Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
i think some1 has put something in their tea tonight the girls seem to be as good as they ever have been over recent weeks,some even wearing just one pair of knix lol
24-07-2011 22:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
zara_fan Offline
Apprentice Poster

Someone needs to explain these phoneline issues. Im fed up. Tried calling TJ at start of show and cant even get through to the menu until midnight. I only watch certain girls and its rare to see the sexy TJ have her own show, you would think red light would sort out there phone line when girls like TJ are virtually never on but NO!
25-07-2011 04:48
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

this has been a renaissance for RLC this weekend, it was so good to see the girls being able to preform and get naked Cool ,
i think it's no coincidence that their was not much phone waving this weekend,
now lets see if RLC can keep the good work up this week

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 25-07-2011 12:55 by winsaw.)
25-07-2011 12:55
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

I'm about to make a positive post, so some of you may want to sit down before reading on Big Grin

I found myself constantly flicking between the three RLC channels more than any other last night - I think mainly because of the nudity which I'm not used to from this channel, but there was just the fainest of hints that the channel was nudging the regulations. The girl on 902 kept dropping her knickers over her arse and giving us a tiny bit more than the usual side-on views, and the girl on 911 allowed us some good views of her pubes and mons. It was refreshing.
25-07-2011 14:44
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

I see Cathy was talking about a lot of girls rejecting night shows. I wonder if this is because of where the studios are. As RLC is situated in Bristol and therefore not like the other studios which are in London a lot of girls for me would be put off doing a night show particularly if they have other committments in London and have to travel back having just worked night shift.
25-07-2011 18:27
LoadBlower Offline
Junior Poster

Does anyone know why Red Light Central don't use 3g / webcams like other channels do? I think it would be great showing the babes whats going on when we call!!!
25-07-2011 19:03
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree rlc was back to its best this past weekend hope it continues. think rlc's location does cause a problem, especially for night babes and has been a factor why babes have left.

Piper Niven Superfan
25-07-2011 20:26
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(25-07-2011 18:27 )mikedafc Wrote:  I see Cathy was talking about a lot of girls rejecting night shows. I wonder if this is because of where the studios are. As RLC is situated in Bristol and therefore not like the other studios which are in London a lot of girls for me would be put off doing a night show particularly if they have other committments in London and have to travel back having just worked night shift.

Are you saying RLD is broadcast from Cathy's farm? Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 25-07-2011 23:11 by StanTheMan.)
25-07-2011 23:10
Silicone worshiper Offline
Senior Poster

Just looking for some advice with regard ringing RLC from Ireland on the 1580 number. I tried to get through to linsey on Monday night, but when I got through to the switchboard menu, I was only given the option of either listening in or ringing a girl at home. Why the fuck would I want to talk to an anonymous girl at home when I've got the Big Boobs legend LDM on my TV screen. It's very frustating jerking off to linsey talking filth to someone other than myself. To be honest ,I don't see myself ringing in again unless I can talk directly to the girl on screen.phonesex is a strictly participation sport only.
(This post was last modified: 27-07-2011 19:46 by Silicone worshiper.)
27-07-2011 19:43
Nylonspy Offline
Apprentice Poster

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....just spoke to Kate Darcy into the naughty hour!!! 9.15pm - Mini earthquake at my house!!

Lovely black thong - what a treat! Smile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile Smile
27-07-2011 21:18

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL