Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(17-06-2011 03:39 )Mellie D Wrote:  
(17-06-2011 02:06 )Broncobilly Wrote:  What is the point of the 4th girl? for breaks or 2-4/1 I thought yet she has vanished is it that hard to stick to it? so no 2-4-1 then tonight?

Why always make out that it's something that RLC are doing wrong or "not sticking to"? There's always so much bad mouthing about RLC without ever considering that the girls have their own minds, lives and opinions.

Jemma WANTED to wear two pairs of knickers. So RLC didn't MAKE her do anything.

Two examples above of when it's NOT RLC upsetting people!

Mellie if you read my post correctly i said "i just wish Jemma wouldn't wear 2 pairs of knickers so much" , i didn't say RLC had MADE Jemma wear 2 pairs , you have explained the fact that Jemma wants to wear 2 pairs before , so i accept you answer , all i was doing was expressing my wish that Jemma wouldn't wear 2 pairs so much , after all this is a RLC chat and discussion thread were people can express their opinions about RLC whether it be good or bad .
If you think RLC gets a lot of "bad mouthing" as you say then you should see how much "bad mouthing" all the other channels get , RLC gets nothing like as much bad mouthing that Babestation gets , RLC also gets loads of compliments as well as the "not so complimentary one's" and probably gets more compliments than some other channels .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 17-06-2011 16:39 by mr mystery.)
17-06-2011 12:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(17-06-2011 11:07 )The Narcissist Wrote:  My favourite channel right now. A lot of top performers on Red Light Central putting in some top performances consistently

They've really got a great mix of girls now, to provide a good variety from night to night. And across 3 channels too.

Just like to see just a few more sets in use, as you sometimes get too used to seeing some girls in a certain set. Michelle seems to be the only one to have used the car and bathroom ones. Used to like the garage one from Bangbabes.
17-06-2011 13:48
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Rlc does a good job overall there is always something to do better I suppose the people who have been watching the shows for years get frustrated that things are so tight and stiff. Maybe if the channels got together and approached ofcom explaining that the rules are too stiff as a whole ppl would maybe have less to feel frustrated or complain about?
17-06-2011 15:13
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

What a fucking joke michelle just went to spit a minute ago and the cameraman pulled the cam away from her face on the floor lol,it was like she started finger fucking herself or something,i mean its 1 o clock in the fucking morning.Get real its 2011.
18-06-2011 01:06
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

I commented on this on Michelle's thread.

Don't worry though, I caught a couple Tongue

Could be worse though, imagine you were that guy phoning her, shes sucking her fingers, you're getting ready for the money shot, Michelle's mouth gaping for your cum and BOOM! you spunk over a floor. Gutted.
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2011 01:13 by K.HarperSe7en.)
18-06-2011 01:11
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

Very annoying tho its like i understand no pussy flashing but them not been allowed to spit is a piss take annoyedannoyed
18-06-2011 01:19
mikeboob Offline
Senior Poster

I had no idea there were so many 2-4-1s happening on RLC recently. With Zarwood in abeyance (not obeyance!) I kinda assumed there was nothing else happening on that front, then I checked the 2-4-1 caps and vids thread! Does RCL ever drop any hints as to when these flesh feasts are happening? Or is the clue in the schedule thread (floating/2-4-1)?
18-06-2011 22:56
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Well done rlc dionne/ani great show
18-06-2011 23:08
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

A repeat sometime would be welcome Smile
18-06-2011 23:09
mikeboob Offline
Senior Poster

Channel 914 has two girls in a cage, come on - you'll have to respond to that sort of provocation!
18-06-2011 23:26

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL