Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(30-07-2011 13:00 )gazfc Wrote:  
(30-07-2011 11:39 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(30-07-2011 11:17 )Broncobilly Wrote:  It will help when the ban on clips is over rlc is the only channel not having clips so if u miss shows u have no way to know if u missed a good one or not sort it out

Yes if you miss a show there is no way of knowing if it was good or not now that vids are banned Sad , but on the bright side Ofcom can't watch the vids from this forum either Big Grin , i bet the Ofcom wankers hate this situation every bit as much as we do .

Not reality as they can still demand the tapes of the shows

It has been mentioned by "admin" that Ofcom have been asked to look at video footage of the RLC shows from this forum by people making complaints , so i am guessing people making complaints will not be to pleased now that they can no longer watch RLC vids on this forum and look for slips to report to Ofcom , Ofcom's pleasure of watching vids from this forum or viewing requested tapes will also be spoiled if no one can see the vids in the first place so can't request Ofcom to view them .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
30-07-2011 13:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away

No idea about how the RLC channels were last night , i didn't watch them , but things don't seem right at the moment at RLC , you usually get a indication that channels are heading in the wrong direction and have a few problems when a lot of the girls start jumping ship to join other channels , this seems to be happening at the moment with TJ being the latest to leave , makes you wonder who will be the next to leave , my bets on Dionne or Tori .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
31-07-2011 18:00
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(31-07-2011 18:00 )mr mystery Wrote:  my bets on Dionne

Don't start those rumours again Wink

(31-07-2011 18:00 )mr mystery Wrote:  or Tori

She won't leave. I don't think any of the other channels would let her give the lazy performances her "mammy" Cathy Barry allows.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
31-07-2011 18:05
mr mystery Away

(31-07-2011 18:05 )iloveMegan Wrote:  
(31-07-2011 18:00 )mr mystery Wrote:  my bets on Dionne

Don't start those rumours again Wink

(31-07-2011 18:00 )mr mystery Wrote:  or Tori

She won't leave. I don't think any of the other channels would let her give the lazy performances her "mammy" Cathy Barry allows.

Well i would have lost my bet , it seems Morgan James is the latest to leave . (still to be confirmed)

{edit} Just seen Morgans thread has been closed , so that's it another top babe leaves RLC .

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2011 16:55 by mr mystery.)
01-08-2011 16:46
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

They're dropping like flies!

Surprised
01-08-2011 16:57
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Why are any of you predicting the end of this n that. Ok we have all said it's not an adult show and we wish it was different but none of the rival channels are doing anything different everyone is playing it safe. Change the record
01-08-2011 16:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree, yes rlc have lost several babes recently but its not the end of rlc (not yet anyway). other channels have had this situation and have brought babes in to replace them and hopefully rlc will bring in some new babes. did think rlc had too many babes for a while now so not a surprise there have been some recent departures

Piper Niven Superfan
01-08-2011 17:02
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

with the loss of girl's maybe a topclass girl like rebecca-jade may get a shot at a real night time slot

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2011 17:20 by alexfury.)
01-08-2011 17:18
mr mystery Away

RLC have still got some top class girls working for them , so should be OK , just as long as they can keep hold of them , it looks like they are recruiting again by what's been posted in the "babe channel notice board" thread , so hopefully we will be getting to see some new face's .

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2011 17:41 by mr mystery.)
01-08-2011 17:39
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

(01-08-2011 17:39 )mr mystery Wrote:  RLC have still got some top class girls working for them , so should be OK , just as long as they can keep hold of them , it looks like they are recruiting again by what's been posted in the "babe channel notice board" thread , so hopefully we will be getting to see some new face's .

I'd agree with that. If they can recruit some new girls I'd probably be happier than before Smile
01-08-2011 17:45

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL