Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

dogman Offline
Account closed by request

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
My only beef with this channel is the girl who comes on and starts the 5-5.30 stint be fore daytime kicks in,some go topless some do not,they should all go topless or not do it,thats the only bug bear I have,with R/L/C,

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2011 16:48 by dogman.)
04-12-2011 06:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
deltic Offline
Senior Poster

[split] RLC Schedule
(04-12-2011 01:57 )winsaw Wrote:  Monday 5 December-

0530-1330 kaitlyn Leigh(5), French Chloe, Grace, Mikaela Witt

sorry forgot Bliss/Heather/Grace are all the same person Rolleyes

all very confusing!
04-12-2011 09:39
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

Well in my last post I mentioned that REDLIGHT needs to push the boundaries a bit more, plus I mentioned that other babe channels were allowing more skimpy outfits, well I'm pleased to Report that Bailey is wearing a very sexy skimpy yellow outfit, let's hope this trend continues from now on" Well done Redlight "
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2011 23:26 by continental19.)
04-12-2011 23:24
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

she is indeed Smile a trademark bailey skimpy outfit Smile, rlc needs to start regaining ground it's lost recently to elite

Piper Niven Superfan
04-12-2011 23:26
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

You're right Rammy, REDLIGHT have lost some ground to certain other rival channels, but if they continue to allow the babes like bailey to start wearing these sexy outfits, I' don't think it'll take them to long to reclaim Top Spot.Smile
04-12-2011 23:33
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

Yet another night when 3 of the 4 girls at RLC are wearing thigh high boots
Is the director at RLC obsessed with boots.
Personally I think that high heel stilettos are far more sexier.
Looks like I will be watching Bailey (without Boots ) or changing channels to Elite
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2011 23:55 by TURNIPHEAD.)
04-12-2011 23:54
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

Lol maybe with all the boot fetish going on at REDLIGHT there might be a domination night coming up this weeklaugh Well you never no
04-12-2011 23:59
mr mystery Away

(04-12-2011 23:26 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  she is indeed Smile a trademark bailey skimpy outfit Smile, rlc needs to start regaining ground it's lost recently to elite

A trade mark Bailey skimpy out fit it may be , but the big leopard print knickers she got on top of the outfit aren't skimpy , you guys should check out the skimpy out fits and knickers the girls on other channels wear , Lori for instance was wearing a very skimpy out fit last night on Elite , Victoria Roberts from Elite also wears very skimpy ones as well Smile .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2011 00:47 by mr mystery.)
05-12-2011 00:43
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

I think the ladies are free to wear what they want so its down to them. I know its easier to have a go at the producers.
05-12-2011 00:48
mr mystery Away

RLC just need to stay within the rules , don't bring the attention of Ofcom on them selves by doing something stupid , but they need to take a look at what their rival channels are doing and what skimpy out fits the girls are wearing from other channels and match them , other wise they will just loose viewers and callers to their competitors , we know the RLC girls can wear what they want within reason but so can the girls from other channels , maybe girls from other channels choose to wear skimpier outfits than the RLC girls ? , or it could be Playboy enforcing stricter rules on RLC than they do on the 2 Elite channels that according to "winsaw" Playboy also own , whatever the reason is it's clear to see by anyone flicking through the babe channel that at present with a few exceptions RLC is generally a tamer channel than their competitors .

PS , "redlight central" , please check out all the other babe channels to see what their girls do and wear and match them , you've got a great selection of girls but at times they seem to be more restricted in what they do and wear than your rivals , most of us that post on this section watch your channels and want them to do well , but at times things that aren't entirely complementary need saying , it's not slagging your channels off it's just commenting on the differences between RLC and their competitors , so hopefully you can take on board what forum members post on hear and if possible address a few things that we moan about .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2011 02:03 by mr mystery.)
05-12-2011 01:36

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL