Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
no i wouldnt, yes im a big fan of kelly bell but unlike you who all of a sudden are gushing praise on rlc (cause your goddess bailey has joined), i compared elite and rlc totally unbiased and not allowed my kelly bell support to influence me and genuninely think elite is better than rlc, but rlc is a very good channel and is giving elite a good run for its money each night

Piper Niven Superfan
25-10-2011 23:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well at least you've got one thing right, Bailey is indeed a godess, I couldn't have said it better myself, well over a million hits, a babe channel legend. I speak the truth and RLC has been the best channel of 2011 and I didn't start heaping praise on this channel just because Bailey has joined, but you cannot deny that RLC signing her is a further signal that they are now number 1 which is now the case.
26-10-2011 00:05
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I see were back to comparing channels again lol , so thought i would mention a few things , RLC has got the largest number of night channels it broadcasts from of any company , RLC shows programing from 5 channels at night , Channels 902. 911, 948, 950 and later in the night Channel 951 also shows RLC programing , also with a few recent acquisitions RLC has got as good a roster of girls as any channel . I've said my piece on the merits of RLC and Elite before so won't repeat my self , but one thing i will say is that RLC's OSG's are much better and less intrusive than the ever increasing OSG's of Elite , the bloody extra Cellcast style square box OSG near the top of the screen that Elite uses is really annoying and at times covers parts of the girls up , it a makes a pleasant change after watching BS and Elite to watch RLC girls that are less obscured by a screen full of adverts .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 26-10-2011 00:25 by mr mystery.)
26-10-2011 00:20
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(26-10-2011 00:05 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Bailey is indeed a godess, I couldn't have said it better myself, well over a million hits, a babe channel legend.

[Image: legend.jpg]

Just sayin' Cool

26-10-2011 00:31
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(26-10-2011 00:05 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Well at least you've got one thing right, Bailey is indeed a godess, I couldn't have said it better myself, well over a million hits, a babe channel legend. I speak the truth and RLC has been the best channel of 2011 and I didn't start heaping praise on this channel just because Bailey has joined, but you cannot deny that RLC signing her is a further signal that they are now number 1 which is now the case.

you speak the truth through your rlc fanboy glasses. youve never said rlc has been the number 1 babechannel before, only starting to say this once the news came that bailey has joined rlc

i can deny that rlc signing bailey is a further signal that rlc is number one because it takes more than just one babe to make a channel number one and overall i think elite is no1 but only just

Piper Niven Superfan
26-10-2011 00:36
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes guys i couldn't agree more with you all, Bailey is a true babe channel star, and the fact that REDLIGHT have signed her shows that they are really cementing there future, as you've said Rammy, REDLIGHT are the number one babe channel. In a difficult year with bloody Ofcom they've still come through this year stronger.Smile
26-10-2011 00:49
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

no i never said that, "i said i can DENY that signing bailey is a further signal that rlc is number one" never said rlc is number one, which at the moment it isnt

Piper Niven Superfan
26-10-2011 00:55
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-10-2011 00:55 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  no i never said that, "i said i can DENY that signing bailey is a further signal that rlc is number one" never said rlc is number one, which at the moment it isnt

Ah my mistake I apologise Rammy sorry.
26-10-2011 01:00
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

What I find interesting is rlc is only been compaired to one channel, IMO rlc haven't even passed babestation yet and until they stop their phone shenanigans they'll remain behind every other channel and just because a station has more channels than anyone else doesn't make them the best/most succesfull (ask another station about that one)

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
26-10-2011 14:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(26-10-2011 14:29 )gazfc Wrote:  What I find interesting is rlc is only been compaired to one channel, IMO rlc haven't even passed babestation yet and until they stop their phone shenanigans they'll remain behind every other channel and just because a station has more channels than anyone else doesn't make them the best/most succesfull (ask another station about that one)

Exactly just because Elite/TVX transmits on 6 daytime channels like Rammy stated in a earlier post in this RLC thread doesn't make them the best day time show , some channels go for quality over quantity , but lets not forget both RLC and Elite would not have many channels if they weren't in partnership with larger company's , TVX is in charge (not Elite) of the programing content and services of 4 of the 6 Elite day shows and 3 of Elites night shows , Playboy are in control of all programing content and services of all the RLC channels . So lets hope TVX and Playboy don't loose control of the services and programing of their channels like Ofcom state another company has recently done , Ofcom state that the licence holder of the channels must be in charge of programing and services on their channels and not the company that is leasing the channels . Rammy mentioned something about it being a battle between RLC and Elite for top babe channel , well if you think about it using Rammy's terminology it's probably more accurate to say it's a battle between TVX and Playboy for the top adult channels .

PS have Elite stopped doing the "alleged" phone stacking yet that has been mentioned in the Elite threads ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 26-10-2011 15:50 by mr mystery.)
26-10-2011 15:41

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL