Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
To be fair Michelle normally goes home around now so no surprise
02-07-2011 01:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

She was scheduled until 2am, I'd post her tweets and then there would be no doubt, but I know how uncomfortable that makes you Wink

Edit: I also think it's pretty poor form for RLC management to start this text service without checking whether the girls were happy to receive them or not.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2011 01:48 by iloveMegan.)
02-07-2011 01:41
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yes michelle was scheduled till 2am but went home at lot earlier than that. it is poor form but lets hear the full story

Piper Niven Superfan
02-07-2011 01:55
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Well I think we should not post tweets cause it's not our property it would be different if it's a direct tweet to you or I as individuals Smile
02-07-2011 02:21
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(02-07-2011 02:21 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Well I think we should not post tweets cause it's not our property it would be different if it's a direct tweet to you or I as individuals Smile

Well, no I think posting one of those would be even worse. What Michelle has put on her twitter feed tonight is available for anyone to see whether they follow her or not, and as far as I can tell she is not happy about this new text service.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
02-07-2011 02:23
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Oh well she just needs to sit down with the team before a show and talk things through instead of storming off
02-07-2011 02:25
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I missed last night's show's thank fuck!!!!!!! They were abysmal, I set my SKY+ to record channel 902 and 948, Lucy Summers was scheduled for 902 and it appears to have been a no show and after I viewed the shows, I quickly deleted them, they were dreadful, I would never in a million years call into something as tame as what I have just fast forwarded through to the eh good bits which were none, no disrespect to any of the models, it's all to do with ofcom the fucking rats, I mean what the fuck we're not allowed to see any more sexy show's anymore, doesn't that just make them pointless now, I've got no time for tame shows and all they do is just defeat the purpose. What a croc of shit, erotic shows, my fucking arse they are, if this is consistent of what to expect from RLC now they should just pull the fucking switch and be done with it, like I said soft, tame shows should have no place in terms of a nightshow, either RLC should get their shit together now and take ofcom bastards on and show they have a pair of fucking balls!!!!annoyedannoyed or fuck right off as it's becoming nothing more than a fucking torture show!!!!!!!annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed
02-07-2011 07:37
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

You were unlucky, mate, Lucy was on 911 Sad Plenty of oil as usual.

FWIW, Michelle had Twittered a couple of days ago that she was only scheduled until 1.00am last night but she was clearly unhappy. Just hope it gets resolved.

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

02-07-2011 08:37
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

Well i have to say ani james put on one of the best shows ive seen so far on RLC,lucy well tame compared to ani and compared to her own standards and lil annie well all i can say is im sure her fans enjoyed her show but anyone flicking through the channels for something with the wow factor wouldnt have stayed watching annie for long.
02-07-2011 10:25
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Scottishbloke have we not go through all this before on the sport thread,
last night was not bad at all, Ani was the star, but i also liked Lucy's show ok she was not naked but she did everything else you would expect,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
02-07-2011 10:41

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL