Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Brooke - Pics and Chat

Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

RE: Brooke - Pics and Chat
Nice girl seemed to do ok.

As for the whole thing of her been the new girl for teasing like Danica first did doesn't really appeal to me. The reason why i thought Danica was so good at it was because she was beautiful and no one had seen any pics of her topless or nude so it was great. This girl has loads of pics of her nude out there so the element of tease aint really there for me as it was when Danica first come on the scene.
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2010 00:41 by Trickster.)
27-10-2010 00:39
Find all posts by this user
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

(27-10-2010 00:39 )Trickster Wrote:  Nice girl seemed to do ok.

As for the whole thing of her been the new girl for teasing like Danica first did doesn't really appeal to me. The reason why i thought Danica was so good at it was because she was beautiful and no one had seen any pics of her topless or nude so it was great. This girl has loads of pics of her nude out there so the element of tease aint really there for me as it was when Danica first come on the scene.

I know DANICA was the best but give BROOKIE G a chance , she will not
be far behind DANICA with a few shows behind her.
27-10-2010 14:18
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

Facially she looks very much like Drew Barrymore which is a good thing in my opinion.Smile

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
27-10-2010 17:52
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Why does every new girl that comes to Elite...or any other channel always get compared to Danica??

Its a really annoying debate, like the people who constantly compared Alice to Danica....Stop it!

FFS, judge the girl on her own merits..Love her or hate her or feel indifferent towards her but dont compare her to someone else!

Rant over...Does anyone know when Brooke is on next?
27-10-2010 22:20
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

Agree with you aston to be honest mate, why should she be judged if she has just got in through the doors at EliteTV towers? she hasn't even been there for 2 minutes and desrves to be given a chance. You shouldn't compare at all, I certainly wouldn't to be on the safe side. I percieve things to be honest similarly to you, which in my opininion is a good thing. Not sure either when her next bookings are, we will just have to wait and see.Smile

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
27-10-2010 22:28
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

Spoke to BROOKIE G yesterday she did not know when she was on again.
Not a bad show for a daytime show debut.
27-10-2010 23:22
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

Pleased that she is getting on just fine. Stand by what I said that why should she be judged if she only just got in the doors at EliteTV towers? don't get it. People should give her the chance to see what tricks she has up her sleeve.Smile

FAVOURITE BABES

27-10-2010 23:44
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles