!!Freebie view was absolutely no diffent than Sky has been What Are you talking about? If anything it was harder as I got the oil out and was butt naked!!!, if you want to see me with panties on and spread my legs in certain positions all you have to do is call the show and ask me!!!! I do what my callers ask! If they want nudity and oil and I'm not aloud to show pussy or use hand thong what on earth am I suppose to do? I would invite anybody to try doing what I do on a desk for 9 hours!!! With 2 15 mins break! I put my all 110% into every single performance and I try very hard to please all my viewers. I'm actually covered in bruises from last nights show so to say it's dull and judging by your previous posts you are just trying to be negative about compliance! And e funny thing is I actually broke my record minutes for calls last night! And that's nothing to do with free view it was mainly sky callers!
Thanks to everybody that actually appreciates the effort I put into every single show! I try hard to do my best for everybody if you don't like me watch somebody else simple as!
annoyed
An angry and bruised and tired miss h!!!!

Firstly what the fuck are RLC playing at asking their girls to work 9 hours with just two 15min breaks , like Dannii says after last night mammoth Sky and freeview shows she's been left tired and covered in bruises , RLC/Playboy are the only babe channel that regularly makes their girls work for so long without plenty of breaks , Elite give there girls more breaks , the BS girls get plenty of breaks (apart from Lolly Badcock lol) the xxXPanded and "elsewhere" girls get plenty of time off between appearing on screen as well , Surly it's better to keep your girls fresh all night long by giving them more time off between shifts , or make sure their time on screen is less long , this must be better for the girls than have them finish their shift tired and covered in bruises , maybe it's just me that thinks this way ? .
Dannii also says she's not allowed to use "the hand thong" , well i think it's about time Playboy/RLC stopped enforcing stricter rules on their girls than bloody Ofcom have and let their girls do this , i've made a few enquiries in the last few days about "the hand thong" and Ofcom still allow it , Ofcom are quite happy for the girls to use their hand to cover themselves so long as the girl generally keeps her fingers straight so has to not give the impression that she has a finger inserted and doesn't use the hand to stimulate herself while using this method . Girls from other channels still use the hand thong so why don't RLC let the girls do what girls from other channels can do and what Ofcom are quite happy to see the girls do . It's OK for RLC/Playboy to play safe for a while but eventually the viewers and callers get pissed off when the girls aren't allowed to do what girls from other channels do and what Ofcom allow , this results in the girls getting non to desirable posts being made about them on here and the girls reacting angrily like Dannii has done , some of the bad press some of the girls get could easily be rectified by RLC/Playboy if they just did a few minor things differently .

On another matter i've noticed a bit of a the Elite TV thread Fanboyiszm creeping into the RLC threads , so please let people have their say whether positive or negative without the fanboys jumping on peoples backs if they say something negative about their favorite girl or channel or the non fan boys getting on the backs of the fan boys , it should work both ways , this plea goes out to the girls and the RLC rep as well .

(This post was last modified: 18-12-2011 22:41 by mr mystery.)
18-12-2011 19:57

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL