Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
I'll try not to go off topic here, but who cares about Adele?

Dull as dishwater!

I'd much rather watch an uglier bird put a lot of effort in than watch a tidy bird barely move all night.
12-08-2011 18:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(12-08-2011 18:22 )DonnaDukesFan Wrote:  I'll try not to go off topic here

Dont try to go off topic so donna who cares what kind of a show the girls put on other channels this is about getting RLC girls wearing the same size thongs as girls on elite and babestation,its like you dont want to see the likes of rochelle,lucy and jemma in small underwear Huh how about next time there is a proper debate about changing RLC for the BETTER you say ya thats a great idea rochelle in an edele size thong sounds good to me Big Grin
12-08-2011 18:56
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I thought I spotted Dolly in 2 pairs of knicks on Saturday, however 1 appeared to be see-through Tongue

Enormous knickers don't tend to catch my eye as a problem. I might be looking at this problem from the wrong end, though Shy

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
12-08-2011 19:03
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

(12-08-2011 18:56 )babefinder Wrote:  
(12-08-2011 18:22 )DonnaDukesFan Wrote:  I'll try not to go off topic here

Dont try to go off topic so donna who cares what kind of a show the girls put on other channels this is about getting RLC girls wearing the same size thongs as girls on elite and babestation,its like you dont want to see the likes of rochelle,lucy and jemma in small underwear Huh how about next time there is a proper debate about changing RLC for the BETTER you say ya thats a great idea rochelle in an edele size thong sounds good to me Big Grin

I'm sorry, could you try using better punctuation? I'm struggling to understand what you're saying.

Of course I want to see the girls in tiny thongs. But if we're using Adele from Elite as a benchmark the these shows have become even more boring than I'd thought.
12-08-2011 19:14
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I used the caps of Adele from Elite just to highlight the type of thongs girls from other channels are allowed to wear and not as a example of the type of performances that she does , although her performances have been much better just lately .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2011 19:31 by mr mystery.)
12-08-2011 19:29
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

(12-08-2011 18:18 )DonnaDukesFan Wrote:  
(12-08-2011 14:40 )Broncobilly Wrote:  It's not rlc policy for big pants Mellie explained this to us before. It's what ever the girl in question wants to wear. It's a pity but that's life

Bull ......IMO.

Absolutely....

...the notion that the girls on RLC are actually a bit coy, shy and modest and so want to wear big, thick knickers is absurd and laughable. They are full-on glamour models - showing their assets is second nature.
12-08-2011 20:09
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

I take you don't ACTUALLY know any of us then?? Some of the girls, including myself, are shy and modest off screen, so it isn't absurd at all

(12-08-2011 20:09 )Lotuseater Wrote:  Absolutely....

...the notion that the girls on RLC are actually a bit coy, shy and modest and so want to wear big, thick knickers is absurd and laughable. They are full-on glamour models - showing their assets is second nature.

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com
12-08-2011 20:12
Colmanjohn Offline
Banned

Is no thread save from this elite love in, it's getting beyond a joke now, elite this elite that, we get it u guys love elite, it's the greatest ever,every babe would be a superstar there but if she moves channel she back to being a boring average unhappy so n so, if u post something negative about it, in 5mins u got the usual suspects pop up n tell u how much u should love elite well i dnt i think it's crap
12-08-2011 20:29
mr mystery Away

Don't think girls like Cathy Barry , Michelle Thorn , Jemma Jey , Rochelle , Lucy Zara , Dannii Harwood Angel Long , Jennifer Jade , Levi , Dolly Delight etc are all that modest , if they ARE modest off screen they definitely were not modest on screen when they worked for other channels and web shows Big Grin and would probably have no objection to wearing "Adele thongs" .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
12-08-2011 20:31
mr mystery Away

"Colmanjohn" , Elite is not my favorite channel , i don't have a favorite channel , all i did was mention the tiny thongs that the girls of BS and Elite wear compared to some RLC girls and gave Adele as a example , i just wish the shy and modest RLC girls could find it within them selves to one day to wear the same sort of tiny thongs as some girls from other channels wear .

12-08-2011 20:40

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL